剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表
I'm a secret-service agent. I got a big emergency."
都快把老娘逼疯了
It's driving Arlene crazy.
他确实很野蛮 这点毋庸置疑
Well, he's a wild one, that's for sure.
谢了
Thank you.
前几天还把我往墙上撞
Slammed me into a wall just a few days ago.
你试过给自己的鼻子缝针吗 阿琳
You ever try and suture your own nose, Arlene?
听说他倒是经常来这呢
I heard he's been here quite a bit.
是不是看上你了 贝弗丽
He's probably got a little thing for you, Beverly.
那不是挺好的嘛 贝弗丽
Wouldn't that be nice, Beverly?
总算找到个人能安稳过日子了
Finally settle down with someone, hmm?
我可不这么觉得
I don't think so, okay?
他有老婆 而且还挺想念她的
He has a wife, and he misses his wife a lot.
看来你还跟他聊过了呀
Oh, so you talk to him.
这是我的工作嘛
Well, it's my job,
有人坐这喝喝酒 我就和他们闲聊几句
if somebody's gonna sit there, that I talk to them.
但不聊过去的事
But not about the past.
永远不会聊
Never.
你家不错嘛
Nice house you got here.
真希望再也别看到这个家
I hope I never see this house again.
也许我们不该去吃晚饭
Maybe we shouldn't go to the dinner.
我们可以不去
We could just not go.
我不信任凯特 我不信任她
I don't trust Kate. I don't trust her.
伊万斯也不信任她
Evans didn't trust her.
但是你信任我 对吧
You trust me, don't you?
上一次我也是信任了你们警探
The last time I trusted one of you guys,
结果被抛弃了
I got ditched.
放心 我不会抛弃你的
All right, well, I'm not gonna ditch you, okay?
我认识凯特很多年了
Look, I've known Kate for a long time,
但现在 我也像你一样不信任她
and right now, I don't trust her any more than you do.
但如果我们不去吃晚饭
But if we skip out on this dinner,
他们就会察觉到有问题
they're gonna know something's up.
我做了计划
I worked it into the plan.
找到条路线 能够隐蔽我俩行踪
I found a route that will conceal us
直到我们逃出小镇外
till we get to the outskirts of town.
今晚在吃晚饭的时候 我会找个借口
And tonight, at some point during the course of dinner,
去下洗手间检查下有没有窃听器
I'm gonna excuse myself to the bathroom and check for mikes.
等我回座后 你先等三分钟
When I come back, I want you to wait three minutes.
然后起身也去那一间洗手间
I want you to get up, I want you to go to the same bathroom,
取出你的芯片
I want you to take out your chip,
然后在那藏好
and I want you to leave it there,
藏在他们找不到的地方
somewhere where they're not gonna find it.
比如马桶后面
Maybe behind the toilet.
-好 -然后回座
- Okay. - And then come back to the table.
吃完晚餐 互道晚安
We finish dinner, and then we say goodnight.
离开后 我们就去墓地
And we leave, and we go to the cemetery,
我在把伊万斯的包藏在墓地后面
where I stashed Evans' bag behind the mausoleum.
如果他们发现了怎么办
What if they catch on to us?
-不会的 -我是说真的
- No. - No, I mean it.
你也知道
You know--
他们不会发现的
They're not gonna catch on to us...
只要我们照着原计划做
as long as we stick to the plan.
好了
Okay.
假装镇定
Just pretend.
我一直很喜欢木工活
Woodworking was just always my thing.
你们什么时候开的店
And, uh, when did you open the store?
什么时候来着 哈罗德
Oh, um, when was it, Harold?
八年前
Eight years ago.
不是吧
No.
-有这么久了吗 -是啊
- Has it been that long? - Yep.
居然八年了
Eight years?
真是难以置信啊
That's almost hard to believe.
时光如梭嘛
Time flies, doesn't it?
确实没错
Yeah, sure does.
能用下你们家洗手间吗
Can I use your bathroom?
当然 在正门右手边
Of course. It's right by the front door.
谢谢
Ah, thank you.
哈罗德最擅长做摇摆木马
Harold's specialty is rocking horses.
以前在波特兰的时候 我女儿也有一个
Back in Portland, my daughter has a rocking horse.
我第一次听说你还有女儿呀
Oh, I didn't know you had a daughter.
不 我是说...
No, I mean...
她叫什么
W-w-what's her name?
什么
What?
哈罗德 你怎么喜欢上做木工的
Harold, how did you get into woodworking?
等等 伊森
H-hold on, Ethan.
我们现在正在聊贝弗丽的女儿呢
We were talking about Beverly's daughter.
我能去下洗手间吗
Will you excuse me?
去吧
No.
-对哦 -不 他肯定没兴趣听
- Yes! - No, he does not want to hear it.
-他不让我说 -你这是让我难堪呢
- He won't let me say this. - You're embarrassing me.
哈罗德连续两年获得马蹄铁竞标赛冠军
Harold won the horseshoe tournament for the second year in a row,
我觉得这很值得大肆炫耀啊
and I happen to think that's something to brag about.
当然是了
Uh, that certainly is.
你打过马蹄铁吗 伊森
D-do you play horseshoes, Ethan?
这很有意思
You know, it's funny.
我从来没打过马蹄铁
I-I never did play horseshoes.
贝弗丽看上去有点不舒服
You know, Beverly seemed a little uneasy.
我去瞧瞧她
I'm gonna go check on her.
她之前就在抱怨
You know, she was complaining
她肚子有点不舒服
about an upset stomach earlier,
不过别让这点小事搅了你的晚宴
but don't let it interrupt your dinner.
我都站起来了
Well, I'm already up.
不 还是我去看看她吧
No, I'm gonna go check on her.
不然的话我可没什么好果子吃
If I don't, I'll never hear the end of it.
你知道我什么意思吗 哈罗德
You know what I mean, Harold?
你懂的
You know that, yeah.
但谢谢你的关心 坐下吧 坐吧
But I appreciate your concern. Sit down, sit down.
不好意思 听着
I'm sorry, look...
我要代贝弗丽道歉
Beverly apologizes.
她的腹痛好像
It seems that stomach ailment
真的非常严重
has really gotten the better of her.
不会吧 希望不是因为我厨艺太差吧
Oh, no. I hope it wasn't my cooking.
天 不不不 不是的
Oh, god, no. No, no, no, no.
她出去了 我只是得去...
She's outside. I'm just gonna --
我得把她送回家
I'm gonna walk her on home.
当然了 你肯定得...
Oh, of course, yeah. You should definitely --
我给你带个派路上吃吧
Can I give you a piece of pie for the road?
不不不 谢了
Uh, oh, no, no, no, thanks.
不过咱们回头再找个时间一起吃吧 谢谢
But let's do this again real soon, okay? Thanks.
-好 -没问题
- Sure. - Definitely.
你觉得他们想逃走吗
You think they're gonna run?
绝对的
Absolutely.
喂 听我说
Psst, hey. Listen to me.
到底发生了什么
What the hell happened?
我告诉了他们我有一个女儿
I told them that I had a daughter.
我说漏嘴了 我不擅长说谎
I slipped. I'm not a good liar.
他们可以从我脸上看出来
They could see it in my face.
-没事的 -我说...
- Okay, it's okay. - I said --
没事的 好了
Shh, it's okay. All right.
咱们镇定地走一走
Let's just walk calm.
好的
Okay.
你把芯片放哪了
What did you do with the chip?
我照你说的留在厕所了
I left it in the bathroom like you said.
好好好
Okay, okay, okay.
我都不知道你有个女儿
I didn't know you had a daughter.
她六岁了
Yeah. She's six years old.
她在波特兰和我妈妈住在一起
She lives in Portland with my mom.
听着 答应我一件事
Listen, promise me one thing.
如果我没办法逃出这里
If I don't make it out of here,
-跟我保证你会... -别瞎说
- just promise me you'll... - None of that.
-别瞎说 -去找她
- None of that. - go to her.
我们会逃出去的
剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表