剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表
Actually, Rebecca, she really doesn't.
你需要我来给你说明白吗
Do you need me to walk you through it?
我不会让你伤害她的
I will not let you hurt her.
没有人在规则之上
No one is above the rules.
你让我别无选择
You leave me no choice.
半小时后我要去见杰森
I'll be seeing Jason in 30 minutes
做研究简报
for a research briefing.
你知道我必须上报这个
You know I'll have to report this.
上报什么
Report what, exactly?
丽贝卡·叶德林不守规矩吗
Rebecca Yedlin's not following the rules?
丽贝卡·叶德林需要被抓起来
Rebecca Yedlin needs to be reined in.
教训一下
Reckoned?
你真的想挑起你我之间的战争吗 梅根
Do you really want to pick that fight, Megan?
这样的话最后赢的可不一定是你
Because I'm not sure if this is going to be a winner for you.
你这样是在自我毁灭 丽贝卡
You're being very self-destructive, Rebecca.
如果你明白就好了
If only you could see it.
露西 进来吧
Lucy... come on in.
今晚跟我一起回家
Come home with me tonight.
明早我送你去上学 好吗
I'll walk you to school in the morning, okay?
我们的世界
Our world.
仍然美丽
It's still beautiful.
我们搭帐篷
Let's get the tents up!
你为什么回来
Why did you come back?
是因为我吗
Is it me?
你是想回来帮我吗
Are you trying to help me?
是的
Yes.
好吧
Okay.
收割者们看到了本
The harvesters saw Ben.
我知道那种滋味
I know what it's like.
目睹一些你可以言喻
To see something that you can describe,
但没人会相信的事情
and no one will believe.
预感到末日来临
To feel a sense of an ending.
他们把他带回来了
They brought him in.
这是他本人吗
Is it who we think it is?
露西要和我们
Lucy's gonna be staying
一起住几天了
with us for a few days.
淋浴间在楼上左手边
The shower's up on the left.
我过一会就带你去
I'll be with you in a few moments
看看睡觉的地方
to show you where you're sleeping.
去吧
Okay.
她的父母呢
Where are her parents?
他们在入侵日去世了
They died on Invasion Day.
她和她哥哥还有其他的孤儿
So she lives with her brother at the Academy,
一起住在怪松镇学院
with the other orphans.
现在由我来照顾她了
I look out for her now.
几天前她来了月经
She got her period a couple of days ago,
他们想安排她参与生育计划
and they wanted to enroll her in the fertility program.
那姑娘
That girl.
她也就十一岁吧
She's what, 11?
我知道
I know.
那要怎么进行
Well, how does that work?
他们给她授精吗
Do they inseminate them?
他们给他们结对
They pair them up.
把他们送到
And they put them into these
学院的那些生育室里
procreation rooms at the Academy.
然后我想他们还是按照老办法来
And I think they do things the old-fashioned way.
老办法可是要有半打啤酒
Old-fashioned is, uh, a six-pack
借上你兄弟的车
and borrowing your brother's car,
擦你老爸的古龙水和收音机
your dad's cologne and the radio.
而不是
It's not...
谁挑选的他们
Who picks them?
谁给他们配对
Who pairs them up?
我不知道
I don't know.
我猜不是某一个人
Not one person, I think.
那是按照长相还是智商分
And it's by looks, or, uh, intelligence?
也许按照尺寸
Size, maybe?
这是优生策略
It's eugenics.
你是知道的
And you know this.
我站在你这边 西奥
I'm on your side, Theo.
我同意你的看法
I agree with you.
我在尽力地保护她
I'm trying my best to protect her
尽我所能 越久越好
from what I can, for as long as I can.
这才是她来这和我们一起住的原因
This is why she's here with us.
CJ向我透露了他们出去的原因
CJ told me why they're going outside.
不是为了食物
It's not the food.
他说是为了传递希望
He says it's to give hope.
这在某种程度上是我能理解的
Which, on some level, makes sense to me.
但每当这里有一件看起来还算合理的事
But every time one thing here seems almost rational,
它背后一定有更多的事是完全荒谬的
two things pop up that make absolutely no sense at all.
那我们就商量
So we talk.
我们尽力去理解
And we try to make sense of what we can.
要商讨的只关乎生存
The talk is all survival.
跟生活无关
It's not about living.
这可不是生活
This isn't life.
努力工作 开开心心
Work hard. Be happy.
享受你在怪松镇的生活
Enjoy your life in Wayward Pines.
再见
Bye.
露西
Hey. Luce.
你去哪了
Where you been?
我就知道是你
I know it was you.
什么 露西 你在说什么
Wh-What? Lucy, what are you talking about?
是你告诉她的
You told her.
我要是把你的事也告诉她会怎么样
What if I told her things about you?
什么事
What things?
我恨你
I hate you.
投啊 吉姆
Put it up, Jim!
比分是多少 布莱恩
What's the score, Brian?
我们即未来
看看分数
Check it in!
剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表