剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表
那就表现得像样点
Then act like it.
不要让别人觉得你对此有所质疑
And never let them see you doubt it.
哪怕你真的这么想
Even if you do.
叶德林医生
Dr. Yedlin, hey.
我之前和救火员在现场
I was out there with the firefighters.
其中有一只伤到我了
one of them got a piece of me.
下巴怎么样了
How's your jaw?
笑的时候还会疼
Well, it hurts to smile.
你就是为这个打我的吗
Was that the point?
算是原因之一
One of them.
我把咱们的妻子送到你办公室了
Hey, I left our wife in your office.
实际上 她今晚也救了几个人
She actually saved some lives, too, tonight.
不过...我还是让她跟你说吧
But... I'll let her tell you all about it,
既然现在我们把话都说开了
since everything's out in the open now.
医生 第一拳算你白打
Oh, and Doc? The first one's free,
下一拳你可要付出代价了
but the next one's gonna cost you.
你对他还有感觉
You still have feelings for him?
一开始 我们的婚姻和怪松镇其他人的一样
Our marriage was like all the others in Wayward Pines at first.
这里有规则
There were rules.
这里有监控
There was surveillance.
我们就和囚犯差不多
We were no more than cellmates.
在这一切发生前 我选择了你
And I chose you before any of this happened.
叶德林医生 请过来一下
Dr. Yedlin, we... we need you.
这不算是答案 丽贝卡
That's not an answer, Rebecca.
好吧 请...
Okay, uh, just...
尽量不要乱动
just try not to move too much.
你是这的医生吗
Are you a doctor here?
没错 住院总医师
Chief resident, yes.
叶德林今天晚上叫我来
Uh, Dr. Yedlin called on me earlier tonight
进行股动脉止血手术
to perform a femoral artery clamp.
特蕾莎
Theresa...
谁
Who?
特蕾莎·伯克
Theresa Burke.
她...
Is...
你...你应该好好休息
Um, you should... you should get some rest.
她死了吗
Is she dead?
我不方便说
I can't really discuss that.
她...
She...
告诉我吧
Just tell me.
我是说...
I mean that, uh,
我们...只能对她的家属说
you have to be... you have to be family.
那些畸变人的目标是手里拿着软管的人
The Abbies were targeting any man with a hose.
显然 他们的目标
Their goal, clearly,
就是阻止我们拯救那些庄稼
was to stop us from saving the crops.
你是说畸变人清楚
You're saying the Abbies knew
我们的人在做什么 并把他们当成目标
what the men were doing and targeted them?
我知道外面发生的事
I'm sure it was very
肯定让你很困惑 马里奥
confusing out there, Mario,
毕竟当时一片漆黑 战斗激烈...
in the dark and the heat of the battle...
我知道我看见了什么 女士
I know what I saw, ma'am,
我眼看着我的人一个个死去
as I watched my men die.
我们还剩多少士兵
How many troops do we have left?
我们失去了一半的人手 长官
We lost half of the men, sir.
现在还剩不到二十个士兵
We have less than 20 soldiers left.
也许我们应该
Perhaps we should
重新考虑是否要大规模地
reconsider recruiting so heavily
从第一代招募士兵...
from the First Generation...
我们要招募更多的人
We'll recruit more of them.
为抵抗真正的敌人服役是一项荣誉
It's an honor to serve against a real enemy.
我们真正的敌人已经达到了目的
Our real enemy already did what they came to do:
攻击我们的食物来源
attack our food source.
不好意思 你是说这是畸变人计划好的
I'm sorry, you make it sound as if the Abbies had a plan.
它们在角落点火
They set fires at the corners,
知道这样可以让火更快扩散
so that it would spread faster.
畸变人以前从没把火当作武器
The Abbies never used fire as a weapon before.
我们在这里这么多年来都没用过
Not in all the years we've been here.
直到我们为了收获庄稼
Until we used it against them
而用火攻击了它们
to harvest the crops.
是我们教它们的
We taught them.
今晚 他们活学活用了
And tonight, they learned.
别把它们说的和人类一样
Stop talking about them as though they're human.
当庄稼地着火的时候
When the fields were on fire,
玛格利特很冷静 但是在
Margaret was calm, but the males
实验室的雄性们都变得非常激动
in the lab became highly aggressive,
就像
as if...
就像它们知道发生了什么一样
as if they knew what was happening.
如果它们真的计划过的话
So if they did have a plan...
它们没有计划
They had no plan!
庄稼怎么样了 告诉我
The crops. Tell me.
大火把作物烧了个精光
The flame took the plants down to the root.
大地都烧焦了
The earth is scorched.
在那片地上重新种植需要好几个月
Replanting on that ground would take months,
还是在畸变人不妨碍我们的情况下
if the Abbies even let us.
所以我们只有
So we only have the food
现在仓库里的那点食物了
that's currently in the storehouse.
不 种点长得快点的
No. Plant something that grows quickly.
没用的
It won't work.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
那我们就这样饿死吗
That we'll starve to death?
地球上的每一个人都就这样饿死吗
Every human on the planet starves to death?
还有多久
In how long?
按现状的话
If nothing changes...
不到六周
...less than six weeks.
今天 我们为这个镇子
Today, we mourn the loss
牺牲的35人而默哀
of 35 members of this town.
我们种族的35个人
35 members of our species.
其实很容易
It's easy.
其实很容易每天一起来
It's easy to wake up in the morning
就忘记了自己是谁
and forget who we are.
也很容易忘记
It's easy to forget that there are no more
人类再也没有第二次机会了
second chances for humanity.
这是最后的了
That this is it.
我们是最后的希望
That we... are it.
有人告诉我以前人们一直在讲故事
I'm told that people used to tell stories...
故事说人类起源于两个人
stories that mankind began with only two people,
一男一女
a man and a woman.
现在我们有1178人
Now we number 1,178.
所以今天 我相信
So today, I believe
我们既然能从两个人发展至今
that if we rose from two,
我们也能从这里重生
we can rise from this.
我们是人类的希望
We are the hope of mankind.
我们将继续活下去
We will survive...
为了逝者
for those lost...
也为了未来
and for the future.
持枪致敬
Present arms!
准备 瞄准
Ready... aim...
发射
fire!
准备
Ready!
瞄准
Aim!
开火
Fire!
准备
Ready!
瞄准
Aim!
开火
Fire!
麦高农家甜品店
给
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
小伙子们
Fellas.
要怪松镇藤吗
Wayward Vine?
我们来收走
We're collecting the weapons
昨晚从军械库征用的武器
that were commandeered from the armory last night.
你的交上来
剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表