剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表
《怪松镇》前情提要
Previously on "Wayward Pines"...
这里的每一个人都是囚犯
Everybody's a prisoner here.
这里到处是摄像头和麦克风
There's cameras and mikes everywhere.
这整个小镇都在受到监视
This whole town is under surveillance.
这个小镇
The thing about this town is that
专注于培养孩子
they focus on the children.
一切都在于塑造孩子的思想
It's all about shaping the mind of the child.
我将是你的老师
Guess what? I'm gonna be your teacher.
你去过那围栏边吗
Have you ever been to that fence?
你知道那些...墙外边的动物吗
Do you know about those... animals on the other side?
本 你干什么呢
Ben! What are you doing?!
我说了会去学校接你的
I told you I was going to pick you up at school!
伯克先生 很高兴您能做我们的新治安官
Mr. Burke, so thrilled to have you as our new sheriff.
我猜 你要是在这镇里杀了人
I guess when you kill somebody in this town,
他们就会给你他的工作吧
they give you his job.
你父母为什么不带你回家 本
Why won't your parents take you home, Ben?
因为他们不能那么做
'Cause they can't.
我就会竭尽所能
I will do everything in my power to ensure
让邪恶在小镇上无处藏身
that the evils of this town are brought to light
为什么没人能离开这镇子
Why can't anybody leave this town?
只有一条路能出去
There's only one way out.
"特蕾莎 恭喜你
"Theresa, congratulations!
"由于一名高级房♥地♥产♥经纪人退休了
"A spot has just opened at Wayward Pines Realty Associates.
"怪松镇不动产公♥司♥的职位出现了空缺"
"One of our senior realtors has chosen to retire.
我要你留在这里
I need you to stay here.
我去博伊西找人来帮忙
I'm going to boise to get some help.
怪松镇 第一季 第五集
欢迎来到怪松镇
天堂即家园
明天 你要跟我
Hey, so tomorrow, do you want to walk to school
和萨姆 凯蒂一起去上学吗
with Sam and Katie and me?
我们总是一起走的 你又住在附近
We always go together, and you live right by us, so...
好啊 可以
Oh. Yeah, sure.
那好
Cool.
几点
Uh, what time?
7点
7:00.
枫树街和15大道街口见
Corner of Maple and 15th.
好 那么
Cool. So...
今晚挺不错的
So, tonight was cool.
抱歉 我不擅长这个
Sorry. I suck at this.
我不觉得
I couldn't tell.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
妈妈
Mom.
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
我没事 你怎么样
I'm good. How are you?
爸爸呢
Where's dad?
加班
He's working late.
他想结了这桩案子 他快做好了
He's trying to finish up this case, but he's close.
我们很快就能离开这里 回西雅图去
And we're gonna get out of here soon and get back to Seattle.
怎么样
How does that sound?
很好
Great.
早啊
Morning.
急什么
What's the rush?
我跟艾米说我会跟她和她朋友一起去学校
I told Amy I'd walk to school with her and a couple friends, so...
本 我们不是说好了吗
Ben, I thought we talked about this already.
我要每天送你去学校
I want to walk you to school every day.
就五分钟的路程 我死不了
It's a five-minute walk. I think I'll survive.
-本 -他们是我朋友 妈妈
- Ben. - Look, they're my friends, mom.
听我说 我知道他们是你的朋友
Listen, I know that they're your friends.
我只是想告诉你
I'm just telling you
我们还没搞清楚这个小镇是怎么回事
that we don't really know what this town is about yet
或许我们还是格外小心为妙
and that maybe we should be extra careful
因为我们也不知道
'cause we also don't know
究竟谁才是真朋友
who our real friends are yet, okay?
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
谁会想跟我这种废柴做朋友嘛
Who would ever want to be friends with a loser like me, right?
本 本 我不是那个意思
Ben. Ben, I did not mean that.
你和爸爸说我该融入这里的
You and dad told me that I should fit in.
或许这对你来说很奇怪 但我正在融入
Maybe that's weird for you, but I am.
你呢
What are you doing?
你只是闲坐在家里
You're just sitting around the house,
希望情况会奇迹般地有所好转
hoping that things will magically get better,
但从不会是这样的
but they never do.
亲爱的特蕾莎 恭喜 由于一位资深地♥产♥中介退休 怪松镇地♥产♥协会刚刚出现空职 请明早9点整来办公室
博伊西
小心
Heads up!
快点
Hurry up!
本 你好啊
Hey, Ben, how's it going?
本
Hey, Ben.
怎么了
What is it?
这些孩子
I -- all these kids...
-回见 本 -回见 -再见
- See you, Ben. - See ya. - Bye.
他们对我好
They're all being nice to me
是因为他们想对我好 是吧
because they want to be, right?
什么
What?
他们不是被告知要...
Like, they weren't told to...
怎么说呢 跟我交朋友吗
I don't know -- be my friend, were they?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
在我以前的学校 情况很不同
At my old school, everything was different
大家对我的态度都跟现在不同
and everyone was different towards me.
他们就像把我当隐形人一样
It's like they didn't even see me.
我来这里才几天
And then, I come here for a couple days,
大家都跟我说话 能看得到我
and everyone talks to me, everyone sees me.
那不是好事吗
Isn't that a good thing?
是吧
I guess.
我就是不明白
I-I just don't understand
为什么这里会不一样
why things are so different here.
这学校
This school...
这里跟你以前的学校或任何学校都不同
It isn't like your other school or any other school.
我们都深陷其中
We're all in this together.
等等 深陷什么中
Wait, all of what together?
里德·芬利 卡莉·巴恩斯 本杰明·伯克
Reed Finley, Carrie Barnes, Benjamin Burke,
请到一号♥房♥间接受入学培训
Please report to room one for orientation.
入学培...什么入学培训
Orientat-- what's orientation?
里德·芬利
Reed Finley...
-祝你好运 -卡莉·巴恩斯 本杰明·伯克
- Good luck.. - Carrie Barnes, Benjamin Burke,
请到一号♥房♥间接受入学培训
please report to room one for orientation.
有人吗
Hello?
你一定就是特雷莎
Well, well, you must be Theresa,
我新来的二把手
My new number two.
我叫比尔
Eh, the name's Bill.
不过这里的人都叫我"大♥比♥"
But everyone here, they -- they calls me "Big bill."
为什么 我也不知道
Why? I have no idea.
我得说
Ah. I got to say,
你可比之前的彼得赏心悦目多了
You're a hell of a lot easier on the eyes than old Petey.
别误会
Don't get me wrong.
彼得是个不错的朋友
Petey was a good friend,
可在大街上胡乱涂鸦
But graffiti on main street?
知人知面不知心啊
You just never know about some people.
这边 亲爱的 跟上
Hmm. This way, hon. Keep up.
这里只有你一个人吗
Is it just you here?
汉丽埃塔会帮忙整理书
Well, Henrietta helps with the books.
剩下的也就我和你了
But otherwise, it's, uh, just me and you --
拍档哦
Partners.
抱歉这里一团乱
I'm sorry about all this mess.
我跟她说过要把这些拿走的
I asked her to put all this away,
但那可怜的女人心情不太好
But the poor woman was distraught.
她本来想接彼得的位置的
She wanted petey's job herself.
是我抢了她的工作
Uh, she lost the job to me?
我相信她一定更有经验
Oh, I'm sure she's much more experienced.
他们说你就是最佳人选
They told me you were the perfect choice.
剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表