剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表
《怪松镇》前情提要
Previously on Wayward Pines...
他们的领袖刚回去
They just got their leader back.
已经不是"能不能"进来的问题了
It's not a question of "If" Anymore.
而是"什么时候"
It's a question of "When."
我们的敌人逼近了
Our enemy has moved close.
他们的数目之多 是我们没有预见的
In numbers we've never seen before.
我们会重新进入沉睡状态
We will go back to sleep
直到畸变人危机被控制住
until the Abby threat is contained.
低温舱出了问题
There's a problem with the pods.
我们大概只能带走一半的人
We can only take roughly half the people.
他要挑选带走的人了
He's going to make the selections right now.
除掉他
Take him out.
我不能这么做
I can't do that.
而现在 你我在此
And now here we are
还有了孩子
with a baby coming.
这就是我想要的
That's what I want.
而且我觉得这也是你想要的
And I think it's what you want, too.
姓名 凯瑞·坎贝尔
你有过孩子
You had a child.
孩子送去了得克萨斯州 那是两千年前了
The baby went to Texas. It was 2,000 years ago.
男性
成功转移至低温舱
分配名字 杰森·黑金斯
你怎么知道孩子送去了得克萨斯州
How do you know the baby went to Texas?
什么
What?
你怎么知道孩子送去了得克萨斯州
How do you know the baby went to Texas?!
你在说什么 你听谁说的
What are you talking about? Where's this coming from?
你怎么知道的
How do you know?!
进行紧急胸廓切开术
We're gonna do an emergency thoracotomy.
我还需要一位住院外科医生
I need an additional surgical resident.
两个手术室护士
Get me two O.R. nurses.
这手术非常危险啊 医生
That's a really risky procedure, Doctor.
他会没事的吧 可以看到...
He's gonna make it, right? You can see...
他只是个普通病人
He's just another patient.
他不是的
No, he isn't.
快去
Go.
快去
Go.
马上找两名护士去手术室
I need two nurses in the O.R. stat!
是杰森·黑金斯
It's for Jason Higgins!
怪松镇 第二季 第十集[季终]
怪松镇居民请注意
Attention, citizens of Wayward Pines,
撤离队马上将到位
extraction teams are on the way.
请召集亲属 带好行李
Gather your families and your belongings.
只带生存必需品
Only take with you what is essential for survival.
没有被接走的人请保持冷静
Those who have not been picked up, remain calm.
很快会有车来接下一批
Shuttles will be coming back for the next group shortly.
等在这里 就等在这里 亲爱的
Just wait right here, okay? Wait right here, sweetheart.
记住 你们走后
Reminder, once you do leave,
就不会再回来了
you will not be returning home.
走吧
Okay, let's go.
-他要不行了 -血压70/40
- He's crashing! - BP 70/40...
-叶德林医生 -控制流血 奥斯卡
- Dr. Yedlin... - Control the bleeding, Oscar.
是他的肺
It's in his lung.
-心室颤动 -除颤板
- V-fib! - Paddles.
离手
Clear.
-马上拿一毫克肾上腺素 -我们没有...
- One milligram epi now! - We don't...
加压素呢
Vasopressin?
离手
Clear.
心搏停止
Asystole.
死亡时间7点33分
Time of death 0733.
请大家回家去
I want everyone to go home.
撤离已经开始了
The evacuation has begun.
我们没多少时间了
We do not have much time.
你们都会安全的
And you'll all be safe.
我保证
I promise you.
尽管我们的全力抢救
Despite all our efforts,
杰森·黑金斯今早死了
Jason Higgins died this morning.
就在几分钟前
Just a few minutes ago.
杰森为小镇
Jason served this town
尽力付出了
as best as he knew how.
纪念他最好的方式
And the best way to honor him
就是实现他的遗愿
is by fulfilling his wish.
生存下去
To survive.
我们有一个机会
We have an opportunity.
怪松镇需要强有力的领袖
Wayward Pines needs strong leadership.
这毋庸置疑
No one here will dispute that,
但它不需要
but what it doesn't need, what it doesn't...
不该有
deserve...
一个独♥裁♥者
is a dictator.
我知道
I know
我们很多人并不想待在这里
that many of us did not ask to be here.
我就不想
I know I didn't.
但只剩下我们了
But we're all that's left.
等我们逃出去后
And when we make it to the other side of this--
我们也一定会逃出去
and we will--
我们将会重拾人性
humanity begins anew with us.
因为这是我们现在的宿命
Because that's now our destiny.
山上见
See you on the mountain.
你更新所有处方记录了吗
You've updated all the prescription records?
除了产科病房♥的都更新了
On all but the maternity ward.
韦尔奇先生伤口的线没崩开吧
The sutures on Mr. Welch, they holding?
应该没事
They should be fine.
我只想说 先生
I just wanted to say, Sir,
你给杰森做的手术
what you did in there with Jason...
心包填塞
The pericardial tamponade.
你没先抽血
You didn't drain it first.
你完全没抽血
You didn't drain it at all.
你应该先抽血的 对吧
That's the first thing you should've done, right?
你从不会犯错
You never... make mistakes.
你是故意的吗 叶德林医生
Was it on purpose, Dr. Yedlin?
我已经尽全力抢救病人了
I did everything I could to save the patient.
我用尽了一切办法
I took all reasonable steps.
你会成为一名出色的医生的 奥斯卡
You're gonna make an excellent doctor, Oscar.
叶德林医生 我只想对你说
Dr. Yedlin, I-I just wanted to tell you
你那个小演讲真是太棒了
what a wonderful little speech you made out there.
我知道你很忙 但我想向你坦白
And I know you're very busy, but I just wanted to confess to you
我这一生做过很多工作
I've had a lot of different professionalities in my life.
你是说职业吗
You mean jobs?
对 职业
Yes, jobs.
我当过收费站员
I've been a tollbooth operator.
冰球队吉祥物
I've been a hockey mascot.
成人书店经理
I've been an adult bookstore manager.
但这么多职业
But of all those jobs,
我最满意现在这个
this has been the most satisfying.
我感觉自己真的有所贡献
I feel like I've really made a difference.
而这都是因为你
And it's all because of you.
我只想说
And I just want to say
我觉得自己真的能改变未来
I feel I can really make a difference in the future.
我觉得我俩联手能改变全人类
And I feel like together, you and I could change humanity.
好吧
Yeah.
我们山上见
I will see you in the mountains.
我们山上见
I will see you in the mountains.
我整理病例时发现了一件有趣的事
So I noticed something interesting while doing the paperwork.
杰森是AB阴型血
Jason's blood type is AB negative.
非常稀有
It's rare--
一百个人中才会出现一个
something like less than one percent of the population.
怪松镇醒着的人中
There were only four people
只有四人是这个血型
awake in Wayward Pines who have it.
之前三个是他的家人 都是曼斯菲尔德家的
The first three are his family, the Mansfields.
但另外一个是凯瑞·坎贝尔
But then the other one is Kerry Campbell.
很奇怪吧
That's weird, right?
叶德林医生
Dr. Yedlin?
剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表