剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表
She just arrived.
我 我正要去找你
I-I was coming to get you.
是我说服了他 说让一个
I convinced him it'd be all right
在黑夜中独自而来的
to let in an old nurse
老护士进门是很安全的
on a dark night.
我可以留在这
I-I can stay.
没事
No.
不用这样
That won't be necessary.
是吧 帕姆
Will it, Pam?
是的
No.
我们没事的
We'll be fine.
你没有睡够
You're not getting enough sleep.
我总能知道
I can always tell.
你来这里干吗
What are you doing here?
我们不是说好了吗
You and I had an agreement.
你待在那栋房♥子里
You would stay in that house
而我也不会去找你
and I wouldn't look for you.
我们求同存异
We agreed to disagree.
那是一段让人心灰意冷的时光
It was an upsetting time.
你杀了皮尔彻
You killed Pilcher.
是的
Yes.
但是你能理解是为什么吗
And do you understand why?
为什么我会亲手杀了
Why I would kill
自己的亲弟弟
my own brother?
宝贝 我一直在观察
Baby, I've been watching.
非常密切的关注着
Paying very close attention
大卫如此努力想要建立的一切
to everything that David worked so hard to build.
还有你不得不做的艰难的决定
And to the very difficult choices that you've had to make.
最近的起义 杀戮
The recent rebellion... killings...
本
Ben.
难道你忘记了吗
Have you forgotten?
我们是怎么把你养大的
How we raised you?
没有
No.
没有
No?
我一直在看皮尔彻的那些计划
I've been reading Pilcher's plans.
我们种更多的庄稼
We plant more crops,
我们保卫自己安全 我们越来越强壮
we gain security, we grow stronger.
当我们人数越来越多时
As our numbers grow,
我们可以在围栏外继续扩展领地
we can start new settlements out beyond the fence.
这是他一直梦寐以求的
It's what he always wanted.
当大卫制定这些计划的时候我一直都在
I was with David when he was making those plans.
我知道每一个步骤
I know every step.
如数家珍
I could walk them in the dark.
你愿意让我帮你理清这一切吗
Will you let me guide you through this?
你觉得我现在
How would it look?
欢迎你回来 像什么样子
Me welcoming you back in now?
像是一位伟大领袖的进化
Like the evolution of a great leader.
对了 这才是我的乖孩子
Yeah, that's my boy.
太棒了
Yes.
还像个节日似得
Well, this is festive.
他们今天要处决谁
Who are they executing today?
那是谁
Who's that?
他们说是那个杀了皮尔彻的人
They say the one that killed Pilcher.
帕姆·皮尔彻
Pam Pilcher.
她是他的姐姐
She was his sister.
她杀了她的弟弟
She killed her brother?
她这么做是为了拯救整个镇
She did it to save the town.
这个她出力建造的镇
The town she helped to build.
他们一直说她住在
They've always said she lives
郊区一栋古老又奇怪的房♥子里
in that creepy old house on the outskirts of town.
大部分人应该都知道我们今天为何事而来
A lot of you already know why we're here today.
一位老朋友又回到了这里
An old friend has rejoined us.
你们有些人也许知道她是怪松镇之母
Some of you may know her as the mother of Wayward Pines.
而帕姆·皮尔彻
And Pam Pilcher
在入侵日那天经历了考验
was tested on Invasion Day.
她几乎没有时间犹豫
She had mere seconds to make a decision.
失去了前任领袖我们都很悲痛 但是
And we all mourn the loss of our former leader, but
我们必须继续发展
we also continue to evolve.
而伤痛会被时间治愈
And over time, we heal.
现在 我们继续发展的路
Now, the road ahead,
依赖于我们的扩张
it relies on our expansion.
依赖于怪松镇在围栏
Our expansion beyond the fence
外面的扩张
of Wayward Pines.
但是我们的生存
But our survival,
它依赖于
it depends
我们一致对外
on our united front.
所以我个人感到有帕姆站在我这边
So I personally feel blessed to have Pam
是非常的荣幸的
back by my side
我们一起向未来大胆的前进
to take these bold steps into the future.
我选择原谅
I go forth with forgiveness.
而我们都应该这样
And so should we all.
皮尔彻小姐 很高兴见到你
Oh, Miss Pilcher. Oh, good to see you.
你能回来实在是太好了 帕姆
It's nice to have you back, Pam.
哪天晚上一起喝一杯啊 阿琳
Oh, we'll have a drink some night, Arlene.
我说不准
Oh, yeah, I mean, I can't commit.
我得查查日程安排
I have to check my calendar.
你什么时候有空都行
Whenever you're free.
好的 恐怕这段时间去不了
Okay. I mean, it's tough at this juncture.
对我来说
For me anyway.
叶德林医生
Oh, Dr. Yedlin.
你看上去不错
You're looking well.
抱歉 我们见过面吗
I'm sorry. Have we met?
见过
Yes.
很久以前了
Long time ago.
你现在在这工作
You're working here now?
这是一所教学医院
It is a teaching hospital.
你想让我教教你吗
Would you like me to teach you something?
教什么
What would that be?
比如 在怪松镇
Well, maybe something about
应该如何进行医疗服务
how we practice medicine here in Wayward Pines.
你之前被迫离开了
You were forced to stay away.
那段时间对大家都不容易
It's a difficult time for everyone.
你不认识大卫 你不会理解的
You didn't know David. You wouldn't understand.
你当时不在场
You weren't here.
你那时还没醒呢
Well, you weren't awake yet.
我听说你和你妻子和好了
I hear you're, uh, back together with your wife.
肯定百感交集吧
Must be complicated for you, hmm?
床上感觉肯定更棒了吧
Must make things interesting in bed, though, huh?
你说什么
Sorry?
感觉像第一次吗
Well, is it like the first time?
在两千年之后
After 2,000 years, I wonder?
你们还没圆房♥呢
You haven't re-consummated yet.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
在这里 你会过得毫无意义的
You're gonna be pretty pointless around here
如果你不...
if you don't...
直奔主题的话
...get to it, you know?
你到底想说什么
So then, what is your point?
我知道我从夏威夷被带到这
Because I know that I was not brought
不是为了来伺候我妻子的
from Hawaii to strictly service my wife.
夏威夷
Ah, Hawaii.
那个酒保真是调得一手好酒
That bartender made such a mean mai tai.
那可是门手艺
And that's a skill.
波普治安官和我第二天差点起不来床
Sheriff Pope and I could barely get up the next morning.
你真以为夏威夷的事只是因为你吗
Do you really think Hawaii was all about you?
听着 我还有
Look, I've got a lot
好多东西要收拾 我们或许以后
of tidying up to do here, so maybe we can
有时间再聊 好吗
chitter-chat later on, hmm?
好的
Yes.
我们会的
We will.
把报告交到我桌上
Have a report on my desk.
遵命 船长
剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表