剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表
People think hypnotherapy is like mind control,
但那其实是很荒唐的
but 'course that's ridiculous.
我不能操纵他们去做不想做的事情
I can't make anyone do anything they don't wanna do.
所以你不能给其他人洗♥脑♥让他们加入我们
So you can't brainwash the rest of the world into joining us?
恐怕不能
I'm afraid not.
太遗憾了 我只能依靠志愿者了
Too bad. I have to rely on volunteers.
你人手不够 对吗
You don't have enough people, do you?
梅根 人们需要时间来理解...
Megan, it takes time for people to understand...
你给他们展示过了 他们又不瞎
You've shown them where to look. They're not blind!
他们看见了 他们看见了发生了什么
They see! They see what's happening.
他们不在乎 你不能等着他们觉醒
They don't care. You can't wait for them.
你得抛弃他们 这是他们自己的选择
You have to leave them behind. They've made their choice.
你得尽全力 皮尔彻博士 想个法子
You have to do whatever it takes, Dr. Pilcher. Find a way.
拜托
Please.
我觉得我可能需要一艘方舟
Think I may need an ark.
对啊 你可能还真得要
Yeah, you just might.
今晚有安排吗
Big plans tonight?
窝在沙发里边吃冰淇淋边看球赛
March Madness, a couch and Rocky Road.
我有更好的主意
I got a better offer.
很少有比冰淇淋更美好的事物吧
Rocky Road is a hard thing to pass up.
上车 一探究竟
Come for a ride. Find out.
我还有两个小时的班 先生
I got 2 hours left on my shift, sir.
在这里我说了算 上车
I run this place. Get in.
介绍下你自己吧 阿诺德
Tell me a bit about yourself, Arnold.
这是干什么 我不...
What is this, man? I don't...
我不知道 没什么好说的 我...
I don't know. There's not much to say. I...
我住在东边
I live on the eastside,
我有一条叫弗雷德里克的狗 就这些
I got a dog named Frederick and um, that's about it.
我觉得你还有很多可以说的
I think there's plenty more to tell.
你从没见过你的父亲
You never knew your father.
你和你母亲一起住在北费城
You lived with your mother in North Philly.
学校里的全优学生
Straight A student at grade school.
当了连续三年的班长
Class president for three years in a row.
然后在87年...
Then in '87...
你母亲因为卵巢癌去世
your mother passed away from ovarian cancer.
被收养了几年 成绩一落千丈
Foster homes for a few years. Grades plummeted and...
92年 你因为抢劫被送进了拘留中心
'92, you're in a detention center for robbery.
94年 坐了两年牢
'94, two years in jail...
这次是真的进牢房♥了
real jail this time.
因为非法持有海♥洛♥因♥
For heroin possession.
我的生活是一团糟
My life was messed up...
但是我已经尽力理清我的生活了
but I did everything I could to clean up my life.
你那些朋友有没有告诉你
Did your little friends tell you
我申请了费城警♥察♥学院
that I applied for the Philadelphia Police Academy?
连续两年 我以为这次能做出些改变
For 2 years in a row, so I could make a difference and...
但是他们拒绝了我 所以我搬来这里
then they turned me down and I moved out here.
如果你能给我两周时间 两周就够了
Look, if you could just give me 2 weeks. That's all I need.
放松 我不是要炒你鱿鱼
Relax. I'm not firing you.
我在开展一个新项目
I'm starting a new project.
我需要一些人 一些你这样的人
I'm looking for people... people like you.
那些生活不如意的人 看看这个
People who've been given a bad deal in life. Take a look at this.
查尔斯·基恩
Charles Keane.
全国最受敬重的医生之一
One of the most respected physicians in the state.
五年前 他给了病人过量的氧可酮
5 years ago, he overprescribed oxycodone to a patient
导致病人死亡
that killed her.
执照丢了 妻离子散 什么都没了
Lost his license, his wife, his family. Lost everything.
但是大多数人 像查尔斯这样的人
But most people, people like Charles...
他们想要了解我的项目
They struggle to understand my project.
他们需要一些劝说
They require a little persuading.
这就该你上场了
That's where you come in.
我相信 假以时日
You see, I believe that given time,
他们会意识到
they will realize
我给了他们不可思议的未来
that I am offering them the most incredible future.
一个重新开始的机会 也让他们有机会
A chance to restart, but also to participate
参与到某件惊世骇俗的大事中
in something quite extraordinary.
我希望你是这个项目的核心 阿诺德
And I want you at the center of that, Arnold.
这就是你的第二次机会
This is it. Your second chance.
你愿意加入我们吗
Will you join us?
放松 我不会伤害你的
Just relax, sir. I'm not gonna hurt you.
怪松镇居民
明早见 帮我把门锁好
I'll see you tomorrow morning. Lock up for me, will ya?
我尽力保留我们的文化中的精华部分
I've tried to preserve the very best of our culture.
去创造一个能够让他们继续发展的世界
To create a world in which they can grow,
让他们能茁壮成长
in which they can thrive.
你真的指望人们能够
You really expect people
在一个被恐惧支配的世界里茁壮成长吗
to grow and thrive in a world ruled by fear?
他们不是自己选择来这里的
They didn't choose to be here.
那这世上 又有谁能够过上
Has anyone ever lived a life
一切都是自己选择的生活呢
entirely defined by their own choices?
不
No.
社会经济地位 种族 性别
Socioeconomic status, race, gender...
我们出生的时间 相貌 身高
the day on which we were born, beauty, height.
成千上万的变量定义了我们
We are defined by millions of variables,
远远多于我们自己的选择
way beyond our own choosing.
但那不一样 那是命运
But that's different. That's fate.
那不是别人替他们做出的选择
Those aren't choices made by others.
别人总在为我们做出选择
Others have always made choices for us.
数以万计的士兵奔赴沙场
Think of the millions drafted into wars
都是因为上级的决定
decided by their leaders.
现在看来 皆因一些无关紧要的事情
The causes of which, in retrospect, seem utterly meaningless.
一片土地 宗教信仰问题
A patch of land, someone's religious tenets,
石油价格问题
the price of a tank of gasoline.
我做这些的动机更为纯净
My actions were motivated by something far purer.
我们离开2014年的旧世界
We'd left the old world in the year 2014,
沉睡了2000年
and went to sleep for 2000 years.
根据我的算法
According to my algorithms,
这段时间足够自然进行重置了
that would be enough time for the environment to reset.
这个星球在人类灭绝以后 不再有人
For the planet to thrive after all the humans
破坏它 它能够重焕生机
had died out and stopped destroying it.
我们可以有第二次机会
We would have a second chance.
你今天这些问题 我曾千百次问过自己
All your questions today, I've asked myself thousands of times.
那一瞬间 一切都有了答案
In that moment, everything became clear.
我所做的努力 牺牲 都是有意义的
All my work, the sacrifice, was vindicated
因为事实证明我是对的
because I'd been proven right.
那已经是两千年后
It was 2000 years later,
我们是世界上仅存的人类
and we were the only humans left.
当人类因某种理由而团结起来
When humans are united by a cause,
他们能克服任何困难
they can achieve almost anything.
重建这里花了多久
How long did it take to rebuild?
才花了两年
Only 2 years.
保证这里的安全才是更困难的事
Keeping it safe proved more difficult.
我们造了一堵围墙
We'd established a perimeter.
你也知道 这不是为了把所有人困在里面
Not to keep anyone in, you understand,
而是为了防止畸形变异人进来
but to keep the Aberrations out.
他们有闯进来过吗
Have they ever gotten in?
不久后我们就发现他们很危险 但是行为简单
We soon discovered they were dangerous, but very predictable.
-不像人类 -所以你要监视他们
- Unlike humans. - That's why you spy on them.
这不止是一个小镇 伊森
This isn't a little town, Ethan.
而是新兴的文明 美国创始之初
This is a new civilization. When America was born,
每个角落都有政♥府♥的耳目
there were spies on every corner.
叛国者要被当街吊死
Traitors were hung on the street.
斯大林也跟你一样 监视他的人♥民♥并处决
And Stalin spied on his citizens and executed them just like you.
欢迎来到博林格玩具店
暂停营业
-泰德来过了吗 -富兰克林也是
- Ted came by? - Franklin, too.
所以准备好了吗
So, it's ready?
差不多吧
Almost.
为什么花了这么久
Well, what's taking so long?
-如果无辜的人死了... -我们谈过这事了
- If innocent people die... - We've talked about this.
我们是谈过了 但现在是真刀真枪
No. We've talked about it, but now it's real.
我过去那些年来杀过多少人
How many people have I killed over the years?
为了什么
And for what?
剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表