剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表
给我跪下
On your knees!
快跪下
On your knees.
好了 各位
All right, everybody...
跟我念
After me.
"努力工作"
"Work hard."
"努力工作"
"Work hard"!
努力工作
Work hard.
"开开心心"
"Be happy."
开开心心
Be happy.
开开心心
Be happy.
"开开心心"
"Be happy."
快说
Say it!
开开心心
Be happy.
开开心心
Be happy.
"享受你在怪松镇的生活"
"Enjoy your life in Wayward Pines."
享受你在怪松镇的生活
Enjoy your life in Wayward Pines.
我爱你
I love you.
把枪放下
Drop 'em!
跪下
Down on the ground.
快跪下
Down!
阿琳
Arlene?
阿琳
Arlene?
凯特
Kate.
凯特
Kate.
我需要你向我坦白
I need you to talk...
不然会有更多人死于非命
...or more people are gonna die.
你明白吗
Do you understand that?
不只是你的朋友
And not just your friends.
还有无辜的人啊 凯特
Innocent people, Kate.
还有孩子
Children.
艾米可能挺不过去了
They don't think Amy's gonna make it.
但你还可以救其他人的命
But nobody else has to die.
给你
Here.
拜托你告诉我到底还有谁
Please, tell me where these people are.
你知道我是不会杀他们的
I'm not gonna kill them. You know that.
但我不能保证别人不会杀死他们
But I can't promise you that somebody else won't.
如果我能监禁他们 我就可以保护他们
If I have them here in custody, then I can protect them.
就像你保护哈罗德那样吗
Just like you protected Harold?
如果你真的想保护他们
If you really want to protect them,
那你就不要再保护我了
you have to stop protecting me.
我做不到
I can't do that.
你必须这样做
You have to.
外面还会有更多杰森这样的人
There's more Jasons out there.
他们在镇里培养出了很多这样的人
They breed them in this town.
他们绝不会就此罢休
They're not gonna just stop.
我...
And I...
我不能再让别人因为我而死去了
I can't have anybody else die because of me.
我受够了
I'm done.
你得给这一切画上个句号♥了
You have to put an end to this.
你得照皮尔彻说的做
You have to do what Pilcher wants.
没别的办法了
There's no other way.
如果我按皮尔彻说的做...
If I did what Pilcher wants...
你早就死了
You'd be dead already.
总有人会杀了我
Someone's gonna kill me.
我希望死在你的手里
I'd rather it be you.
有动静 我觉得他们又来了
I heard something. I think they're here again.
特蕾莎
Theresa.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我得给你看点东西
There's something I have to show you.
我觉得凯特也应该看看这个
I think Kate should see this, too.
这些隧♥道♥通向哪里
Where do these tunnels lead?
我不知道
I don't know.
这是什么
What's this?
你不会相信你所看见的
You're not gonna believe this.
是亚当·海瑟勒
It's Adam Hassler.
亚当
Adam?
他也参与了这个计划
He was in on it.
我是亚当·海瑟勒
This is Adam Hassler.
现在是九月十五日下午两点二十分
It's September 15, 14:20.
终于
Finally --
终于抵达旧金山了
Finally reached the city.
我的天
Oh, my god.
还是没有幸存者的迹象
Still no signs of any survivors.
只有畸变人
It's just abbies.
他们在追踪我们
They've been tracking us.
我觉得...
I think it's --
我觉得他们和之前的是同一群畸变人
I think it's the same group from before.
他们看起来好像能和同伴交流
Somehow they seem to be communicating with each other.
我得试试
I'm gonna try to --
试试去到海湾另一边
Try to make it to the other side,
和其他人会合
Join up with the others.
海瑟勒
Hey, Hassler!
亚当带领的只是一小群人
And Adam was just leading one group.
这里有全国各地发出来的
There are hundreds of these video journals
上百份视频日志
from cities all over the country, and...
外面的世界已经不复存在了
and there's nothing left.
现在你相信我了吗
Believe me now?
为什么
Why?
他为什么不告诉我们真♥相♥
Why wouldn't he tell us?
因为皮尔彻是一个控制狂
Because Pilcher's a control freak.
我们得告诉大家真♥相♥
We have to tell everybody the truth.
他们必须看看这个视频
They have to see this.
你觉得我们怎么在皮尔彻不发现的情况下
How do you think we can do that
给大家看这个视频
without Pilcher finding out?
皮尔彻交给我吧
Let me worry about Pilcher.
你想想怎么尽可能的在半夜之前
You just think about getting people down here to see this,
让更多人来这里看到这个视频
as many people as you can before midnight.
半夜 为什么
Midnight? Why?
半夜会发生什么
What -- what's happening at midnight?
半夜会有一场教训
There's gonna be a reckoning.
我们得消除一些祸患
We did reduce the swelling.
这是我们目前唯一能做的了
That's about all we can do for now.
只能静观其变了
Just have to... wait and see.
长官 是伊森
Uh, sir, it's Ethan.
他想见您
He'd like to see you.
在哪
Where?
这里
Here.
伊森
Ethan?
我要教训凯特
I want to reckon Kate.
明智之选
Right decision.
不
No.
这是唯一的选择
It's the only decision.
想要消灭他们 就得先解决他们的头头
When you kill a snake, you got to cut off its head.
凯特就是他们的头
Kate's their leader.
这是她自找的
She brought this on herself.
这是你的烂摊子
You know, this is your mess.
我会解决凯特的
I'll take care of Kate.
但是午夜之后 我不会再动手了
But after tonight, no more.
这就是我想要的
That's all I want --
终结暴♥力♥ 重新开始
An end to the violence, a new beginning.
我需要所有人都到场
Well, I'm gonna need everybody there.
所有人
Everybody.
杀了她
Kill her!
这是你们的意愿吗
Is this what you want?
这真的是你们的意愿吗
Is this really what you want?!
杀了她
Do it!
我不会杀凯特
I'm not gonna kill Kate.
我不会杀任何人
I'm not here to kill anyone.
我是来告诉你们真♥相♥的
I'm here to tell you the truth
因为我们没时间了
'cause we're running out of time.
剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表