剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表
你是本 对吧
It's Ben, right?
-我叫艾米 -你好
- I'm Amy. - Hi.
你是在等你妈妈吗 还是...
Are you waiting for your mom, or...
不 我正要走回家
Uh, no, I'm -- I'm walking home.
你住树林边吗
Do you live by the woods?
其实 我不太确定我到底住在哪
Actually, I don't really know exactly where I'm staying.
那你住的周围有真正的大树吗
Well, do you live by the really, really tall trees
还是比较而言还算高的树
Or the kind-of-tall trees?
拜托 怪松镇可没那么大
Come on, Wayward's not that big.
我们一起 会找到的
We'll find it together.
走吧
Come on.
她问了我很多问题
She was asking me a lot of questions
比如 我住哪
about, like, where I live.
她可能只是想确保
She probably just wanted to make sure
你不是想家了
you weren't getting homesick.
你想家了吗
Are you?
什么
What?
想家
Homesick?
可能有点吧
I guess.
你在以前的学校可能是风云人物吧
Probably really popular at your old school.
算是吧
Uh, sort of.
可能还有个女朋友 肯定有
Probably have a girlfriend, too, I'm sure.
我...的确有
Uh, well, I -- I did,
不过现在这算是...
But, you know, right now it's kind of...
算是异地恋吧
like, long distance, I guess.
是啊
Right.
要是在西雅图的一切都很完美
Well, guess if everything's perfect in Seattle,
那难怪你会想回去了
it makes sense for you to want to go back.
你去过那围栏边吗
Have you ever been to that fence?
或是围墙什么的
Or wall, whatever it is?
没有 我去那里干什么
No. Why would I go there?
你知道那些...墙外边的动物吗
Do you know about those... animals on the other side?
你怎么知道的
How do you know about them?
本 本 你干什么呢
Ben, Ben! What are you doing?!
我说了会去学校接你的
I told you I was going to pick you up at school!
怪我 伯克太太
Oh, it's my fault, Mrs. Burke.
是我让本陪我回家的
I asked Ben to walk me home.
他不想来的 是我逼他的
He didn't even want to, but I practically forced him.
好吧 没关系 没关系
Okay, that's all right. That's fine.
-我们走吧 -抱歉
- Let's go. - Sorry.
-再见 -谢谢
- Bye. - Thank you!
再见
Um, bye.
你找错人了
That's -- you have the wrong person.
是吗
Really?
那这相片上的人呢
And what about these people here?
跟你站在一起的
S-standing there with you.
麦可一家
已经太久了 像是上辈子的事了
It's a long time ago, another life.
有多久
How long?
四个冬天后 我就不再数日子了
I stopped keeping track after four winters passed,
也许又过了四年 或者五年
so probably another four, maybe five.
这里没有日历
There aren't any calendars here.
这里这些数字呢
What about these numbers here?
彼得·麦可
不明白 不知道
No idea. I don't know.
好吧
Well...
这张照片里你还没有拄拐杖
you don't have a cane in this picture.
攀岩出了事故
Rock-climbing accident.
在哪 这里吗
Where? Here?
我想爬出去
Tried to climb out.
真蠢
Silly me.
为什么没人能离开这镇子
Why can't anybody leave this town?
有条路能出去
There's one way out.
喂
Hello?
伯克治安官 明晚十点整
Sheriff Burke, you must call a reckoning
你必须公开教训彼得·麦可
for Peter McCall tomorrow, 10:00 P.M. sharp.
电♥话♥推销的
Telemarketer.
怎么样
How did it go?
这个嘛
Well...
他们今天让我当治安官了
They made me sheriff today.
他们让你当了治安官
They made you sheriff?
我猜 你要是在这镇里杀了人
I guess when you kill somebody in this town,
他们就会给你工作吧
they give you his job.
伊森
Ethan...
他们想处决一个人
They want to have a man executed
因为他到处喷漆涂鸦
for spray-painting graffiti.
他们想让我来动手
And they're expecting me to do it,
如果我不动手
and if I don't do it...
他们会找其他人愿意的人来
They'll find someone who will.
这里的每一个人都是囚犯
Everybody's a prisoner here.
我今天见到了镇长
I met the mayor today.
他叫布拉德·菲舍
His name is Brad Fisher.
菲舍
Fisher.
菲舍 本的老师就姓菲舍
Fisher -- uh, Ben -- Ben's teacher's name is Fisher.
我今早还见过她
I met her this morning.
梅根
Megan?
那是他老婆
That's his wife.
我查了他们的档案
I checked their files.
在来怪松镇以前 她是一个催眠师
Before Wayward Pines, she used to be a hypnotherapist.
他们让一个催眠师来当老师
They made a hypnotherapist a schoolteacher.
我觉得市长想要跟我传递什么消息
I feel like that mayor was trying to tell me something.
怎么说
How do you mean?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得他还会告诉我们更多事情
I feel like we can get more out of him.
-早上好 -早 菲女士
- Good morning. - Hey, Mrs. F.
伯克夫人
Oh, Mrs. Burke.
我最喜欢看见家长们
I love seeing parents
对子女的生活那么上心了
who are so involved in their children's lives.
你准备每天早上都送他来上学吗
Should we be expecting to see you every morning?
事实上 我是来找你的
Well, actually, I came to see you.
我们的丈夫们昨天见了个面
I believe our husbands met yesterday?
对 是的
Oh, yes, of course.
当治安官的妻子的感觉不错吧
How exciting to be the wife of the sheriff.
的确 还不错
It is. It is exciting.
-早 -但你知道吗
- Morning. - But you know what?
我们才到这镇上 也没什么朋友
We're new, and we don't have any friends, and...
我们希望今晚你们夫妇
and we were hoping that you guys
能赏光寒舍吃个晚饭
might come over for dinner tonight.
乐意之至
Oh! Oh, we'd love to.
好极了 但是你知道吗
How nice. But you know what?
你和伊森真该好好看看这镇上的其他地方
You and Ethan really should see more of the town.
怎么说 七点啤酒花♥园♥见可好
What do we say, uh, the Biergarten at, uh, 7:00?
-好 -好的
- Perfect. - Wonderful.
早上好 咱们好好交流交流
Good morning. We'll keep it intimate --
坐后面的卡座 吃点汉堡喝点啤酒
a little booth in the back, burgers and beers.
你们吃肉的吧
You do eat meat, don't you?
对 我们没有什么忌口的
Yep, we eat everything.
-那到时候见 -好
- I'll see you then. - Okay. Great.
过来
Come on.
早 彼得
Morning, Peter.
这是我的最后一顿了吗
Is that my last meal?
没有人要对你怎么样
Nothing's gonna happen to you.
我已经把这东西读了10遍了
I've read through this thing 10 times.
我不记得我忘了多少东西了
I forgot how much I forgot.
告诉我你还记得什么怎么样
Why don't you tell me what you remember?
那是在2001年
It was 2001,
我去洛杉矶参加一个会议
and I was in Los Angeles for a conference.
我下楼 去了个酒吧
I went down for a, uh, quick drink...
想喝口小酒
at the bar.
和一个叫丹妮丝的黑发姑娘聊了几句
Struck up a conversation with a brunette named Denise.
我们真的挺合得来的
We really hit it off, you know?
剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表