剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表
《怪松镇》前情提要
Previously on "Wayward Pines"...
你该不会认为怪松镇是自行运转的吧
You didn't think Wayward Pines ran itself, did you?
这些人都是谁
Hey. Who are all of these people?
志愿者
Volunteers.
我们当时在改变世界 结果
We were changing the world, and, as a result...
我们人类自身也开始改变了
we, ourselves, were beginning to change.
人体冷冻骤停试验十分危险 也是违法的
Testing cryonic suspension was both dangerous and illegal.
-他们都睡着了 -是的
- They're all asleep. - Yes.
这不止是一个小镇 伊森
This isn't a little town, Ethan.
而是新兴的文明
This is a new civilization.
你得告诉他们真♥相♥
You have to tell them the truth.
人类很脆弱
People are fragile.
他们需要时间来适应
They need time to adapt.
初生牛犊不怕虎
Young minds are fearless.
欢迎来到第一代
Welcome to the First Generation.
旧世界对他们的影响较小
They're less ingrained in the old world.
他们能接受真♥相♥
They can accept the truth.
现在出现了新的威胁
There's a new threat.
我们不知道他们是谁
We don't know who they are,
但是他们准备炸毁围栏
but they're gonna take down the fence.
如果他们成功了...
If they succeed...
他们不会成功的
They're not going to succeed.
准备好了
It's ready.
伊森
Ethan.
你绝不能告诉任何人
It is imperative you tell no one
你的所见所闻
about what you've seen and what you've heard.
我认为人类的生存
I believe the survival of humanity
就掌握在我们手中
may well be in our hands.
伊森
Ethan.
你什么时候回来的
When did you get back?
你整晚都坐在这里吗
Have you been sitting here all night?
求你告诉我你有发现
Please tell me you found something.
我们得回西雅图
We have got to get back to Seattle.
我谁都联♥系♥不上
I cannot get ahold of anybody.
妈妈的手术就在周三
Mom's surgery is on Wednesday.
特蕾莎 特蕾莎
Theresa, Theresa.
已经没有西雅图了
There is no Seattle.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
听我说
Look.
我们被从车祸中救出来之后
When we were pulled from those car wrecks...
我们并不是直接来到了这里
...we weren't taken directly here.
我们被置入了
We were put into some kind of a...
假死状态
suspended animation.
你的胳膊怎么了
What happened to your arm?
你会以为我是疯了
You're gonna think I'm crazy.
但外面有种东西
But there's these creatures out there...
怪物
monsters.
我亲眼所见
I saw them with my own eyes.
城市被毁
Cities destroyed.
这个
This...
这座假镇 是唯一仅存的文明
this fake little town is all that's left.
伊森他们对你做了什么啊
Ethan, what did they do to you?
他们对你做了什么
What did they do to you?
他们又把你带回医院了吗
Did they take you back to the hospital?
没有
No.
你得回想一下
I need you to try to remember
他们是不是对你做了什么
if they did anything to you,
是不是给你注射了什么
if they injected you with something.
-你不相信我 -你确定吗
- You don't believe me. - Are you sure?
我没在医院
I wasn't at the hospital!
4028 这什么意思
4,028? Now, what -- okay, what does this mean?
那是日期
That's the date.
伊森
Ethan.
怎么了
What's wrong?
点火器
It's the starter.
可能一时好不了 你们走路吧
This might take a while. You guys should walk.
好
Okay.
好吧
Sure.
我们走
Let's go.
抱歉
Oh. Sorry, sorry.
怪松镇 第一季 第七集
欢迎来到怪松镇
天堂即家园
富兰克林·多布斯
前职业 爆♥炸♥工程师
早上好 伯克先生
Good morning, Mr. Burke.
我能帮你吗 帕姆
Can I help you with something, Pam?
不 我觉得我能帮你
No, but I think I can help you with something.
是吗
Really?
富兰克林·多布斯
Oh. Franklin Dobbs.
你觉得他跟这些搞破坏的有关吗
Do you think he's involved with these subversives?
我不知道
I don't know.
但 等我查清了真♥相♥
But when I find out the answer to that question,
一定第一个告诉你
you'll be the first to know.
在此之前 我得去履行职责了
Until then, I've got to do my job,
如果你不介意
so if you don't mind...
当然 去吧 履行职责吧
No, I don't mind. Go ahead. Do your job.
我只是来帮忙的
I'm just here to help.
我愿为我哥哥做任何事
I would do anything for my brother.
包括跟你合作
Even work hand-in-hand with you.
怎么样
So, how about it?
你一个人做不来 你需要帮助
You can't do this alone. You need some help.
我可以成为你的好朋友
I can be a very good friend.
那让我看到监控录像吧
How about giving me access to the surveillance system
这样我就能看到富兰克林在打什么主意了
so I can see what Franklin's been up to?
我以为我们已经不再需要
S-- I kind of thought we had moved past this whole
你陪我上学了呢
"walk your kid to school" thing.
我只是想跟你待会儿 不介意吧
I just wanted to spend time with you, if that's all right.
没什么事吧
Everything okay?
嗯
Yeah.
你想西雅图吗
You ever miss Seattle?
不怎么想了
I don't really think about it.
是吗
Really?
跟亲戚去宿营
Not even camping with your cousins
跟斯坦利一起玩呢
or playing with Stanley?
斯坦利
Stanley.
我们不该回想过去
We're not supposed to think about the past.
也对
Right.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好 詹金斯医生
Good morning, Dr. Jenkins.
我喜欢这里 妈妈 我在这里有朋友
I like it here, mom. I have friends.
我喜欢学校
I like school.
你可能也会喜欢的
You'd probably like it, too,
只要你肯稍微试试
if you gave it half a chance.
好吧 我很高兴你适应得很好
Okay, well, I'm glad things are working out for you.
早上好 伙计们
Good morning, guys.
你好 特蕾莎
Nice to see you, Theresa.
本 伯克太太
Hey, Ben. Mrs. Burke.
艾米 你带本去拿本生物书好吗
Amy, will you help Ben find a biology textbook?
我办公桌后面有一大摞
There's a big stack of them behind my desk.
当然 走吧
Yeah, sure. Come on.
我还没进过学校
You know, I have not set foot
也没进过你们教室呢
inside that school or your classroom.
有没有什么参观活动
Is there a tour
或是老师和家长的见面会之类的
or a parent/teacher conference coming up?
学校是为孩子们准备的 特蕾莎
School is for children, Theresa,
不是为了家长
not their parents.
你们的工作就是喂饱他们 保证他们的安全
Your job is to feed them and keep them safe.
剩下的就交给我们吧
Let us do the rest.
我该进去了
Oh, that's my cue.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
是啊 看起来很糟
Yeah, it looks really bad.
剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表