剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表
- Down on the ground! - Ethan!
我不会让你们炸毁围栏的
I'm not letting you blow up that fence.
趴到地上
Get down on the ground.
富兰克林
Okay, Franklin,
解除炸♥弹♥
disarm that bomb.
不要
Don't do it.
解除炸♥弹♥ 否则我杀了她
Disarm the bomb, or she's dead.
不要
No.
不要 富兰克林
No, Franklin.
不要
No.
我那么信任你 我们走
I trusted you. Let's go.
大家起来 跟我走
Come on, on your feet. Let's go.
我们说好的 凯特
We had a deal, Kate.
他们对你动了手脚 伊森
They did something to you, Ethan.
你只是不知道而已 马上你就明白了
You just don't know it. You'll see very soon.
我们会回到西雅图 俯瞰海湾风光
We will be back in Seattle, overlooking that bay.
别想着西雅图了 凯特 不可能的
Seattle? No, forget it, Kate. That's not gonna happen.
你得劝大家停止这种疯狂的行为
You've got to convince these people to stop this insanity!
不会停的
It's not gonna stop.
才开始呢
It's just begun.
你丈夫呢
Where's your husband?
还有一颗炸♥弹♥
There's another bomb.
还有备用计划
There's a backup.
哈罗德在哪里 凯特
Where's Harold, Kate?
哈罗德在哪里
Where's Harold?!
应该就快来了
It should be here any second.
一向很准时的 八点整
It's always right on time, right at 8:00.
我们可以搭车去松林
We can catch it right up to the pines.
我们可以步行过去
We could just walk.
这样更有趣
It's more fun this way.
别紧张 菜鸟
Just relax, newbie.
我已经干过很多回了
I've done this plenty of other times.
帮我找到哈罗德
I need you to locate Harold.
哈罗德·博林格
Harold Ballinger.
监控搜索
哈罗德·博林格
不到一小时前 在啤酒花♥园♥出现过
Last seen at the Biergarten less than an hour ago.
那是谁
Who's that?
那是...
That's...
泰德·劳弗
Ted Laufer.
货车司机
He drives the delivery truck.
货车现在在哪里
Where is the truck now?
他每天走的路线都一样
Well, he takes the same route every day.
十♥六♥大♥街送完 上主干道进一号♥入口
Finishes up on 16th, heads up Main to access one,
然后换一辆货车
drops off the truck, and picks up another one.
他在哪里换车
And where does he switch the two trucks?
围栏那边
At the fence.
那是什么
What's that?
那是什么
What's that?
他来了 得拖住他
Here he comes. We got to slow him down.
起来
Get up.
起来
Get up!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
艾米
Amy.
艾米 你在这里干什么
Amy, what are you doing here?
本
Ben.
本
Ben!
剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表