剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
- Just wrap it up. - What do we need this for?
我们有左轮手♥枪♥
We have revolvers.
六发子弹 两万五千个中国人
Six bullets, 25,000 Chinese.
你自己算算
You do the math.
这个人向堂口出♥售♥武器
This man deals weapons to the tongs.
我们不应该让他关门吗
Shouldn't we be shutting him down?
让我关门
Shut me down?
但我是警♥察♥的朋友 你问问大♥比♥尔
But I am friend to police. You ask Big Bill, he tell you.
当然了 阿舟
Sure, Chao.
你和所有人都是朋友 不是吗
You're a friend to everyone, aren't you?
我们为什么不逮捕他啊
Why in the world aren't we arresting this man?
忘了你所知的一切 孩子
Forget everything you know, kid.
应该用不了多久
That shouldn't take too long.
你俩被正式保释了
You boys are officially sprung.
谁保我们的 吉米
Who bailed us out, Jimmy?
-谢谢 利瑞先生 -谢谢 利瑞先生
- Thank you, Mr. Leary. - Thank you, Mr. Leary.
你们每人的保释金为15块
Your bail was 15 bucks apiece.
大伙一起攒的
The boys all chipped in.
别打算逃跑了啊
So don't get any fucking ideas about runnin'.
-别担心 利瑞先生 -那个南方条子
- Don't worry, Mr. Leary. - The cop, the Southern one.
-他能把我们抓起来 -你俩安分守己
- He can put us away. - You just stay put.
听见了吗
You hear me?
警♥察♥我来处理
I'll deal with the cop.
生意不错啊
Looks like business is doing good.
搞什么 老兄
What the fuck, man?
我刚看到那些人在店外
I just saw those guys outside the shop.
就来看看他们想干什么
Just wanted to see what they were up to.
你刚来 不能在这片晃悠
You're way too fresh to be wandering around here.
-这是他们的地盘 -那是龙志的房♥子
- That's their place? - That's Long Zii's house.
这边过去全是龙志的地盘
Everything this direction is Long Zii territory.
别插手 明白吗
We stay out. You get me?
-明白 -好
- Yeah. - Okay.
走吧 离开这里
Come on, let's get the fuck out of here.
给 迪伦
There you go, Dylan.
-你的手下 那个年轻人 -李
- Your cop, the young one. - Lee.
我才不管他叫什么
I don't give a fuck what his name is.
他不能上庭 明白吗
He can't show up in court, understand?
对他不利
Won't be good for him...
对你
for you...
对我们都不利
for any of us.
-利瑞先生 -什么事
- Mr. Leary. - What is it?
这家伙想试试
This fella here wants to have a go.
行 带他回去
Okay, take him back.
随你分他多少钱
Divide it up however you want.
进来避雨吧
Come in from the rain.
里面肯定有你中意的东西
You will find everything as you like it.
晚上好
Well, good evening.
你也是
And good evening to you.
利瑞 利瑞 利瑞 利瑞
Leary, Leary, Leary, Leary...
我来找小静
I'm looking for Xiaojing.
你就是那天晚上和我的人起冲突的葱头
You're the onion who scrapped with my guys the other night.
小静是你什么人
Who is Xiaojing to you?
她是你什么人
Who is she to you?
你找她干嘛
Why are you looking for her?
看到她后我自然会告诉她
I'll tell her when I see her.
这不可能
That's not going to happen.
我进来时大可以把这些慢吞吞的葱头给剁了
You know, I could've diced these slow-as-shit onions on my way in.
我出去时可就没这么客气了
I might not be so polite on my way out.
够了
Enough!
都出去
Leave us.
小静
Xiaojing.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
我来找你
I came for you.
带你回家
To bring you home.
现在安全了
It's safe now.
孙杨死了
Sun Yang is dead.
我们的父亲呢
And our father?
对不起
I'm sorry.
你走后孙杨就把他杀了
Sun Yang had him killed soon after you left.
别让我背锅
Don't you dare put that on me.
不 我不是这个意思
No, that's-- that's not what I meant.
都是你
You did this.
都是你害的
You did all of this.
要不是我答应嫁给孙杨
Sun Yang would've had you killed years ago
他早就把你杀了
if I hadn't agreed to marry him.
你知道我为此深怀感激
You know how grateful I was to you.
他打我
He beat me,
强♥奸♥我
raped me--
不止一次
not once,
反反复复
regularly.
那些时候你又在哪
Where were you then?
如今
And now...
伟大的战士阿杉破浪而来
the great warrior Ah Sahm crosses the salt
拯救他那可怜 遗失的妹妹
to save his poor, lost sister.
-小静 别这样 -我叫麦玲
- Xiaojing, please. - My name is Mai Ling.
小静是死在了孙杨床上的
Xiaojing was a stupid farm girl
愚蠢农家少女
who died in Sun Yang's bed.
你不属于这里
You don't belong here.
这里才是我的归宿
This is exactly where I belong.
做龙志的娼妓
As a Long Zii whore?
我不是别人的娼妓
I am nobody's whore.
我的天
My God.
这并不代表什么
This doesn't mean anything.
如果你这么想 那你就和之前一样愚昧
If you think that, then you're just as stupid as you always were.
滚出去
Get out.
-小静 -滚
- Xiaojing-- - Get out!
我之前听到有些骚动
I heard noises earlier.
没什么
It was nothing.
就是几个合威的酒鬼皮痒了
Just a couple of Hop Wei drunks getting itchy.
已经派人赶跑了
Men chased them off.
现在的人皮都挺痒
Everyone is itchy.
堂口之间太剑拔弩张了
This tension between the tongs is not good.
我得联♥系♥一下尊爷
I should reach out to Father Jun.
让他联♥系♥我们吧
Well, let him reach out to us.
是我们违反了协议
We're the ones who broke the agreement.
你们定下协议后
Chinatown has grown tenfold
中国城的规模增长了十倍
in the years since you made that agreement.
这个协议早就没有约束力了
It's absurd to think that it should still be binding.
麦玲
Mai Ling.
谁能想到你这小婊♥子♥这么厉害
Who knew you were such a tough bitch?
你啊
You did.
中国人现在很危险
These are dangerous times for all Chinese.
我们不能窝里斗
We can't afford to be at war with each other.
安排见面吧
Set a meeting.
我会联♥系♥尊爷的
I'll reach out to Father Jun.
怎么了 麦玲
What's wrong, Mai Ling?
威士忌
Whiskey.
来了
Coming right up.
皮痒的葱头
The itchy onion.
听说你被打上烙印了
I heard you got skinned in already.
你这么能打
You know, a guy with your skills,
能赚很多钱
there's a lot of money to be made,
只要你放聪明点
if you're smart about it.
你叫什么来着
What's your name again?
王舟
Wang Chao.
别急 王舟
Take it easy, Wang Chao.
你已经卖♥♥了我一次
You already sold me once.
价钱又不高
I just took a small fee.
你还想再赚一笔吗
You wanna earn another one?
你能让我回头吗
Can you get me passage... back?
你现在是合威的人了
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表