剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表
怪松镇悲伤的讽刺
Sad irony of Wayward Pines.
不被饿死就会被生吞活剥
You starve to death or you get eaten alive.
他是爱我的
He loves me.
他更爱皮尔彻
He loves Pilcher more.
出来以后 镇上还剩些地基
There'll still be some foundations left,
还能看清楚大致的布局
to help us give the town some sort of a layout.
但还是有很多变数
But there'll be 100 other variables.
比如气候变化和生物进化
For instance, climate change and the evolution of creatures.
你还好吗 杰森
Are you all right, Jason?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
只是有很多事情要考虑
Just got a lot on my mind.
当然了
Of course.
带所有人离开这里
Getting everyone up here.
把他们都安顿下来
Getting them all settled.
一千个人不会自己就迁移的
A thousand people don't just move themselves.
我听说你怀孕了
I heard that you're expecting.
对 没错
Yeah, that's right.
真好 丽贝卡
That's wonderful, Rebecca.
这的确是一个人能做出的
It really is the most important way
最重要的贡献 不是吗
one can contribute, isn't it?
贡献之一
It's one of the ways.
当然 它很重要
It's an important one, of course,
但不是最重要的
but it's not the most important.
规则上说一切...
Well, the rules say that everything...
别提规则了 杰森
Enough with the rules, Jason.
没人拿枪对着你的脑袋
No one's pointing a gun to your head
强迫你去做任何事
and forcing you to do anything.
有时候你只需要随心而为
Sometimes you just have to do what your heart tells you to.
你说得对
You're right.
的确
You do.
我会把它完成 过会再过来
I'll finish this up and come back later.
你应该回家
You should go home.
就一会
For a little while.
看看他
See him.
道别
Say good-bye.
对这个镇子
To the town.
谢谢你 丽贝卡
Thank you, Rebecca.
谢谢你成就了这一切
Thank you for giving birth to all this.
也谢谢你是怪松镇如此有贡献的一员
And for being such a productive member of Wayward Pines.
再见 杰森
Bye, Jason.
爱达荷州 博伊西市
医院非常感谢您的慷慨解囊 博士
The hospital appreciates your generous donation, Doctor.
显然一家公立医院有很多需要
Obviously the needs of a public hospital are many,
我们能讨论下冠名权
so we can discuss naming rights,
不过基础设施也不太完善
but there's also certain shortages of basic equipment...
按你想的来就行
Whatever you feel is best.
-但是皮尔彻博士 -我得去签了这些文件
- But, Dr. Pilcher... - I just need to get these papers signed.
还有其他必要的事 今晚就把这件事搞定
Or whatever's necessary to get this thing done tonight.
好的
Okay.
我只是了解到一些董事会成员希望
I just know that some of the members of the board would like to...
我没有时间
I don't have any time.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry, I'm...
只是时间有点紧
just on a bit of a tight schedule.
我理解
I understand.
只是他的母亲想见见您
It's just that his mother would like to meet you.
我明白 我明白
I know, I know,
我保证这不会占用多长时间 但是她很年轻
I promise this won't take long, but she's young.
她放弃了一切 博士
She's giving up everything, Doctor.
她只是希望能确保她的儿子
She'd just like to make sure that her son
会被好好照顾
will be in good hands.
她睡着了
She's asleep.
我们之后再来
We'll come back later.
不
No.
不 我醒着
No, I'm awake.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hi.
我是大卫
I'm David.
凯瑞
Kerry.
感觉还好吗
Feeling all right?
是的
Yes.
你知道的
Well, you know.
你或许以为我会更年轻
You probably thought I'd be younger.
别担心 我...
Don't worry, I'm...
我只参与...
I'm just involved in the...
我不会是他的父亲
I won't be his father.
我不会抚养他
I-I won't be raising him.
德克萨斯州有一对夫妇
There's a couple in Texas.
他们非常激动
They're very excited.
我没怎么想过这件事
I didn't really have a thought on the matter,
现在我想想看还挺意外的
which is surprising now that I think about it.
可能我只是太关注这个 你知道的
Guess I was just focused on the whole, you know,
怀胎生育的事情
"being pregnant and giving birth" thing.
你不是博伊西人 对吗
You're not from Boise, are you?
让我猜猜 奥马哈
Let me guess, Omaha?
米苏拉
Missoula?
我打赌你拥有很多汽车经销店之类的
I'll bet you own a bunch of car dealerships or something.
我不是博伊西人
I'm not from Boise.
事实上 这是我第一次来这里
It's my first time here, in fact.
你真幸运
Oh, you're lucky.
我来自斯科奇弗拉茨
I'm from Scotch Flats.
大概30英里远
About 30 miles away.
土生土长
Born and raised.
一个小镇 你可能从来没听过它
It's a small town, you probably never heard of it.
只是地图上的一点
Just a dot on a map.
如果你跑了 他们也能找到你
If you run, they'll find you.
我只知道这附近的一个小镇
I only know one small town around here.
林齐维尔吗
Lindseyville?
他们有品牌折扣商场
They have the outlet mall.
另外一个
Different one.
我希望你不会介意 不过
I-I hope you-you don't mind, but, uh...
他的父亲
The father.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没关系
No, it's fine.
我7岁就认识他了
I've known him since I was seven.
但是我并不怎么了解他
But I-I didn't really... know him.
他伤害了你
He hurt you.
不
No.
他企图伤害我
He tried to hurt me.
和我继兄一样
Like my stepbrother.
和我父亲一样
Like my father.
但我没有让他们得逞
But I didn't let them.
别担心
Don't worry.
不是他们的孩子
It wasn't either of them.
这是爱达荷州 但我们还没那么变♥态♥
This may be Idaho, but we're not that twisted.
别沉湎于过去了 凯瑞
Well, don't dwell on the past, Kerry.
我们也不要谈了
Let's not even discuss it.
重要的是你很坚强
The important thing is that you're strong.
我能看出你很聪明
I can tell you're smart.
"市井聪明" 他们这么叫
"Street smart" They call it.
我不知道我坚不坚强
I don't know if I'm strong.
但我知道如何生存
I know how to survive.
我不确定它们是不是一回事
I'm not sure that's the same thing.
强者才能生存
The strong do survive.
但地球却靠温顺的人传承
But the meek shall inherit the earth.
我想这个问题还有待商榷
Well, I-I think that's still open to question.
现在
And now,
关于那笔钱
about the money...
-我们不必... -不 不 不
- We don't have to... - No, no, no, no, no.
这 这很重要
It's im-- it's important.
你打算怎么花
Wh-What do you plan to spend it on?
伊斯坦布尔
剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表