剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表
no matter how small the act.
叶德林医生
Dr. Yedlin.
你妻子快到了 你的...前妻
Your wife is arriving... your... former wife.
谢谢
Thanks.
但检查点出乱子了
But there's trouble at the checkpoint.
请回自己家中
Return to your homes.
你是二组的
You are in group two.
-如果你不在家中 -快点 快点
- If you are not in your homes, - Hurry! Quick!
接驳车就不能接上你们
the vans will not be able to pick you up
-并妥善办理手续 -大家退后 退后
-and process you properly. -Everyone, back up! Back up!
-回自己家去 -散开
- Return to your homes now. - Clear the area!
打开大门 打开大门 快点
Open the gate! Open the gate, now!
退后 快走 走 走 走
Back up! Move! Go, go, go!
我进不去你也别想进去
You're not going instead of me!
让我进去
Let me in here!
这里怎么回事
What's going on here?
西奥 他们丢下了詹德
Theo! They left Xander.
退后
Get back!
回家去
Go home!
回家去
Go home!
等待办理时请不要离开队伍
Please stay in line while awaiting processing.
丽贝卡
Rebecca!
弗兰克在哪里
Where's Frank?
詹德在哪里
Where's Xander?
麦高农冰淇淋店
给我来点那个
Give me some of that.
你还太小了
You're too young.
我真希望我出生在别的地方
I wish I was born somewhere else.
是啊 不幸的是
Yeah, unfortunately,
不存在什么"别的地方"
there is no "somewhere else."
外面是什么样子
What was it like out there?
非常可怕
Scary.
所以 就和这里情况一样
So, like how it is in here.
对她来说 她就像妈妈一样
You know, um, she's like a mom to her.
很好
Good.
上车
Get in.
你们两个 快点 上车
Both of you. Come on, get in.
还是不要太大惊小怪了
Let's not make a moment of this.
我们得...
We got to...
下车
Get out of the car.
谁啊
Who's that?
我来搞定
I got this.
我们要定那辆吉普了 詹德
We're gonna need that Jeep, Xander.
别做傻事
Don't do anything stupid.
叶德林医生
Dr. Yedlin.
你本可以告诉我们的
You could have just told us.
我知道
I know.
我以为我替你干得挺不错的
Well, I thought I did a pretty good job for you,
但看来是我错了
but I guess I was wrong.
你就替我跟未来打个招呼吧 好吗
So, you say hello to the future for me, okay?
阿琳
Arlene.
你就用他的舱吧
You're taking his pod.
快点
Come on.
谢谢你 叶德林医生
Thank you, Dr. Yedlin.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我还是不知道你为什么这么做
I still don't know why you did that.
我也不知道
And I don't, either.
一切会变得不一样吗
Things are gonna be different?
必须不一样
They have to be different.
我去低温舱室
I'll get to the pod room.
时间差不多了
It's time.
准备进行低温昏迷
Get them processed.
你的头怎么样
How's your head?
我没事
I'm fine.
贝卡
Becca?
请排队等待进行低温昏迷
Please stay in line while waiting to be processed.
贝卡
Becca!
弗兰克
Frank!
慢点
Whoa, whoa, easy.
我好害怕
I was so scared.
我会保护你的
I'll protect you.
请有序进行低温昏迷
Please proceed in an orderly fashion.
所有家庭成员将一起进行低温昏迷
All families will be processed together.
一次只能进入一个家庭
One at a time, please.
我们将对你们的身体进行检查
You will all go through physical examination,
然后更换服装 进入低温舱
then be fitted for your suit and led into the pod room.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
在这里 我们相信的东西都不是真的
We've all believed in things here that weren't real.
你什么都不知道
You don't even know.
我不知道
I know.
皮尔彻不在了
Pilcher isn't here.
杰森也不在了
Neither is Jason...
但你还在
but you are.
你存活了下来
You survived everything...
利用你的智慧 你的直觉
with your intelligence, your instinct.
如果能用在刀刃上呢
What if for once, it was put in the service of something good?
我们需要这些
We need all of that.
我需要
I need it,
你也值得重新开始
and you certainly deserve a fresh start.
有序前进
Move in an orderly fashion.
一次只能进入一个家庭
One at a time, please.
一次就够了
One was enough.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想未来还是需要冰淇淋的
I guess the future needs ice cream.
我想是的
I guess.
我们没法挽救我们的婚姻
We couldn't save our marriage...
但你能拯救这个小镇
...but you can save the town.
只有你能
Only you can.
我准备给自己注射
I intend to inject myself
其中最致命的三种菌株
with the three most virulent strains:
黑死病 伤寒病 和马尔堡病毒
bubonic plague, typhoid, and Marburg.
经过大概13小时的病毒潜伏期
The incubation period roughly 13 hours.
我会走出围墙
I will walk outside of the fence,
然后被吃掉
and be consumed.
没有所谓的更伟大的举动
There is no greater good.
只有善行
Only good,
不管行为有多微不足道
however small the act.
我做出牺牲的时候就知道
I make this sacrifice with the knowledge
虽然现在我已经失去了一切
that with everything that has been taken from me here,
但我还能实现我的使命
there is still a way I can serve my purpose
弥补我的错误
and makes things right.
不要
Don't do this.
已经不能回头了
It's done.
这里需要你 叶德林医生
You're needed here, Dr. Yedlin.
人类需要你
Humanity needs you,
未来需要更多你这样的人
and more people like you in the future.
需要更少
And less people...
我儿子那样的人
...like my son.
这是吗♥啡♥
It's morphine.
在你出围栏两分钟前
Inject the entire vial into a vein
整瓶都静脉注射入体内
two minutes before you go outside the fence.
你还会感觉到他们
You'll still feel them.
这是正确的选择
It's the right choice.
对你我二人都是
For us both.
不要担心
Don't worry.
未来不会想念我
The future's not going to miss me.
我只是爱达荷州的一个普通女孩 医生
I'm just a girl from Idaho, Doctor.
再见 西奥
Good-bye, Theo.
舱体状态 待命
低温静止模式启动
非必需系统都开始关闭了
Nonessential systems have begun shutting down.
只有舱体室和围栏还通电
Only power to the pod room and the fence will remain.
剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表