剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
for teaching them demolition on the railroads.
-喝点什么吗 先生们 -威士忌 谢谢
- Drink, gentlemen? - Whiskey, please.
-纯的 谢谢 -马上就好 先生
- Neat. Thank you. - Right away, sir.
我向你保证 昨天的事
I assure you, what happened yesterday
是个别事件
was an isolated incident.
卖♥♥淫 鸦♥片♥
Prostitution. Opium.
帮派战争 两个爱尔兰人被杀
Gang wars. The murder of two Irishmen
凶手却被判无罪
whose killer walks free,
他们现在又在广场上放炸♥药♥
and now they're setting up dynamite in public squares?
我听说有一些合法市民
I hear there were some legitimate citizens
-在爆♥炸♥中受伤 -有一人死亡 先生
- hurt in the blast. - One fatality, sir.
-还有三人受伤 -这显然是一起悲剧
- There were three more injured. - A tragedy, we can all agree.
他们会为此付出代价
And they will pay for it.
我手下的警官正在积极打击
My office is aggressively targeting
中国城里的犯罪分子
the criminal elements in Chinatown.
我最近组建了一支新警队
I've recently formed a new police squad
专注于这一目的
dedicated solely to that purpose--
都是我最好的手下
some of my best men.
这些警官能为旧金山的市民
Men who could all be put to better use, I imagine,
做些更有意义的事情
for the citizens of San Francisco.
中国人耗尽了自己的资源
The Chinese have depleted their own resources,
现在他们横渡大洋来消耗我们的资源
and now they're swarming across the ocean to deplete ours.
我们得终止移♥民♥
We need to put an end to this immigration.
你们肯定都知道我参与起草了《排华法案》
I'm sure you know I had a hand in drafting the Exclusion Act.
但是不仅国会强烈反对
But there's strong opposition not only from Congress,
连海耶斯总统本人也极力反对
but from President Hayes himself,
所以我打算竞选总统
which is why I intend to run for president.
我知道了
I see.
如果美国公民在我的州惨遭杀害
It will not look good for me,
将会影响我的形象
if American citizens are being slaughtered in my own state.
我们会加倍努力
We'll redouble our efforts.
我会全力支持你
You have my full support.
先生们
Gentlemen.
水涨船高 布莱克
A rising tide lifts all ships, Blake.
希望你能靠得住
I hope I can count on you.
靠我做什么
To do what exactly?
应做之事
What needs to be done.
巴克利先生 能送我上马车吗
Mr. Buckley, will you escort me to my carriage?
乐意效劳 参议员
With pleasure, Senator.
你最近很忙嘛 巴克利先生
You've been busy, Mr. Buckley.
正如我承诺过的
As promised.
先驱报
女性在中国城的爆♥炸♥中丧命
中国人对社会构成威胁
这是政♥治♥宝藏
This... is political gold.
完美地为我的竞选造势
Feeds my platform perfectly.
很快你就能跟着我在华盛顿特区一展才华了
Soon enough, you'll be applying those talents with me in D.C.
我很期待 参议员
I'm counting on it, Senator.
与此同时
In the meantime,
盯着他点
keep that one on a short leash.
我会的 先生
I will, sir.
新年快乐
Happy fuckin' new year.
这是为了我父亲
This is for my father.
你一直带着枪啊
You had that the whole time?
我靠 博洛
Goddamn, Bolo.
算你账上吗 比尔
On your tab, Bill?
你给我买♥♥了两杯酒 比尔
That's two drinks you bought me now, Bill.
我猜这两杯酒背后
A man might suspect there's an ask
肯定什么需求吧
hidin' beneath all that foam.
你帮我和杰克·达蒙谈谈吧
I need you to talk to Jack Damon for me.
我欠了他一些钱
I owe him some money.
天哪 比尔 就算是傻子也该长记性了
Jesus, Bill. Even a blind dog learns after a few beatin's.
-你欠了多少 -我能凑齐
- How much do ya owe? - I can scrape it together.
只是需要宽限几天 拜托了
I just need a few more days, please.
-他很快就到 -肯定是拄着手杖来吧
- He'll be here soon. - Swingin' his stick, no doubt.
他尊敬你 他会听你的
He respects you. He'll listen.
我不会为你担♥保♥的 比尔
I'm not vouching for you, Bill.
在你身上下注肯定会输
God knows you're a bad bet.
我就不该借他的钱
I should never have let him stake me.
一个给中国佬打工的白人
A white man working for the chinks--
我都不知道自己在想什么
I don't know what I was thinking.
你在说什么
What the fuck you talkin' about?
我说了
I just said,
我就不该拿达蒙的筹码
I should have never taken Damon's marker.
我听到你说了什么 比尔
I heard your fuckin' words, Bill,
你都这么刻意了
just as you fuckin' intended.
我问的是细节
I'm askin' for fuckin' specifics.
达蒙在帮亚洲佬做事
Damon's in the employ of the fuckin' slopes?
是的
Yeah.
在丰海赌场
Over at the Fung Hai casino.
我还以为你知道呢
I assumed you knew.
没想到啊
Did not fuckin' know.
怪不得达蒙还能握着鸡鸡撒尿
Which is why Damon can still hold his prick when he pisses.
蠢货
Fuckin' gobshite.
人们很焦虑
The people are anxious.
应该的
They should be.
这次对尊爷的袭击是史无前例的
This attack on Father Jun was unprecedented.
在我们知道是谁干的之前
Until we know who did it,
我们必须做好自己也是目标的准备
we have to assume we're all targets.
他是丰海的人
He's Fung Hai.
麦玲
Mai Ling.
你做了什么
What did you do?
嫁给了警♥察♥十五年
Fifteen years married to a cop,
我很清楚不能吓带着枪的人
I should know better than to startle a man with a gun.
晚上好 欧哈拉太太
Evenin', Mrs. O'Hara.
你在外面待了一段时间了 我猜你可能饿了
You've been out here a while. I figured you might be hungry.
你不用费心的
You shouldn't have.
但既然你都做了
Since you went to the trouble...
谢谢
thank you.
现在你应该告诉我
This is the part where you tell me
你为什么要拿把猎枪坐在我家的门廊
what you're doing on my porch with a shotgun.
以防万一
Just precaution.
我和比尔在追捕一些亡命徒
Bill and I have been chasing after some pretty nasty men.
他让我在他值夜班的时候 帮忙照看一下
He asked if I'd keep an eye while he worked late.
我喜欢你 李 你人很好
I like you, Lee. You're sweet.
也很有礼貌
You've got good manners.
谢谢
Thank you.
但你得提升一下说谎的技巧了
But you're gonna have to work on the lying.
-太太 -跟着比尔
- Ma'am-- - Stick with Bill.
我相信你能掌握窍门的
I'm sure you'll get the hang of it.
谢谢你做的三明治
Thank you. For the sandwich.
很好吃
It's delicious.
瞧 你已经有进步了
See? You're getting better already.
说实话 比尔
I'll be honest, Bill.
我没想到你能凑到钱啊
I didn't think you'd have the money.
他没凑到
He doesn't.
那是我的钱
It's mine.
利瑞
Leary.
拯救堕落的赌徒 是吗
Bailin' out degenerate gamblers, now are ya?
我以为你没那么蠢
Thought you were smarter than that.
我还以为你有爱尔兰的自尊呢
And I thought you had some Irish pride.
怎么回事
What happened?
跟警徽一起换钱了吗
You cash it in along with your badge?
和其他人一样 爱尔兰人也要糊口
Irishmen need to eat, just like everyone else.
丰海能保证我不饿肚子
The Fung Hai make sure I don't go hungry,
你和你的工人们可就不好说了
which is more than I can say for you and your workingmen.
你觉得你父亲看到你现在这样会骄傲吗
You think your father would be proud to see ya now, huh?
吃着中国佬的剩饭 和自己人内斗
Lappin' up chink scraps and preyin' on your own kind?
我父亲死的时候是个穷光蛋醉鬼
My father died a penniless drunk,
对了 就死在这酒吧
in this fuckin' bar, by the way,
除了背上的衣服
with nothing but the shirt on his back
和裤子上的屎 他一无所有
and the shit in his britches.
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表