剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表
CJ正在办公室等你
CJ's waiting for you in your office.
普林斯顿大学
西奥多·叶德林
很厉害吧
Impressive, huh?
我觉得都是真的
I think they're real.
疏散已经开始了
Yeah, well, the evacuation has begun.
低温舱也马上就绪
The pods are almost ready.
如果能让每个人同时进入昏迷状态
Easier for me if we can put everyone
我就好办多了
into suspension at the same time.
我可以向你解释原理
I can explain to you how it works.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我在里面待过
I've been in one.
-这就够了 -好
- That's enough for me. - Good.
我可没半年时间教你
'Cause I don't have six months to teach you.
杰森发起的那个计划
The plan that Jason commenced, uh,
让我们先带完整的家庭走
had us taking intact family first.
父母双方和孩子
Both parents and all the children.
这就占了571个可用舱
That accounts for almost 300
中的三百来个
of the 571 pods that are working.
然后 我们要带走孩子们
After that, we take the children
丢下不是很要紧的成年人
and leave behind the adults who are nonessential.
如果发生意外
If there's any trouble,
我们也好控制
we'll be better able to control it.
你觉得他们不应该知情吗 CJ
You don't think they deserve to know, CJ?
他们会知道的
They will know.
但得等我们都安全之后
But only after the rest of us are safe.
给 这是名单
Here, the list.
这些是杰森决定的
These were the decisions Jason made
撤离和留下的人员名单
about who would come and who would stay.
他很快就做了决定 但这就是最终结果
He made them quickly, but he made decisions.
你认识他时他还只是个孩子
You knew him as a boy.
我知道
I did.
但我不知道他会成为哪种人
But I did not know the man he would become.
他从来不是成年人
He was never a man.
他已经成为过去了 我不认为
He's in the past. I'm not sure
现在争论他的事还有什么意义
there's any point in arguing over him now.
你有自己的决定要做
You have your own decisions to make.
也许你自己也有倾向的人选
Maybe some preferences of your own?
我说过应该随机选择
I said it should be random.
现在行不通了
That's impossible now.
畸变人随时可能攻进来
And the Abbies could be here any minute.
也许我们还是应该
Maybe it's better to go with
继续执行既定的计划
what was already organized and in process.
当然 你可以稍作调整
I mean, you can make changes, of course.
还有三百多个从来没醒来过的人
There are over 300 people who have never been woken at all.
你可以唤醒他们中的一部分
You could wake some of them
来腾出一部分低温舱
to free up some extra pods.
但是每个举动
But for every action,
都会产生相应的副作用
there's an equal, opposite reaction.
你不仅在选择要带上谁
You're not only choosing who to bring,
你也在选择要丢下谁
but you're choosing who to now leave behind.
你在赦免他们的同时
You will be granting a pardon
也在给一部分人判死刑
and a death sentence at the same time.
他痛苦吗
Did he suffer?
你想让他痛苦吗
Did you want him to?
我也不知道
I don't know.
一个低温舱空出来了
Well, a pod just opened up.
你觉得这很好玩吗
You think this is funny?
你一直在给这个残暴的傻子出主意
You were always the brains behind that tyrannical moron.
他并不是个暴君
He wasn't a tyrant.
他只是在做自认为正确的事情
He was doing what he thought was right.
正确的
Right.
在这样一个到处都是错误的地方
In a place where everything's wrong.
这里都腐烂了
It's rotten.
这一切都是谎言
It's all a lie.
已经有太多的谎言了 叶德林医生
There's been enough lies, Dr. Yedlin.
我只想知道事实
I'm only interested in the truth.
好吧
Yeah.
那我顺便说一句...
Incidentally...
你知道皮尔彻修改过你的文档吧
you know Pilcher changed your file, right?
我知道
I know that.
那你知不知道
Did you also know
杰森在出生后几天
that Jason was placed in a pod
就被放入了低温舱
just days after being born?
而且很凑巧
And, coincidentally,
你刚生完孩子几天后就到了这里
you arrived here days after giving birth.
而且你们还有同样的...
And you both share a...
非常罕见的血型
a very rare blood type.
非常罕见的血型
A very rare blood type.
请按顺序前进
Please proceed in an orderly fashion.
所有家庭成员将一起进行低温昏迷
All families will be processed together.
首先经过身体♥检♥查
You will all go through physical examination,
经过安检到医疗检查
在穿上服装后
then be fitted for your suit
将被带入低温舱 请记住
and led into the pod room. Do not forget:
必须随身携带身份证明
you must have your identification with you.
只有携带正规证明的居民
Only residents with proper identification
才可以进入低温舱
may enter the pod room.
请按照顺序 一个一个来
One at a time, please, one at a time.
已经有293人被带入高级中心
293 people have moved into the superstructure
并正在入舱中
and are in processing.
他们已经在接其他人了
They've begun to collect the rest.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
不好
No.
怪松镇的居民们
Residents of Wayward Pines,
如果不在首批名单上
if you are not on the initial shuttle lists,
请在家中等待第二组
you must wait in your homes for group two.
请耐心等待
Please be patient.
下一批车辆很快就会出发
The next shuttles are departing soon.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你不在首批名单上
You're not on the first list.
我们要把大家分成两组带走
We're taking people up in two groups.
我们必须把人们
We have to sequence the people
按照确定的顺序带入低温舱
in the pod room in a specific order.
我们很快就会回来接第二组
We'll be back shortly for group two.
爸爸
Daddy?
-女士 -别害怕
- Ma'am. - Don't be scared.
妈妈会和你们在一起的
Ma-Mama's going to be there with you.
我们一会见 好吗
I'll see you in a little bit, okay?
好了 A组车再过两分钟就要开动了 孩子们
All right, "A" Bus is leaving in two minutes, kids.
大家快走 动起来
Here we go, move along.
别停下
Keep walking, guys.
动起来
Hey, hey. Keep going.
排成一列 一列
Single file line, single file.
大家都上车 大家上车
Everyone on the bus, everyone on.
走起来 别停下
Go, keep it moving.
弗兰克
Frank?
弗兰克
Frank!
我们走吧
Let's go, everyone.
发生了什么
What's happening?
走起来
Keep moving.
他们让我们在这等着
They told us to wait here.
他们把人分两组带走
They're taking people up in two groups.
我们是第二组
We're group two.
我们有什么问题吗
What's wrong with us?
没有
Nothing.
他们会回来的
They're coming back.
我哥哥 你们看见他了吗
My brother-- have you seen him?
弗兰克
Frank!
弗兰克·阿姆斯特朗 你们看见他了吗
Frank Armstrong, have you seen him?
你挡住后面的人了 快上车
You're holding up the line. Come on.
-不 弗兰克 -走吧
剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表