剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表
好了
Okay.
把这个交给凯特
Give this to Kate.
你可以走了
You can go now.
我不明白 我认罪了
Um, I don't understand. I confessed.
我知道
Yeah, I got it.
你可以走了
You can go.
早上好 美女
Morning, beautiful.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
真希望我可以说是因为太堵了
I wish I could blame it on the traffic.
但不知道怎的 那不太可能
But somehow, I don't think that'll fly.
早上好
Good morning.
你看上去心情不错
You seem like you're in a great mood.
高兴得冒泡
Hey. Crispy like a cracker.
今天早上我路过了那块地 33号♥地
I passed by that lot this morning, plot 33?
我发现了些东西
And I think I found something.
地底下好像有什么结构
There appears to be a substructure of some kind underneath the soil.
感觉像是金属
It felt like metal.
大概是水箱吧
Oh, well, a water tank, maybe.
是 但是埋在空地下 比尔 那
Y -- but it's buried in an empty lot, Bill, that --
生活中充满谜题
Life's full of mysteries,
塞满脑子让人头痛
all chock-full of head scratchers.
我就不会想太多
I wouldn't think about it too much.
而且 你真的不该到外面偷看
Besides, you really shouldn't snoop around out there.
为什么
And why is that?
这个小镇快乐又安全的秘诀是
The secret to a safe and happy town
每个人都只管他们自己的事
is everyone minding their own business.
人们得做他们该做的事
People need to do what they're supposed to.
别做不该做的
And not do what they're not.
好吧
Right.
现在我需要你去趟医院
Now, uh, I need you to go down to the hospital a bit
帮我取些文件
and pick up some files for me.
要是你不太忙的话
If you're not too busy.
我收到了你的便条
I got your note.
我就尽快赶来了
I came as soon as I could.
很好 请进
Good. Come on in.
坐吧
Here, sit down.
别担心
Don't worry.
这儿所有的监控都被我弄坏了
I disabled all the surveillance in here.
我以为你不在乎呢
I thought you didn't care about that.
这不是为了我的安全
It's not for my safety.
要咖啡吗
Coffee?
我听说了你车里的炸♥弹♥
I heard about the bomb in your truck.
你得相信我 我不知道谁干的
You have to believe me. I -- I don't know who did that.
很好
Good.
但你能猜出来是谁 对吧
But you can figure out who did, can't you?
因为你是他们的老大
Because you're their leader.
如果我是呢
What if I was?
得了吧 凯特 当然是你了
Come on, Kate! Of course you are.
哈罗德是个会计
Look, Harold was an accountant.
如果这个镇上有人领导叛乱
If there's anybody leading a resistance in this town,
不会是哈罗德
it's not Harold.
这个组织里还有谁
So who else is involved in this group?
这个组织是这儿唯一让我保持理智的东西
This group is the only thing that's kept me sane here.
你们活跃多久了
How long have you been active?
随着时间逐步形成的
It evolved over time.
我们起初是为了做别的事
We started as something else.
只是我们几个试图联♥系♥
Just a few of us trying to connect.
我们秘密见面
We'd meet in secret,
只是为了坦诚相待
just to be real with each other.
我叫凯特·休森 来自西雅图
Kate Hewson, um, Seattle.
我想念渡船 牡蛎 在宝来路散步
I miss the ferry boats, oysters, hiking Burroughs trail.
还有我的朋友们
My friends.
我 我 我是富兰克林
I'm, uh -- I'm -- I'm Franklin.
该你了 兄弟
It's all you, man.
哈罗德·博林格 来自圣保罗
Harold Ballinger, St. Paul.
我有个未婚妻
I have a fiancee.
为什么我刚来时你不告诉我这些
How come you didn't tell me any of this when I first got here?
伊森 我被困在这儿12年了
Ethan, I've been trapped here for 12 years.
想想那是怎样的情况
Try and imagine what that's like.
然后你出现了
And then you show up.
一周后 你成了治安官
And a week later, you're sheriff?
好吧 现在你们得住手
All right, look, it stops now.
为什么我要放弃逃出这个监狱
Why would I stop trying to escape this prison?
你我所知的那个世界
Look, the world that you and I knew,
围栏外面的世界 不再存在了
the world outside the fence, that no longer exists.
今年不是2014年
It's not 2014.
甚至不再是21世纪了
It's not -- it's not even the 21st century anymore.
你什么意思
What -- what do you mean,
不再是21世纪了
It's not the 21st century anymore?
-今天这课很好 -谢谢 艾米
- Good class today. - Oh, thanks, Amy.
没什么
Yeah.
你和本看起来真般配
You and Ben look so nice together.
你们相处得怎么样了
How is that working out?
很不错
It's great, actually.
我很喜欢他 特别喜欢
I really like him. Like, a lot.
我太高兴了
Oh, I'm so glad.
作为一名老师 我很高兴
As a teacher, it's so fulfilling
看到一项任务带来了更多的东西
when an assignment turns into something more.
是啊 他很贴心 还有点害羞
Yeah, he's sweet. Kind of shy.
我觉得他没有多少恋爱的经验
I don't think he's had much experience.
说不定你是他的第一个女朋友
You might be his first real girlfriend.
我在想要不要今晚约他出去
I was thinking of maybe asking him out later tonight.
去个僻静又浪漫的地方
Go some place secluded and romantic.
我只是
I just --
我觉得我准备好进一步发展我们的关系了
I feel like i'm ready for us to be more...intimate.
他没有催你吗
He's not pressuring you?
本
Ben?
当然没有
Oh, god, no.
我只是希望不用我去催他
I just hope I don't have to pressure him.
我真为你感到高兴
I'm so happy for you.
享受这一刻吧
Enjoy this moment.
没什么能比得上年少时恋爱的感觉
There's nothing like being young and in love.
让我把话讲清楚
So, let me get this straight.
不管这一切的背后主使是谁
Whoever's behind all this,
那些暗地里掌管这里的人
the people up there pulling the strings,
你现在为他们工作
you work for them now?
把那个往我车里安放炸♥弹♥的人交给我
Hand over whoever it was that planted the bomb in my truck,
上交你的所有武器和炸♥药♥
surrender your arms and explosives
明早之前
by tomorrow morning,
我就不向别人说这件事
and everything stays between us.
你不能拆毁那座围墙
You can't take down that fence.
好吧
Okay.
你是对的
You were right.
他们控制了伊森
They got to Ethan.
我们必须加快速度了
We have to advance the timetable.
他知道我们的事 知道富兰克林的事
He knows about us, knows about Franklin.
正是 我们成功的机会很小
Exactly. We have a very narrow window.
不会再有第二次机会
And we're not gonna get a second chance.
我们得通知每一个人
We have to tell everyone.
今晚行动
We execute tonight.
博林格玩具店
Ballinger Toys.
你好 帕姆
Oh. H-hello, Pam.
当然
Of course.
我给忘得一干二净
It slipped my mind completely.
我们一直忙着应付订单
We've been backlogged with orders and --
能不能重新安排时间呢
I-is it -- is it possible to reschedule?
当然 我明白这很重要
Of course, I-I understand the importance.
我们这就过去 好的
We'll be right over. All right, then.
是我们每年一次的生育会诊
It's our annual fertility consult.
当然了
Of course it is.
剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表