剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表
现实对他们来说太难以接受
The truth is too much for their minds.
告诉他们真♥相♥不仅会将他们置于险境
Telling them would not only put their lives in danger
还有你自己的生命 以及整个怪松镇
and not just your own but all of Wayward Pines.
客户名单
大卫·皮尔彻预见到一场洪水
David Pilcher foresaw a great flood,
他造了一艘方舟
and he built an ark,
那艘方舟上乘满了你我这样的人
and he filled this ark with people like you and me.
怪松镇 新客户
伊森·伯克 男 45岁
治安官 已婚 一子
他所认为对人类的存亡有帮助的人
People he deemed necessary for the survival of mankind.
特蕾莎·伯克
我们是幸运儿 是被选中的人
We are the lucky ones, the chosen few.
怪松镇 新客户
特蕾莎·伯克 女 37岁
房♥地♥产♥代理 已婚 一子
但是我们只有遵守规则
But this ark will only survive
才能让这艘方舟得以幸存
if we all follow the rules.
只要有一个洞 一条裂缝
If there is one hole, one crack,
水就会灌进来 我们就会被淹死
then the water will get in, and we will all drown.
要由你们来确保绝对不会发生这种事
It's up to you to make sure that doesn't happen.
要由你们来驾驶方舟 安全靠岸
It's up to you to steer the ark safely to shore
因为你们是...
Because you are...
第一代
the first generation.
不好意思 我听不清
I'm sorry. I didn't catch that.
第一代
The first generation!
不好意思
I'm sorry?
第一代
The first generation!!
怪松镇 新客户
特蕾莎·伯克 女 37岁
房♥地♥产♥代理 已婚 一子
我觉得我欠某人一颗小金星呢
I think I owe someone a gold star.
我没想到你会真的给我一颗小金星
Oh, I didn't think you were serious about the gold star.
我一直很认真
I'm always serious.
我猜...
And my guess...
这周你还会得到小金星
is it won't be the last star this week.
你再次火力全开了
You're up to bat again.
平均来说 一般过多久会有人
How often would you say people move to Wayward Pines,
搬来怪松镇
just average?
我不知道
I don't know.
我猜每个月会来那么几波人吧
A couple trickle in every month or so, I guess.
很稳定 现在想想
Pretty steady, now that I think about it,
就跟时钟一样准确
like clockwork.
一旦有房♥子空出来 就来人了
The minute you need someone, they just show up.
每次都是出了车祸后吗
And is it always after an accident?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
我发现人们搬到怪松镇来
I noticed that people moving to Wayward Pines,
都是出了车祸
they're all in car accidents.
我觉得很奇怪 你觉得呢
I find that strange, don't you?
我建议你
My advice...
不要想太多 亲爱的
is don't think too hard, sweetie.
这样不是很好
It's not very becoming,
我可不希望你这张美丽的小脸出什么事
and I'd hate for something to happen to that pretty little face.
笑一个
Big smile.
现在 请大家跟我来
Now, if you will all please follow me.
欢迎来到第一代
Welcome to the First Generation.
我知道你现在是什么感觉 伊森
I know what you're feeling, Ethan.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
首先 是你的个人的琐事
At first, it's -- it's the personal things.
你再也见不到的家人
The family you'll never see again,
你的朋友
your friends.
你以为你痛恨的上司
The boss you thought you hated.
然后
And then...
你想得更远
your mind starts thinking bigger.
所有失落的文明
About all the lost culture --
语言 艺术 知识
languages, art, knowledge.
几千年的文化
Thousands of years of culture
转瞬即逝
all gone in an instant.
你开始想 "真的就这样了吗"
And you start to think, "Is this really it?
"仅存的人类
"The last of mankind?
我真的想待在这里吗"
Do I even want to be here?"
但慢慢的 慢慢的
But slowly, slowly,
你意识到你现在还拥有的东西
You realize everything you still have,
一个新的社区...
a new community...
一个家庭...
a family...
一个未来
a future.
你还有怪松镇
You still have Wayward Pines.
伯克家
但怪松镇到底是什么
But what is Wayward Pines?
跟我来 我会告诉你
Come with me, and I'll show you.
我们得走了
We have to go.
快点
Now!
你好像需要一个护士
Looks like you could use a nurse.
快点
Come on.
走 走 走
Go, go, go!
剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表