剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表
根本没必要让她起疑心
There's no point in making her suspicious.
那么
So...
在我面前的是一对已婚夫妇
We have a married couple --
年轻 适育 气盛
young, fertile, in their prime --
不知为何...一直没有怀孕
and yet, somehow... not pregnant.
是啊
Yeah.
我不明白
I don't understand it.
你的化验结果一切正常
Your lab work is all good.
-精♥子♥数量没问题 -那就好
- There's no problem with the sperm count. - Good.
你呢 经期正常吗
And you. Periods regular?
一切都很正常
Everything is in working order.
感谢你们能抽空过来
Well, thanks so much for coming in.
你知道的
You know,
自从我介绍你们俩认识以后
I've always thought so highly of the two of you,
我一直对你们两个期望颇高
ever since I introduced you.
多么完美的一对基因结合啊
I mean, what a blend of genetics.
怪松镇的完美夫妻
The perfect Wayward Pines couple.
别让我失望
Don't let me down.
药房♥ 接诊512号♥病人
Pharmacy, pick up 512.
药房♥ 接诊512号♥病人
Pharmacy, pick up 512.
你需要多长时间集结队伍
How much time do you need to gather the team?
那要看你能争取多少时间了
Whatever you can give me.
让泰德启动备用计划
And get with Ted and set the backup plan in motion.
等等
Wait.
你觉得我们两边都需要行动吗
Do you think we need both?
我们只有一次机会
We're only gonna get one shot.
凯特
Kate.
你有时间吗
Do you have a minute?
我很担心伊森
I'm very worried about Ethan.
-跟我来 -好的
- Come on. - Okay.
他有跟你讲
Did he tell you the story
我们现在是在两千年之后吗
about it being 2,000 years in the future?
人类文明是如何毁灭的
How the world is destroyed,
而我们是仅存的人类的故事
and the we're the only humans left?
现在是什么情况
What is going on?
我不知道
I don't know,
但是我觉得他们在给其他人洗♥脑♥
but I think they have some way of brainwashing people
就在那座山上
up on that mountain.
-现在 我 -凯特 不仅如此
- Now, I -- - Kate, there's more.
我到这儿的第二个星期
The week after I got here,
我终于找到了一部能用的电♥话♥
I finally found a phone that worked.
我打了特勤局的安全电♥话♥
I called a secure line belonging to the service,
海瑟勒特工给我留了条消息
and agent Hassler left me a message.
亚当·海瑟勒
Adam Hassler?
他说什么了
What did he say?
我是在一个政♥府♥实验项目中
That I was entering a government experiment.
我应该保持低调 融入其中
That I should lay low, blend in,
我可能面临严峻的考验
and that I may be severely tested,
可能是其他特工来考验我
possibly by another agent.
你认为伊森是...
You think that Ethan is --
我不知道 但也不排除这个可能性
I don't know, but I can't rule it out.
特蕾莎 你知道海瑟勒这个人的
Theresa, you know Hassler.
他说话向来一针见血
He is nothing if not a straight shooter.
这些事情你跟伊森说了多少
How much of this have you told Ethan?
我还没告诉他 我不确定这是个好主意
I haven't, and I'm not sure it's a good idea to.
我得走了
I really have to go.
你是个好人 特蕾莎
You're a good person, Theresa.
我希望我们不是在那种的情况下认识对方
And I wish we had met under different circumstances.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
伊森 我们很担心你
Ethan, we're worried about you.
你们在担心我
You're worried about me?
对
Yes.
为什么 你觉得这些都是我的空想吗
What, you think this is all in my head?
你是怎么想的
What do you think?
你认为 我被洗♥脑♥了
You think, uh, I was brainwashed?
我看见过外面的样子 那不是我编造的
I saw stuff out there, Theresa. I'm not making this up.
我告诉你的话句句属实
Everything I told you is true.
但是你告诉我一切都没了
But you're telling me that everything is gone.
除了我们
Except us.
我希望我们能继续活下去
And I want to keep it that way.
所以 告诉我 她还说了什么
So please, tell me. What else did she say?
她告诉我什么都别跟你说
She told me not to tell you anything,
然后她就走了
and then she left.
她说再见的时候十分激动
She was very emotional when she said goodbye,
好像那是永别
like it was a permanent goodbye.
本去哪里了
Where's Ben?
他在学校
He's at school.
我去接他
Okay, I'm gonna go get him.
我觉得他们在谋划些什么
I think they're planning something.
怪松镇学院
我在想
Hey, so I was thinking.
要不今晚晚些时候
How about later tonight,
我俩溜去树林里散散步吧
you and I sneak out for a walk in the woods?
这不是违反规定的吗
Isn't that against the rules?
规矩到处都是
Well, there are rules, and then there are rules.
我想带你去一个好地方
There's a sweet spot I've been meaning to show you.
树上有个小树屋
It's like a little meadow up in the trees.
我们怎么去那儿
How will we get there?
怪松镇宅急送
我自有办法
I have a plan.
晚饭后桦树街和第九街拐角见怎么样
Meet me after dinner? Corner of Birch and 9th?
好
Yeah, sure.
今天的课蛮好玩的 对吗
It was fun in class today, huh?
我不知道
I don't understand
为什么人们总是谈生物色变
why people get so nervous talking about biology.
对啊 我知道
Yeah, I -- yeah, I know, right?
不就是自然规律吗
It's just nature.
本
Ben!
稍等一下
One second.
怎么了
What?
我要你马上回家
Look, I'm gonna need you to come home.
我这边还有点事
I'm kind of busy right now.
上车我再跟你解释
I'll explain it to you in the car.
-去说再见吧 -拜托 老爸
- Say goodbye. - Come on, Dad.
艾米 我很抱歉 但是本得回家了
Amy, I-I'm terribly sorry, but Ben's got to come home.
-好吧 -他晚点再跟你聊
- Okay. - H-he'll talk to you later.
去吧 说再见
Go ahead. Say goodbye.
抱歉 我得走了
Sorry. I got to go.
没事 晚点见
It's okay. Meet me later.
治安官
告诉我
I just need to know,
今早是你把那个土制炸♥弹♥放到治安官车上的吗
did you put that pipe bomb in the sheriff's truck this morning?
该死 泰德
Damn it, Ted.
否则他总是追着我们不放
The last thing we need is him breathing down our necks.
我们不是杀人犯
We're not murderers.
怎么了 反正他们是
Why not? They murder.
这点你深有感触吧
You've been to your share of reckonings.
到底要不要我动手
Do you want me to do this or not?
33区的第二个摄像头失灵
Second camera just went out at Cell 33.
是凯特 她想逃出去
No, it's Kate. She's trying to throw us off.
大约十分钟后就会有守卫过来
In about 10 minutes, the guards circle around.
一旦围栏炸毁 就没有回头路了
And once that fence is breached, there's no turning back.
他们很快就会来追我们
They'll be on us -- fast.
准备
定时设置
哪里是盲区
Where are the blind spots?
41区有一处 在围栏边上
There's one at Zone 41, right at the fence.
我快到了
Almost there.
如果有人想退出
So if anyone's having second thoughts,
现在还来得及
now is the time to go, all right?
行了
Okay, that's it.
大家都不要动
Everybody stay right where you are!
-趴到地上 -伊森
剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表