剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表
We're gonna make it out of here.
-上帝啊 -怎么回事
- Oh, God. - What is it?
他们杀比尔的时候也是这样的
That's how it started when they killed Bill.
-那些电♥话♥ -好了
- The telephones. - All right.
所有电♥话♥
All the telephones!
快点
Come on!
我们要找到他们
We're looking out for them.
抓着我的手别松了
Grab my hand. Don't let go.
他们要杀了我们
They're gonna kill us!
别松开我的手
Don't let go of my hand.
-好了 小声点 -好
- All right, shh. - Okay.
去墓地那边 拿到地图
Get to the cemetery. Get the map.
我不想丢下你
I don't wanna leave without you.
出去找你的女儿 我来支开他们
Go and get your daughter! I'll distract them.
他们往那边跑了
They ran that way!
最后一次见到那家伙是在博林格家
That guy was last seen by the Ballingers!
已经发现他们了
They've been spotted!
没事吧 好
Right? Yeah.
一男一女
A male and female.
她在哪
Where is she?
那边 那边
Right there, right there!
-你看到他了吗 -看到了
- Do you see him? - Yeah.
我们集♥会♥点见
We'll meet them back at the rendezvous.
怪松镇环卫
怪松镇环卫
在我们开始之前
Before we begin,
我想感谢到来的各位
I'd like to thank everyone for being here.
我想让大家也要对
I'd like everyone to take a moment
凯特·博林格和哈罗德·博林格表示感谢
to thank Kate and Harold Ballinger
谢谢他们履行公民的职责
For doing their civic duty
让这个女人受到正义的制裁
and bringing this woman to justice!
贝弗丽·布朗想离开这
Beverly Brown tried to leave.
她谈到了过去
She discussed the past.
不
Oh, no.
我已经说过很多遍了
As I've said many times before...
保卫小镇的安全不仅仅是我一个人的工作
it is not just my job to keep this town safe.
是我们大家的
It's everybody's!
正义
Justice!
这是她应有的下场
She deserved it!
好样的 治安官
Way to go, sheriff!
我们不能容忍♥那些
We cannot tolerate people
不遵守规则的人
who don't play by the rules!
松林
爱达荷州
剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表