剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表
It's a 30-foot dump truck.
怎么了 治安官
What's going on, sheriff?
还会有一枚炸♥弹♥吗
Is there gonna be another bomb?
也许货车本身就是炸♥弹♥
Maybe the truck is the bomb.
来谈谈你的那些噩梦吧
What about the nightmares?
没什么
Nothing.
有几年了
Last few years.
知道原因是什么吗
Any explanation for that?
我想是慢慢接受了
Acceptance, I suppose.
我之前的生活 我总是在
My life before, I was always
奔跑 寻找 抗争
running, searching, fighting.
但是我那时的问题
But the questions I had then
和现在我想问的并没有什么不同
are no different than the questions I have now.
我们为什么身在此地
Why are we here?
我们为什么呼吸
Why do we breathe in and out?
上帝是否存在
Is there a god?
但老实说
But if I'm honest...
我过去的生活中
in my old life,
也有很大的一部分是恐惧
there was also a great degree of fear.
恐惧无所不在
There was terror everywhere.
这就是作为一个特工要面对的问题
It's what my job as an agent was all about.
不瞒你说
And I won't lie.
那种快♥感♥让我感到满足
I fed on that adrenaline.
但在这里 我不确定
But here, I don't know.
感觉就像是...
It's as if I've been...
我不得不放慢自己的节奏
forced to live one moment at a time.
我要问的问题没有改变
I'm still asking all the same questions,
但我却不那么急着想要答案了
but the answers are less urgent now.
也许是因为我感到更安全了
Maybe because I feel safer.
你和哈罗德
Have you and Harold, uh,
想过要孩子的事吗
thought any more about children?
是的 我们在商量这件事
Mm, we have been talking about it, yes.
你会成为一个很棒的母亲的 凯特
You'd make a great mom, Kate.
能再给我一份药吗
Oh, can I get that refill?
是的 可以
Oh. Uh, yeah.
谢谢你 詹金斯医生
Thank you, dr. Jenkins.
谢谢你 凯特
Thank you, Kate.
来士普[一种抗抑郁药物] 20毫克
詹金斯医生
Dr. Jenkins.
这一切发生前你为什么不来和我谈谈
Why didn't you come and talk to me before all this?
你知道我不能那样做
You know I couldn't do that.
你又能说什么呢
Besides, what would you have said?
"忘记真♥相♥"
"Forget the truth"?
你的朋友泰德已经死了
Your friend Ted has died.
两个年轻人重伤住院
Two of our youngest seriously injured in the hospital.
其他人失踪了
Others are missing.
这就是你的真♥相♥换来的代价
That's the price of your truth.
你知道不是那样的
You know it's not like that.
你没打算让任何人付出生命的代价
You didn't mean for anyone to die.
还要牺牲多少人呢
How many more need to be sacrificed?
我以为你很快乐
I thought you were happy.
我以为我们取得了进展
I thought we made progress.
我知道你这样认为
I know you did.
你怎么能如此开心地
How can you be so cheerful
当面对那些被你置于险境的邻居们的时候
with neighbors you're putting into lethal danger?
只有盲信者才会这么冷酷无情
Only a fanatic could be so callous.
你确定冷酷无情的人是我吗
Are you sure you're talking about me?
我怎么觉得你像是在说你自己
Because it sounds like you're talking about yourself,
大卫·皮尔彻
David Pilcher.
你察觉多久了
How long have you known?
这不重要
Doesn't matter.
只是 告诉我这究竟是个什么地方
Just please...tell me what this place is.
你曾是这里的模范居民
You were its model citizen.
我曾以为 要是我能让凯特·休森服从
I thought that if I -- I could make Kate Hewson conform,
那我就能让其他人也遵守规矩
then I could make anyone conform.
也就不需要草木皆兵了
There'd be no more need for reckonings.
不管你想要做什么
Whatever you're trying to do here,
如果把大家蒙在鼓里 那是不会成功的
it will never work if you keep people in the dark.
这不是告不告诉大家真♥相♥的问题
It's not a question of keeping people in the dark.
这是怎么让大家活下来的问题
It's a question of keeping people alive.
自♥由♥ 或是安全
Freedom or safety.
二者不可兼得
Not both.
是谁给你灌输的这种想法
And who anointed you to make that choice?
我自己
I did.
喝点东西吧
There you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
我去给你拿块派来
I'm getting you a piece of pie.
我可不想让你低血糖
Don't want that blood sugar dropping.
警卫
Security.
雷吉·哈德森一直在删除监控录像
Reggie Hudson's been deleting surveillance footage.
而你早就知道了
But you know that already.
这 他是对一些居民
Well, he -- he did show
怀有同情之感
some sympathy for the residents.
他有没有帮助他们炸毁围墙
Did he help the people who bombed the perimeter?
没有 大卫 绝对没有
No. No, David. Not at all.
-他不知道他们... -他是个叛徒
- He had no idea they were -- - He's a traitor.
他需要好好关照一下了
He needs to be taken care of.
关照
Taken care of?
大卫 他 他不是叛徒
David, he -- he's no traitor.
-他 -要不你来定义下什么是叛徒吧
- He's -- - Why don't you define traitor.
叛徒不就是那些向
Is it someone who lies
最信任他们的人撒谎的人吗
to the people who trust them the most?
你要惩罚一些人 对吗
You need to punish someone? Is that it?
那惩罚我吧 我是那个向你撒谎的人
Then punish me. I'm the one who lied to you.
雷吉没有 雷吉说的是实话
Not Reggie. Reggie told the truth.
这些都是自己人 大卫
These are our people, David.
他们选择追随我们 不像那些镇里的人
They came to us by choice, not like the people down in town
那些不知道自己怎么到的这里
who don't know how they got there
他们可能永远都心怀怨恨
and probably will never be happy.
我们以前容许这种草木皆兵
We tolerated those reckonings.
好 那我们就杀一儆百
"Okay, we'll kill one and keep the rest in line."
但是如果我们以拯救人类为名
But if we start killing our own people
开始残杀自己人了
in the name of saving humanity,
那一切就都完了
then we've lost everything.
你要惩罚谁 就惩罚我吧
You need to punish, David, punish me.
杀了我
Kill me.
不会再有人死去了
There will be no more killings.
大卫
David.
我们早已习惯于
We have all had to accustom ourselves
怪松镇严厉的刑罚制度
to the meting out of punishment in Wayward Pines.
但如今 我们不得不
But now, we are forced to address
对违规的自己人进行惩罚
the insubordination of one of our own.
我邀请你们到这里来见证
I have asked you here to bear witness.
我们都认识雷吉·哈德森
We all know Reggie Hudson.
人人都喜欢雷吉
We all love Reggie.
但他犯的错带来了严重的伤亡
But his mistakes have led to serious injury and death,
这是无法容忍♥的
and that can no longer be tolerated.
好了 好了
All right. Okay.
好了
Got it.
准备好了吗
You ready?
计划不是这样的
It wasn't supposed to go like this.
关于凯特的事 我很遗憾
Look. I'm sorry about Kate.
我们也做不了什么
There's nothing we can do about that now.
我认为我们应该一路开到旧金山
I say we just keep driving till we hit San Francisco.
明天这时候 我们就能在湾区喝啤酒了
This time tomorrow, man, we'll be drinking beers by the bay.
我做不到
I can't.
你在逗我玩吧
You got to be kidding me.
我不能扔下她不管
I can't leave without her.
要是你在太阳下山之前改变主意
You change your mind,
你知道我会在哪里等你
you know where I'm gonna be until the sun goes down.
祝你好运
Good luck.
剧集 | 黑松镇(2015) | 导航列表