剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
It makes it harder to conceal the blemishes,
不想被别人看到的东西无处藏身
the things you don't want others to see.
你在为龙志做事
You're working for the Long Zii.
什么
What?
你在为龙志做事
You're working for the Long Zii,
是你带他的打手进我妓院的
and you brought their hatchet man into my house.
别担心 李娟
Don't worry, Li Juan.
你依然会很漂亮
You'll still be beautiful.
早 比尔
Morning, Bill.
-李子 -是李 长官
- Leeds. - It's Lee, sir.
看看这一团糟
Look at this fucking mess, would you?
没有目击证人吗
No witnesses?
从现场看 案发时已经很晚了
Happened pretty late, from what we can gather.
就算有目击者 那时候也醉了
If we had any, they would have been deep in their cups by then.
当时至少有两三个人
There had to have been at least two men, maybe three.
这人的头直接被砍掉了
Cut this one's head clean off.
那人反抗了
That one put up a fight.
开肠破肚也太恶心了
They made a proper mess when they gutted him.
你认识这些人吗
Do you recognize these boys?
那是摩根
That one's Morgan.
没头的是戴维斯
One missing his head is Davis.
你觉得这是中国人做的吗
And you think the Chinese did this?
这是用刀暗♥杀♥的 天啊
This was an assassination by sword, for fuck's sake.
我不光是觉得 我很确定
I don't think it was the Chinese--I know it was.
此事暂且略过
Yeah, well, let's keep that part quiet for now, okay?
不然下周我们就得上街
Otherwise we'll be peeling chink stiffs off the sidewalk
-赶中国劳工了 -他在干什么
- for the next week. - What the fuck is he doing?
李
Lee.
-嗯 -没打扰你吧
- Yes? - Are we disturbing you?
完全没有
Not at all.
我只是做点笔记
Just making some notes.
把这人的肠子塞回他的肚子里
Put the man's guts back in his fucking belly.
天啊
Jesus!
这事归你管了
This is your beat now.
-抓到那些凶手 -只有一个凶手
- Bring me some murderers. - Or a murderer.
你说什么
What's that?
这第二个人
With this second fella...
看 他拿刀的手
see, his knife hand...
几乎被削没了
it's cut almost clean off.
仅仅一击 他的肠子被捅得很深
One blow. And he's cut pretty deep in the gut.
我宰过牛和鹿
I've slaughtered cattle and venison,
但像这样刺穿移♥动♥的身体
but to cut through a moving body like that--
活体肌肉和组织 此人很厉害
active muscle and tissue-- that's an expert swordsman.
第一个人的头
Probably the same man...
应该也是被同一个人砍下来的
decapitated our first fellow.
看这里
See here?
就一刀
It's one swipe.
干净利落
No struggle, no hesitation.
把杀手给我抓来
Bring me my Goddamn murderers.
不论死活
Dead or alive.
你刚才那样
What you just did there?
下不为例
Don't do that again.
我过会回来
Be back in a minute.
-你看到外面那俩兄弟了吧 -嗯
- You see those boys out there? - I did.
我们面对的是野蛮人
Fucking savages we're dealing with.
把中国佬给我找出来 听到了吗
You find those slanty fuckers, you hear me?
-听到了 -不能让中国佬
- Yeah, I hear you. - We can't have the chinks
觉得自己能逍遥法外
thinking they can get away with shite like this.
这是我们的地盘
And in our neighborhood.
此事绝不容忍♥
It will not fucking stand.
与此同时 我之前付你钱
In the meantime, as I paid you to keep your boy
让你的手下别指证摩根和戴维斯
from testifying against Morgan and Davis,
但既然死人无法受审了
and as dead men cannot stand trial,
那把钱还我吧
I'll be wanting that money back now.
嗯
Yeah.
这是当然
Of course.
问题是 钱不全在我手上
The thing is, I don't have it all right now.
你不是不玩牌了吗 比尔
I thought you were done with the fucking cards, Bill.
可能还是有瘾吧
They weren't quite done with me, I guess.
天啊 比尔
Jesus, Bill.
好吧 我也不介意收个警♥察♥小弟
Well, I guess I don't mind owning a cop.
-我会把钱还你的 -没机会了
- I'll get you your money. - That time's come and gone.
现在加上利息之类的
With the interest accruing and whatnot,
-你得替我♥干♥活 -打扰一下 先生们
- you'll work it off. - Excuse me, gentlemen.
队长 局长在找你
Sergeant, uh, the Chief was just wondering where you'd disappeared to.
你是哪里人 警官
Where are you from, Officer?
乔治亚的萨瓦纳 先生
Savannah, Georgia, sir.
你不是爱尔兰人
You're not Irish.
被你说得好像缺点一样
You make that sound like a character flaw.
我他妈这话没有褒贬的意思
It's no fucking attribute.
比尔
Bill.
你们还有早餐休息 是吗
Taking breakfast breaks, now, are we?
-早 利瑞先生 -局长
- Morning, Mr. Leary. - Chief.
你们得去码头一趟
You boys need to head down to the wharf.
-新劳工来了 -码头
- We got some new stiffs. - The wharf?
那里不是中国城
That's not Chinatown.
跟阻塞交通的中国佬尸体说去吧
Tell that to the dead Chinaman blocking up traffic.
看来也不全是坏消息 对吧
Well, I guess the news isn't all bad, then, is it?
我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
这么快就回来了 那女孩还小
分量会不会太多了
-不是给她的 -不是给她的啊
双倍分量 谢谢
快来买♥♥啊 又便宜又好
早上好 阿叔
小尊
这么轻
没办法了 这周的生意不好
那要怎么办
别骚扰他行吗
Why don't you just leave him alone?
对不起 老板
我们小姐不知道您是谁
那你得跟你的小姐说
识相的话
拿了东西就快走
这些人很危险 我们走吧
These are dangerous men. We go now.
你们觉得吓唬老人很威风吗
You think you're so tough intimidating an old man?
-你们就是懦夫 -别这样 夫人
- You're cowards. - Please, missus.
他们听不懂你说的话
They don't understand you.
我觉得他们听得很明白
I think they understand me perfectly.
你敢信
这个死八婆
长得倒是挺漂亮
Not bad looking, though.
我不介意跟她亲热亲热
Wouldn't mind getting sticky with her.
好了 阿叔
Okay, Uncle.
-咱们说好了 -好的
- Let's sort this shit out. - Yeah.
下周你会给我多弄点麻烟吧
Now, you're gonna have some more chop for me next week, right?
好
Okay.
我知道这听起来是个问句
Now, I know I said that like a question.
但其实并不是
I'm not really asking.
好了 我们走
All right, let's go.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
这里为什么没被封锁
Why isn't this area closed off?
这里要走人啊
People gotta get through.
交给我们吧
Okay, we'll take it from here.
你又把破笔记拿出来了
Again with the damn notebook.
这能帮我理清思路
Helps me organize things.
要是涉及中国人的案子都要破
If we tried to solve every Chinese crime...
这些人是被屠♥杀♥的 队长
These men were butchered, Sergeant.
他们是黑社会 这是他们的职业风险
They're gangsters. It's an occupational hazard.
闻到了吗 鸦♥片♥的味道
You smell that? It's opium.
我不需要你的笔记就知道这是堂口纷争
I don't need your little book to know that this was a tong hit.
明天死者的兄弟
And tomorrow, some of their buddies
就会杀掉那些凶手
will butcher the guys that did this.
他们老家还有很多人
There's plenty more where they came from.
每天都是满船的人过来
Showing up every day by the boat-load.
你可以把这个记下来
You can write that down.
他们要干嘛
What do they want?
要死者
They want them.
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表