剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表
而是一种奉献和未来领导力量的财富
A legacy of service and future leadership.
一种爱的财富
A legacy of -- of love.
无条件的爱
Unconditional love,
对人类的爱
for humanity.
你好 阿比盖尔
Hello, Abigail.
你比我想象的要老
You're older than I thought.
你觉得怎么样
How are you feeling?
我觉得...
I mean...
做什么都不太方便
It's hard to get around and all,
普林斯顿大学的面试也被推迟了
and my interview at Princeton's on hold.
不过我在努力调整
But I'm handling it.
-那是《动物农场》 -是的
- That's Animal Farm. - Yeah.
英国著名作家乔治·奥威尔的中篇小说
高三的暑假阅读
Senior year summer reading.
强制性阅读而已
They're making us.
总比强迫做别的事好吧
There's worse things you could be made to do.
伙伴们 在那里
"Up there, comrades,
就在那儿 就在那片乌云的另一边
"up there, just on the other side of that dark cloud.
你可以看见
"That you can see,
就在那里
"there it lies,
有一座糖果山
"Sugarcandy Mountain,
我们这些可怜的动物能在那幸福国度安居
"that happy country where we poor animals shall rest forever
永远地远离农场主们
from our labors."
外面的动物从猪到人
"The creatures outside looked from pig to man,
从人到猪 再从猪到人
"and from man to pig, and from pig to man again,
但却再也难以分清猪和人了
but it was already impossible to say which was which."
没错
Well, yes,
但这本书确实有点太理想化了
but it's actually quite idealistic.
开头确实是
At the beginning.
你看完了吗
Did you finish it?
有的时候规则是有益的
Sometimes rules are good.
甚至可以说是必不可少的
Essential, even.
这是...
It's...
一个寓言故事
an allegory.
所以这本书毫无意义
So it doesn't mean anything.
20年前也许是有意义的
Maybe 20 years ago it did.
或者20年后
Or 20 years from now,
两万年后 但是...
20,000 years from now, but...
这本书并不适合现在的世界
This doesn't describe my world.
暂时不适合
Not yet.
很高兴见到你 阿比盖尔
It was good to meet you, Abigail.
谢谢
Thank you,
占用你的时间了
for your time.
杰森
Jason.
我是这样叫他的
That's what I call him.
早上好
Good morning.
作为这个镇的领导者
As leader of this town,
我扮演过很多角色
I've been many things.
但最重要的是 我一直努力地做一个
But I've strived to be one thing above all --
坦诚的人
honest.
我很坦诚地告诉了你们这个地方是哪里
I've been honest to you about what this place is,
我们在哪里 我们是谁
where we are, who we are.
现在我也一样要对你们坦诚
And I'm gonna be honest with you now.
我们的敌人逼近了
Our enemy has moved close,
他们的数目之多 是前所未有的
in numbers we've never seen before.
我们不知道他们的计划是什么
We don't know what they're planning.
但我们要做好最坏的打算
But we have to assume the worst,
他们的入侵即将来临
that an invasion is imminent.
所以为了保护大家
And so we need to begin the immediate evacuation
我们必须尽快撤离怪松镇
of Wayward Pines for your own protection.
幸运的是 我们已经有一个计划了
Fortunately, there is a plan in place.
集♥会♥结束后不久
Shortly after this meeting is over,
我们就会开始撤离怪松镇的居民
we will begin the process of moving the residents
全部撤回到山上去
of Wayward Pines back to the Mountain,
在那里我们会重新进入沉睡状态
where we will go back to sleep
直到畸变人危机被控制住
until the Abby threat is contained.
这很安全 很安全
It's safe, it's safe.
一切都会很安全
It's all very safe.
这是唯一的方法
And it's the only way.
要沉睡多久
For how long?
100年吗
100 years?
10万年吗
100,000 years?
这还在商议中 女士
That is still being decided, ma'am.
然后呢
And then what happens?
我们现在应该去山上
We should go the Mountain now!
不行
No.
这儿有超过一千人
There's over a thousand of you.
我们需要秩序
We need an orderly system.
所以请回家并等待指令
So please go home and wait for instructions.
我们会来找你们
We will come for you.
皮尔彻和他的科学家们用了几十年的时间
It took Pilcher and his scientists decades
来完善这一方案
to perfect the process.
人体冬眠
你需要知道什么
但是使用火山砂和含硫气体
But with the volcanic sand
杀死细菌
and the use of sulfur gas to kill the bacteria,
这都是非常安全的
it's all very safe.
那么当你进去的时候 你就死了
So you're dead when you're in it.
不是死
Not dead.
是关机
We turn you off
然后我们可以再一次给你开机
so we can turn you back on again.
而且我会在那儿保证你
And I'll be there to make sure you are safe.
和你妹妹
Your sister,
和所有人的安全
everyone, every step of the way.
我知道这会让有些人感觉奇怪
I know it seems strange to some of you.
你们出生在这儿
You were born here.
你们除了怪松镇什么都没见过
You've never known anything but Wayward Pines.
但我在冬眠舱里面或外面度过的日子
But I've spent more time in and out of these pods
比你们中的任何人都多
than any of you.
甚至皮尔彻
Even Pilcher.
光阴似箭
睡觉 醒来 醒来 睡觉
Asleep, awake, awake, asleep.
看看我 我什么事儿都没有 是不是
And look at me. I'm not damaged at all, am I?
你做梦吗
Do you dream?
偶尔
Sometimes.
我们有个问题
We have a problem.
我们今天早上做了一次燃料测试
We ran a fuel test this morning.
-然后 -然后我们准备好了
- And? - And we're ready to go.
如果你改变主意的话
We even have a few empty pods,
我们还有几个空余的冬眠舱
if you have any last-minute ideas.
还剩了十天
Ten days to spare.
谢谢你 克里斯托弗
Thank you, Christopher.
我们有没有决定确切的位置
And have we decided on the exact positions...
不好意思
Oh, excuse me.
你好
Hello.
是我
Speaking.
什么意思
What do you mean?
什么时候
When?
当然
Of course.
当然
Of course.
我很高兴她没事
I'm glad she's okay.
请向阿比盖尔和她的父母传达我的问候
Please give my best regards to Abigail and her parents.
那么 我们提前行动
So, should we move up the departure
还是按原计划
or stick with the current schedule?
大卫
David?
我们还有几天
We still have a few days.
他曾是桥梁
He was the bridge.
他那么完美
He was perfect.
很抱歉
I'm sorry
所有的孩子都是完美的
All children are perfect
只要我们教育得当
only if we can teach them well.
你可以再找一个
You can find another one.
剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表