剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表
你能来我很高兴 伊森
I'm glad you're here, Ethan.
你跟其他人谈过发生的事吗
Have you, uh, spoken to anyone else about what happened?
跟我搭档谈过
Talked to my partner.
跟他谈对你有帮助吗
Do you find it helpful to talk to him?
是她
Her.
她给了我很大的支持
She's been really supportive.
很好
Good.
你妻子呢
What about your wife?
你跟你妻子谈过了吗
Have you talked to your wife about it?
我也想说
I wish I could, but...
但有些事是机密而且...
some things are classified and...
那么本该跟你最亲密的人
So the person who's supposed to be closest to you
却不知道你现在的问题
doesn't know what you're going through.
伊森
Ethan...
如果有人该为复活节爆♥炸♥事件负责
if someone is to blame for the Easter bombings,
也该是签署了释放文件的人 不是你
it's whoever signed those release papers, not you.
你别无选择
You had no choice.
你只是听从命令
You were following orders.
我在监控他
I was watching the guy,
我知道他有问题 我还是放他走了
I knew he was dirty, and I let him go.
这就怪我
That's on me.
你还再产生幻觉了吗
Have you been experiencing any more hallucinations?
没有
No.
我做过几次噩梦
I mean, I've had a few nightmares here and there,
但没有之前那种状况了
but nothing like what I was experiencing before.
是吗
Really?
"幻觉"指什么
What do you mean by "hallucinations"?
看到不存在的人或物
People or objects that aren't really there.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我在哪
Where am I?
爱达荷州 怪松镇
You're in Wayward Pines, Idaho.
爱达荷州
Idaho?
要我给你叫救护车吗
Should I call an ambulance?
怪松镇 第一季第一集
伯克先生
Mr. Burke?
伯克先生
Mr. Burke?
我可以再给你拿点药效更强的止痛药
I can get you something stronger for the pain.
我没事
I'm fine.
如果需要我做点什么让你更舒服一些就尽管说
Anything I can do to make you more comfortable, just name it.
谢谢
Thank you.
凯洛医生马上就来看你
Dr. Carol will be in to see you shortly.
可以给你量下血压吗
You mind if I check your blood pressure?
请吧
Oh, please.
你有脑震荡 肋骨骨折了几根
I know you had a concussion and a few cracked ribs.
不算太糟
Could have been much worse.
显然是场很严重的车祸
Apparently it was a nasty car accident.
你妻子知道你在找的
Does your wife know that one of the missing agents
失踪特工中有凯特·休森吗
you're looking for is Kate Hewson?
何必揭旧疮疤
Why open up old wounds?
而且也是机密信息
Anyway, it's classified.
海瑟勒选你
Well, it seems kind of strange that
来负责这桩案子感觉怪怪的
Hassler would choose you for this one.
我和凯特之间的事已经结束了 好吗
What happened between Kate and I, it's over. Okay?
但她曾经是我的搭档
But she was my partner.
这是情分
And that means something.
你指望我相信 如果...
You expect me to believe that if you...
你状况良好
A-plus for you.
我是帕姆护士 你知道自己是谁吗
I'm Nurse Pam, by the way, and you are?
伊森·伯克
I'm Ethan Burke.
没错
Correct.
你记起来了 这太好了
It's good to see your memory's coming back.
你刚入院的时候神志不清
You were delirious when you came in.
记不得自己是谁了
Couldn't remember who you were.
斯特林斯特工呢
And what about Agent Stallings?
谁
Who?
斯特林斯
Stallings.
跟我同车的另一个人
The other guy that was in the car with me.
恐怕他没能活下来
I'm afraid he didn't make it.
不
No.
你们要好吗
Was he a close friend of yours?
我得打给我妻子
I need to call my wife.
事故发生后 郡治安部
Oh, I believe the Sheriff's Department got in touch
好像已经联络过你的紧急联♥系♥人了
with your emergency contacts after the accident.
我的手♥机♥和其余的物品呢
Where's my phone and the rest of my things?
你的东西不在我们这里
We don't have anything of yours.
但我可以变身美女侦探
But I can certainly put on my Nancy Drew detective hat
去帮你找到
and check into that for you.
肯定都在治安官办公室那儿呢
I bet the Sheriff's office has everything.
看到这个黑色按钮了吗
See this little black button?
按一下我就来
I'm just one click away.
华盛顿州 西雅图 特勤局总部
把车的残骸转移过来
I want whatever's left of the car transferred here.
我们要接管调查
We're taking over the investigation.
他们居然过了一天半才打过来
I can't believe they waited a day and a half to call us.
尸体烧毁严重
The body was so badly burned,
他们花了两天时间才搞清楚斯特林斯的身份
it took them two whole days to figure out who Stallings was.
好吧 但怎么车里只有他一人
All right, but why was he the only one in the car?
伊森·伯克应该也在啊
He's with Ethan Burke.
或许他们没在一起
Well, maybe he wasn't with Ethan Burke.
但下午1点21分他们在
Yeah, but Ethan checked in by e-mail
爱达荷州洛曼加油时伊森还电邮报过平安
1:21 P.M. from Lowman, Idaho, where they stopped for gas.
吉米 从洛曼到
Jimmy, anything could have
20英里开外的事故现场之间
happened between Lowman and the ball of fire
-可能发生任何事 -别激动
- by the side of the road 20 miles later, - Just take it easy.
好吗 包括伊森·伯克的尸体
okay? Including the possibility that Ethan Burke's body
可能都已经烧到化成灰了
was so badly burned that there was nothing left of it..
我给他们家人打电♥话♥
I'll call their families.
我去打
I'll call their families.
亲爱的 是我
Hey, sweetie. It's me.
我们今天来河边玩
We're hanging out at the water today.
我想起了你
I'm just thinking about you.
你的手♥机♥一直是语♥音♥信箱
Uh, your phone keeps going straight to voicemail.
希望没什么事
I hope everything's okay.
我大概是想多了
I'm probably being paranoid, I know.
但你方便时就打来 好吗
But, uh, call us when you can, okay?
爱你 拜拜
I love you. Bye.
鱼肉玉米卷
Fish tacos.
好棒
Yes!
知道医院里有什么样的鱼吗
You know what kind of fish you can find in a hospital?
不知道 什么
No. What?
鲟鱼[音似外科医生]
A sturgeon.
你跟谁打电♥话♥呢
Who was on the phone?
你个包打听
You are so nosy.
是爸爸吗
Was it dad?
不是 我只是在留言
No, I was leaving a message.
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
嗯 嗯
Yeah. Yeah.
妈妈 你撒谎我一眼就能看出来
Mom, I can tell when you're lying.
人人都有标志性动作
Everyone has a tell.
你这话像你♥爸♥
You sound like your dad.
人人都有标志性动作
"Everybody has a tell"?
我的是什么
What's my tell?
你会顿住 然后看右边
You pause and look to the right.
好吧
Well...
你不是什么时候都得知道一切 本
You don't need to know everything all the time, Ben.
拍个照片吗 给你♥爸♥爸
You want to take a picture... for your dad?
好吧
Fine.
-喂 -特蕾莎 我是亚当·海瑟勒
- Hello? - Theresa. It's Adam Hassler.
亚当 你好啊
Adam, hi.
一切都好吧
Is everything okay?
-我一直没... -特蕾莎 出了一起事故
剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表