剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表
那是因为他们不知道
This happened because they didn't know
外面到底什么情况 你不肯告诉他们
what was really out there, because you didn't tell them.
不
No.
这事是因为
No, this happened
你的所作所为已经不起作用了
because what you're doing isn't working anymore.
怪松镇的人们
The people of Wayward Pines
习惯他们原本的生活方式
are familiar with a certain way of life,
按照这种方式 破坏规矩的人就会受罚
A way of life where people who break the rules are punished.
人们会要求惩罚和宣泄
They're gonna demand retribution, release.
如果你否认他们的这种权利
And if you deny them that,
他们就会自己动手去执法
then they're gonna take the law into their own hands.
就将有更多的死亡
More deaths will follow.
你得果断 迅速地打住这种势头
You have to act decisively and swiftly to stop all this.
这群人 他们很弱 他们不计后果
This group -- they're weak. They're reckless.
他们为何要花这么长时间来做这些事
Why have they taken so long to do all this?
为什么
Why?
因为他们在照他们头目的指示做事
Because they're doing what their leader told them.
没有凯特·博林格 他们什么也不是
Without Kate Ballinger, they're nothing.
给她教训 这一切就都会停止了
Reckon her, and you could stop all this.
听着
Look --
我说过我得按我的方式做事
I told you I need to do things my way.
如果复活节炸♥弹♥案发生之前
If you could have killed the Easter bomber
你能杀了那个肇事者 你会吗
before he acted, would you?
同样的错误别犯两次
Don't make the same mistake twice.
别等到为时已晚
Don't wait till it's too late.
就当是
Just consider --
一条人命 换整个怪松镇
One life to save Wayward Pines.
坐下 哈罗德
Sit down, Harold.
我想见我太太
I want to see my wife.
咱们得先聊聊
We're gonna have a little chat first.
没见到凯特 我什么也不会说
I'm not talking till I see Kate.
怎么 你还想找律师来吗
What, are you gonna call your lawyer?
赶紧的 坐
Come on. Sit down.
我觉得很奇怪 凯特在牢房♥里安全待着
You know, I think it's strange, you being so worried about Kate
你却这么担心她
when she's all cozy in a cell.
艾伦
Alan...
要是我就会担心他
That's the one I'd be worried about.
艾伦怎么了
What happened to Alan?
他越过了围栏
Well, he made it past the fence.
他越过去了
He made it?
嗯 跑了大概50码
Yeah. About 50 yards.
这是艾瑞克
And here's Eric.
或者那才是艾瑞克
Or maybe that's Alan and that's Eric.
我也分不清
It's hard to tell.
你对他们做了什么
What did you do to them?
你觉得像是我♥干♥的吗
Does it look like I did this?
哈罗德 我要是想杀人 我会直接开枪
Harold, if I want to kill somebody, I'm gonna shoot them.
我可不会吃了他们
I'm not gonna eat them.
你的朋友们想炸毁的那围栏
That fence that your friends tried to destroy --
它的存在是有理由的
It's there for a reason --
因为外面有些东西
Because there are things beyond it,
比我还凶悍的东西
things a lot worse than me.
谎话 你在说谎
That's a lie. You're lying.
不然你觉得是什么
Then what do you think that is?
你觉得这是条腿 那是条胳膊吗
You think that's a leg, or you think that's an arm?
听着 你不用信我
Look, you don't have to believe me.
可能我是个会吃人的神经病
I'm either a-a psychopathic cannibal,
也可能 也可能我说的是实话
or maybe... what... maybe I'm telling the truth.
随你怎么理解
Any way you slice it,
我觉得你没别的选择
I don't see where you have much of a choice.
我需要你们团伙里所有人的名单
I need names of everyone in your group.
你朋友出的这些事
And what happened here to your friends
将发生在这个小镇每一个人身上
is gonna happen to every single person in this town...
包括你和你的妻子
including you and your wife.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
你明白吗
Do you understand me?
给我名单
Names.
特蕾莎
Theresa?
他怎么样
How's he doing?
他 他挺好 他睡了一晚
He's... he's good. He slept through the night.
太好了 真的太好了
Oh, that's so good. That's really good.
艾米怎么样
And how is Amy doing?
她应该不久就可以回家了
Oh, she should be going home soon.
-她很幸运 -是啊
- She was very lucky. - Yeah.
承认吧 他们都很幸运
Let's face it... they both were, hmm?
是的
Yeah.
特蕾莎 我不想吓到你
Theresa, I don't want to frighten you,
但我认为你应该知道
but I think you deserve to know.
还发生了一次袭击
There's been another attack.
有人开车穿过了围栏
Someone drove a truck through the fence.
两人死亡
Two died.
伊森在哪
Where's Ethan?
不 他没事 他没事
Oh, no, he's fine. He's fine.
他 他也很幸运
He... he was lucky, as well.
特蕾莎
Theresa...
我知道伊森曾经告诉过你
I know that Ethan has shared with you
这里到底是怎么回事
what's at stake here.
你相信他吗
Do you believe him?
我不知道还能相信什么
I don't know what to believe anymore.
很好 那很好
Good. That's good.
存有质疑非常重要
It's very important to question things, hmm?
尤其是现在 一切都乱套了
Especially right now, when things are so...broken.
你不如回家 好好休息一下
Why don't you go home, get some rest, hmm?
我们会照顾好本
We'll take care of Ben.
另外 现在别走主干道
Oh, and I wouldn't take main street for right now.
不安全
It's not safe.
改走黄杨路回家吧
Take Boxwood home instead, hmm?
看看你会发现什么
See what you find.
好的
Okay.
皮尔彻
Pilcher.
我需要找到这些人
I need to find these people.
容易
Easy enough.
哈罗德松口了
Harold broke?
他给了我14个名字
He gave me 14 names.
我们需要找人帮忙追踪他们
We're gonna need some help tracking them down.
当然
Of course.
应该不难
Shouldn't be hard.
他们都在一起
They're all together.
他们在哪
Where are they?
啤酒花♥园♥
Biergarten.
看监控
Bring it up.
他们不在那儿
They're not there.
这里是啤酒花♥园♥
Biergarten.
他们把芯片摘掉了
They took out their chips.
他们失踪了
They're off the grid.
精神科医生到2号♥急诊室
Any available neurologist to E.R. 2.
精神科医生请到2号♥急诊室
Any neurologist to E.R. 2.
302B室吗
302B?
好的 稍等
All right, hang on.
罗亚医生 687 罗亚医生 687
Dr. Roya, 6-8-7. Dr. Roya, 6-8-7.
糖皮质激素
G.C.S.
她的激素水平急速下降
Her levels are dropping rapidly.
让我看看
Let me see that.
去把管子插♥进♥去
Go ahead and intubate.
好的 她恢复到9了
All right, she's right at 9.
发生什么了
What happened?
艾米
Amy?
-艾米 -本 本 不 你不能进去
- Amy! - Ben, Ben, no, you can't come in here.
-发生什么了 -你现在不能进去
- But what happened? - You can't come in here right now.
她脑出血了
She's had a swelling in her brain.
剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表