剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表
Ben, what are you talking about?
你♥爸♥爸救了你的命
Your dad, he saved your life.
不不 没关系
No, no, that's okay.
我听说你逮捕了
I heard that you arrested the guy
制♥造♥炸♥弹♥的那人 然后你放他走了
who made the bomb and then you let him go.
那是有理由的
Well, there's a reason for that.
有时我们放走嫌犯是为了更多的线索
Sometimes we let a suspect walk to see where it will lead us.
那只是让我怀疑
It just kind of makes me wonder
你会不会... 我不知道
if you would have... I don't know.
如果那人不是凯特·休森的丈夫
if you would have made the same decision
你会不会也作出同样的决定
if he wasn't married to Kate Hewson.
本 那样说太过分了
Ben, that's a terrible thing to say.
他想说什么就说什么
He can say whatever he wants.
你本应该依照怪松镇的法律秉公办事
You're supposed to enforce the laws of Wayward Pines.
不应该因为是你认识的人就对他们仁慈
You're not supposed to be lenient with people because you know them.
不管是谁我都会做同样的事
I would have done the same thing no matter who it was.
本 是你的老师告诉你说这些的吗
Ben, is your teacher telling you to say all of this stuff?
-是这样吗 是那个老师吗 -不
- Is that what's happening right now? Is it the teacher? - No, hey.
本 那没关系
Ben, it doesn't matter.
听着
Look.
本 我们爱你
Ben, we love you.
我们只是 我们只是很高兴你没事
And we're just... we're just happy that you're okay.
好好休息
Get... get plenty of rest.
你好 艾米
Hi, Amy.
瞧瞧谁来了
Look who's here.
我们稍后再谈这个
We'll talk about this later.
所以 负责监视的没人
So, no one in surveillance
破坏规矩 或者协议
is breaking any rules or... or protocols.
如果有问题的话 一定是软件故障
Well, if there's a problem, it must be a software glitch.
以前从来没有惩罚过内部人员
Never had to punish anyone on the inside before.
是的
No.
一旦越过这条线 就会很可怕
It'd be a terrible line to cross.
幸好我们不必如此
And happily, we don't have to.
没有人帮助叛乱者
No one is helping the insurgents.
我不是问这个
Oh, t-that's not what I asked.
我问的是 负责监视的人
What I asked was, is anyone in surveillance
有违反规矩或者协议的吗
breaking any rules or protocols?
没有
No.
好吧
Well...
至少我们还有彼此
at least we have each other.
谢天谢地
Thank goodness for that.
我告诉过你长大后我想在这儿当护士吗
Did I ever tell you want to be a nurse here when I grow up?
没有
No.
不过那挺棒的
That's cool, though.
我能听到你的心跳
I can hear your heart.
好吧 希望如此
Yeah, well, I hope so.
现在跳得越来越快了
Oh. It's getting faster now.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嗯 只是头痛
Yeah, it's just a headache.
事实上我不该下床
I'm actually not supposed to be leaving my bed.
我很高兴你没事
Well, I'm glad you're okay.
我很高兴你没事
I'm glad you're okay.
我以前从没想过
I never really thought about it before,
但是 昨晚让我意识到
but... last night made me realize
任何一天 任何一刻
how at any day, any point,
我们都可能死掉
we could just die.
我们没有
We didn't.
我们还活着
We're alive.
我觉得那位梅根老师在给他吹耳旁风
I think that teacher Megan's been whispering in his ear.
我感觉得到
I can just feel it.
我一直在想他刚刚说的
I can't stop thinking about what he just said,
我怎样抓住了那家伙又放他走了
about how I had the guy and that I let him go.
那是复活节爆♥炸♥案发生的事
That's what happened with the Easter bombings.
我们刚刚收到这则新闻
This now just in to the news room.
我们正在直播
We are getting live...
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥同时袭击了华盛顿和洛杉矶
Terrorist attacks in D.C. And Los angeles at the same time.
以及加利福尼亚州的洛杉矶
...and Los Angeles, California.
复活节之际 当许多家庭聚...
On an Easter day when so many families spend...
我得进去
I got to go in.
伊森 关于这事你知道什么吗
Ethan, do you know something about this?
-不 -告诉我到底怎么了
- No. - Please tell me what's going on.
我不能告诉你
I could never tell you.
我当时是一个联合反恐小组的一员
I was part of a joint terrorism task force.
我们得到消息说纳瓦兹去了墨西哥
And we got word that Narwaz was down in Mexico.
于是我们南下 抓住他 把他关起来
So we went down, we grabbed him, secured him,
派飞机把他送回华盛顿
put him on a plane to transport him back to D.C.
然后我接到了总部的电♥话♥
Then I got a call from headquarters.
让我放他走
Told me to let him go.
那家伙有问题
The guy's dirty.
我知道他有问题
I knew he was dirty.
"放他走"
"Let him go."
我确实这么做了
Well, that's exactly what I did.
那是命令
It was an order.
三个星期之后
And then three weeks later,
621人在纳瓦兹·萨拉姆
621 people are murdered...
策划的一起恐怖袭击中丧生
by Narwaz Al-Salaam.
我抓住了那家伙
And I had the guy
然后放他走了
and I let him go.
那件事被定为机密
And it was classified.
你知道我多想告诉你吗
You know how bad I wanted to tell you?
所以你才去找凯特
That's why you went to Kate.
那段时间是我人生中最艰难的时候
It was the toughest period of my life.
她当时也在
She was there.
她是我的搭档
She was my partner.
没什么借口能解释在那之后发生的事
There's no excuse for what happened after that.
在那之后我一直感到很愧疚
I've been sorry about it ever since.
我不再盲目地听从命令
I'm not blindly following orders anymore.
治安官
Sheriff.
对不起
I'm sorry.
怎么了
Yeah.
我们接到货车♥库♥房♥的紧急电♥话♥
We have an emergency call from the truck depot.
好 我过去看看 谢了
Yeah, I'll check it out. Thanks.
谢谢你能告诉我
Thank you for telling me.
我爱你
I love you.
不好意思
Oh, I'm sorry.
我不是故意吓你的
I didn't mean to startle you.
我来看看本的情况
I came to check up on Ben.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
你自己没有孩子吧
You don't have any children of your own, do you?
布拉德和我并没有这个福气
Brad and I have not been so blessed.
你清楚本是我们的儿子不是你的吧
You do realize that Ben is our son and not yours.
特蕾莎 我们是同一战线上的
Theresa, we are on the same team.
是吗
Are we?
因为我开始觉得
Because I'm starting to feel
你给本灌输的每一个思想
like every single thought that you put into Ben's head
都在有意破坏我们的关系
is somehow meant to undermine us.
我们把话都说开吧
Let's just be honest here.
你有你的计划 我想知道你究竟在盘算什么
You've got an agenda and I want to know what it is.
你听上去有点焦虑 特蕾莎
You're starting to sound a little paranoid, Theresa.
我只是相信怪松镇的孩子们
I simply believe that the children of Wayward Pines
是怪松镇的未来
are the future of Wayward Pines.
因此 我尽量提供帮助
And to that end, I try to be as helpful as possible.
现在你能帮的忙
Helpful right now would be
就是离我的家人越远越好
for you to stay very far away from my family.
你好 治安官
Hey, sheriff.
发生了什么
So, what happened?
我大概一个小时前到的这里
Uh, I got here about an hour ago.
有人砸坏了一个摄像头
Someone smashed one of our cameras,
把锁切断 偷走了我们的一辆货车
cut the lock, stole one of our trucks.
是什么样的货车
What kind of truck was it?
一辆30英尺的自卸车
剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表