剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表
然后
And, uh...
五杯酒下肚
After five drinks,
我邀请她去我房♥间
I asked her to come back to my hotel room,
做点更刺♥激♥的事情
take the party up a notch.
我那时已经结婚了
I was still married at the time.
我把那当成一次...
I'd like to say that it was a...
短暂的 一瞬间的软弱
temporary, fleeting moment of weakness,
一个我以前从未犯过的错误
a mistake that never happened before.
事实却非如此
That'd be a lie.
不管怎么说
Anyway, uh...
我们回到我的房♥间
We went back to my room...
然后我就不省人事了
where I blacked out.
我知道的下件事 就是在酒店房♥间醒来
Next thing I knew, I woke up in a hotel room.
不是我之前住的酒店
Wasn't the same hotel.
酒吧的黑发姑娘
The brunette from the bar...
也还在那儿
was still there.
但是她变老了
But she was older.
她的名字也不是丹妮丝
And her name wasn't Denise.
而是帕姆
It was Pam.
好了 我们继续昨天的问题
All right, let's start where we left off yesterday.
你从哪儿来 本
Where are you from, Ben?
西雅图
Seattle.
你住在哪儿
And where do you live?
我不知道
I don't know.
好 本 答得不错
Good, Ben. So good.
你明天就可以和其他同学一起上课了
Tomorrow, you can start class with the other students,
我将是你的老师
and guess what? I'm gonna be your teacher.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
准备好了吗
Ready?
你梦寐以求的
For your heart zone.
伯克治安官 很高兴再见到你
Sheriff Burke, good to see you again.
我也是 镇长先生
Mr. Mayor. Good to see you.
-这是我妻子 梅根 -梅根·菲舍
- This is my wife, Megan. - Megan fisher.
-你一定是特蕾莎 -很高兴认识你
- You must be Theresa. - Yes, very nice to meet you.
很荣幸认识你
Pleasure to meet you.
快请坐
Please, sit, please.
特蕾莎 又见面了 见到你很高兴
Theresa, hello again. It's so nice to see you.
这地方还好找吧
Did you have any trouble finding the place?
还好 完全没问题
No, no trouble at all.
他们家的水牛肉汉堡超好吃
They sure do make a fine buffalo burger.
你的牛排怎么样
How's your steak?
什么
What?
你的牛排 味道还行吗
Your steak -- is it okay?
很好吃
Oh, yeah, it's great.
你还好吗
You all right?
这太棒了 很高兴我们能一起聚聚
Well, this is nice. I'm glad we could do this.
拜托
Oh, please.
能和新任治安官共进晚餐是我们的荣幸
It's our honor to be having dinner with our new sheriff.
对 恭喜你
Yes, congratulations.
谢谢 非常感谢
Well, thank you. Thank you very much.
当然 我们都会怀念波普治安官的
Of course, we all will miss sheriff Pope.
他退任得太突然了
He did retire so abruptly.
是 我想
Yeah, I think it was a...
对我们来说都挺意外的
a bit of a surprise to all of us.
我向来认为一个好的治安官
You know, I always thought that being a good sheriff
挺像个好老师
was a lot like being a good schoolteacher.
你得设清界限
You need to set clear boundaries.
让大家知道
And you need to let people know
他们行为的后果
there are consequences for their behavior.
对
Right.
我得去洗个手
Yeah. I have to wash my hands.
能告诉我洗手间在哪里吗
Can you show me where the bathroom is?
失陪一下
Will you guys excuse us?
-去吧 -跟我来
- Certainly. - Follow me.
你妻子很可爱
Your wife's very lovely.
谢谢
Thank you.
那
So...
目前你觉得我们小镇怎么样
what are your impressions of our little town so far?
我很喜欢
Oh, I-I just love it here.
我觉得很棒
Yeah. I think it's great --
比如山 松树
the, uh, mountains, the pine trees,
大家眼里的恐惧
the look of fear in everyone's eyes.
来点酒
Wine?
当然
Absolutely.
是啊
Yeah.
没有什么比一杯好酒
Nothing like a... nice glass of wine
更能缓解谈话气氛
to loosen up the conversation.
你儿子 本
Your son, Ben...
听说是个好小伙
I hear he's a good kid.
我也这么认为
Yeah, I think so.
这个小镇
See, the thing about this town is that, um...
专注于培养孩子
they focus on the children.
学校很敬业
The school -- very dedicated.
一切都在于塑造孩子的思想
It's all about shaping the mind of the child.
你妻子是那学校的老师
Your wife is a teacher at that school?
对
Yes.
当心
Be careful.
大家都极力夸赞水牛肉汉堡
Everyone raves about the buffalo burger,
但要我说 鲑鱼才是最棒的
but if you ask me, the trout is sublime.
水牛肉汉堡更好
Buffalo burger.
大家对公开处决怎么看
So, how does everybody feel about the, uh, public executions?
什么
What?
就是波普对贝弗丽做的
You know, what Pope did to Beverly,
也是他们希望我对彼得·麦可做的
what they're expecting me to do to Peter McCall.
教训啊
Oh, the reckonings.
我们不制订法律
We don't make the laws.
我们只是遵守法律
We...just follow them.
我不可能得说得更好了
Couldn't have said it better myself.
所以你的演讲稿都是我写的
Well, that's why I write all your speeches.
真是个混♥蛋♥
What an ice-cream-cone-eating bastard.
他竟然不告而别
He leaves without even saying goodbye?
别这样 阿琳 你得承认他挺怪异的
Come on, Arlene, you got to admit he was creepy.
他好帅的
He was so cute.
是 但是波普治安官已经走了
Yes, well, sheriff Pope is gone,
我们现在有了新治安官
and now we have a new sheriff.
好耶
Yippee!
很多人不喜欢他
I mean, a lot of people didn't like him.
他们觉得他太粗暴了
They thought he was too gruff,
但是私下里他真的很好
but he was a really good man one-on-one.
诚实又非常好相处
Honest and easy to work for.
当然
Sure.
他对我很大方 尤其在假期
Very generous with me during the holidays especially.
阿琳 相信我 很快
Arlene, I'm sure in a very short while,
你也会这样看待伯克治安官的
you'll feel exactly the same way about sheriff Burke.
真的吗
You think?
但得记住 伊森已经结婚了
And bear in mind, Ethan is a married man.
帕姆 那太恶心了
Oh, Pam, that's gross!
朋友们 邻居们
Friends... neighbors...
让我们共同举杯
let's all raise a glass
敬我们的新治安官 伊森·伯克
to our new sheriff, Ethan Burke!
相信我们所有人都为他
I'm sure all our heads are spinning
晋升如此之快♥感♥到惊叹
with how quickly he's risen in the ranks.
巨大的权力
Great power
伴随巨大的责任
requires great responsibility.
他得明白
Someone who understands...
无论什么时候 违反法律的人
that those who break the law need to be punished swiftly
都要施以处罚 严惩...
and whenever necessary, severely...
为了贯彻我们的法律...
to the fullest extent of our laws --
谢谢 谢谢你 帕姆
Thank you, thank you, thank you, Pam.
非常感激
That was very, very kind.
剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表