剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表
《怪松镇》前情提要
Previously on "Wayward Pines"...
爸爸呢
Where's Dad?
这学校
This school...
这里跟你以前的学校不同
it isn't like your other school.
欢迎参加新生培训
Welcome to Orientation.
你一定就是特雷莎 我新来的助手
Well, you must be Theresa, my new number two.
你的第一个客户
Your first client.
好吧 所以你想让我卖♥♥♥房♥♥子给他
Okay, so you want me to sell him a house?
不 我想让你送套房♥子给他
No. I want you to give him a house.
-为什么 -他扰乱治安
- What is this? - He's an insurgent.
他用破坏性涂鸦损坏了
He defaced public property
公共设施
with subversive graffiti.
喂
Hello.
伯克治安官
Sheriff Burke...
明晚你必须公开教训彼得·麦考尔
you must call a reckoning for Peter McCall tomorrow.
我们将他们称作畸变人
We refer to them as Abbies.
长得和我们很像
Looks like us.
因为他们曾经也是人类
That's because it once was.
还有很多隔间 里面都装着...
There were more of these chambers and they were all filled...
-装着什么 -人
- Filled with what? - With people.
一位伟大的科学家预见了畸形变异人的出现
A great scientist foresaw the coming of the Aberrations.
因此他建造了一个方舟
So he created an ark.
那位科学家...是谁
Who is he, this... scientist?
我应该自我介绍一下 我叫大卫·皮尔彻
I should introduce myself... David Pilcher.
今年不是2014年
This is not the year 2014.
而是4028年
This is the year 4028.
仅存的文明
All that is left of civilization,
只有怪松镇
all that remains is Wayward Pines.
等等 等等他们
Wait! Wait for them!
等等
Wait up!
-快跑 -好
- Run! - Okay.
怪松镇 第一季 第五集
欢迎来到怪松镇
天堂即家园
你该不会认为怪松镇是自行运转的吧
You didn't think Wayward Pines ran itself, did you?
我们所有的建筑材料
All our building materials,
衣物 档案 历史文件
clothing, archives, historical documentation,
都很安全地保存在这儿
are securely all stored here.
除了食物储存在另一个地方
Everything except food, which is stored in a separate facility.
我猜你已经见过了对吗 伯克先生
I bet you've already seen that, haven't you, Mr. Burke?
当然怪松镇最终会完全实现自给自足
Of course eventually Wayward Pines will be entirely self-sufficient.
我们现在都致力于尽快实现这一转变
We're all focused on making that transition as smooth as possible.
这边走
This way.
准备好了吗 带他们出来
Ready? Take 'em out.
这边
This way.
抱歉约翰逊先生 如果你妻子没回你电♥话♥
I'm sorry, Mr. Johnson. If your wife's not returning your calls,
怪松镇即未来
我也无能为力
there's not much I can...
当然 我会转告她的
Of course, I'll give her the message.
好的先生 我会
Yes, sir I will...
这些人都是谁
who are all of these people?
志愿者 有200多人
Volunteers. Over 200 of them.
他们投身于这项事业
They've devoted their lives to the cause.
他们住哪
Where do they live?
他们在这工作 衣食住行都在这座基地里解决
They live, work, eat, sleep here, in the complex.
他们告别了他们的家人和生活
They left their families and their lives
来帮助我实现这一切
to help me realize all of this,
没有他们这些都不会成为可能
none of it would be possible without them.
你们就是怪松镇跳动的心脏
You are the beating heart of Wayward Pines.
抱歉打扰了 皮尔彻博士
I'm sorry to interrupt, Dr.Pilcher,
他们需要你去趟研究中心
they need you down in the CRU.
谢谢 克里斯蒂娜
Thank you, Christina.
不会耽误太久
This shouldn't take too long.
我去看看他的手臂
I'll go take a look at his arm. Hmm?
这边走 伯克先生
This way, Mr. Burke.
本
Ben...
怎么了
what's going on?
没什么
Nothing.
有点不对劲
Something's wrong.
是关于那个女孩吗
Is it about that girl?
我只是
I was just...
你记得那张海报吗
Do you remember that poster
我以前挂在我房♥间里桌子上方的
that I used to have in my room, above my desk?
嗯 地球的那张
Oh, yes, the... the one of the Earth?
我在想怎么有
Thinking about how there's...
怎么有数十亿人在地球上
there's like billions of people on the Earth.
并且每一天都在增多
And there's more and more every day.
我不知道 我 那总让我感到渺小
I don't know... I... That always just made me feel... small.
那很正常
And that's normal. Well, you know,
我想所有人偶尔都会那样想
I think we all feel like that sometimes.
但是今天我想
But then today I was thinking,
"要是这是有意义的呢"
"What if it does matter?"
我们的所做所为是有意义的
What we do, actually, means something.
太吓人了
That's a lot scarier.
你怎么开始考虑这些问题的
And what made you start thinking about all this?
科学课的缘故吧
The science class, I guess.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be all right. Fine.
你只是需要吃点东西
You just need to eat something.
-你好 泰德 -凯特
- Hello, Ted. - Kate.
给你带了点好东西
Have some goodies for ya.
太好了
Excellent.
好了
All right.
前几天你说
Uh, you mentioned the other day
你要我来取一个包裹
there was a package you needed picked up?
我想应该就在后面
I think it was in the back.
是的
Yes.
谢谢你 我 我完全忘记了
Thank you, I-I totally forgot.
介意跟我进去吗
Uh, d-d-do you mind?
-不 不 -好的 这边请
- No. No. - All right, this way.
哈罗德 泰德过来取包裹
Harold, uh, Ted just came by to pick up that package.
我想就在这后面
Uh, I think it's right back here.
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我们不能再这儿见面
We can't meet here.
-我以为这房♥间是安全的 -是
- I thought that this room was clean. - It is.
我不在乎 你 你跟我一起进来
I don't care. You-You coming back here with me,
你觉得那看起来像什么
How do you think that looks?
像是我在取包裹
Looks like I'm picking up a package.
或是我们在密会
Or it looks like we're meeting.
这正是我们需要的
Which... we need to.
-我找不到 -找不到什么
- I can't find it. - Can't find what?
麦考尔的包裹
McCall's package.
-那这是什么 -门把手
- Then what the hell is this? - Doorknobs.
没有它 我们不能完成任务
Without it, we can't finish what we started.
-你检查过他房♥间了吗 -嗯
- Did you check his house? - Yeah.
-地下室呢 -嗯
- Basement? - Yeah.
-管道空隙呢 -凯特 不在那儿
- Crawlspace? - Kate...it's not there.
他办公室呢
What about his office?
为什么会在他办公室
Why would it be in his office?
因为不在他家啊
Because it's not in his house.
小心轻放
就 检查一下
Just... check it.
我不能
I can't.
怪松镇
比尔一直都在
Bill's always around.
并且那地方满是摄像机和窃听器
Plus t-t-t-the place is crawling with cameras and bugs.
有个新来的女孩在那工作
And they... they got that new girl working there,
那个黑发美女
the... the cute brunette one.
-她叫什么名字 -特蕾莎
- What's her name? - Theresa.
没错 特蕾莎
Yeah, right. Theresa.
我仔细想过了 比尔 我要辞职
I thought it over, Bill, and I quit.
不 别这样 你不能辞职
Oh, no, come on now, you can't quit.
我已经在这儿待了8年了
I've spent 8 years in here,
8年都在处理你的破事
剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表