剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
我欣赏你对阿杉的忠诚 但他不配
I appreciate your loyalty to Ah Sahm, but it's misplaced.
我们还不了解他 不怎么了解
We don't know him yet-- not really--
现在容不得未知数
and this is no time for wild cards.
反正我从来没喜欢过那个混♥蛋♥
I never liked that motherfucker anyways.
姓名
Name?
你听得懂吗
Do you understand me?
李警官
Officer Lee...
你呢
You...
你在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
他可能是非法移♥民♥
He's probably undocumented.
写"无名中国佬"就行 然后继续
Just put down "John Chinaman" and let's get on with it.
我们就不能找个翻译吗
Can't we get a translator?
难道没有个流程吗
You'd think there'd be a protocol for this.
有的
There is.
"无名中国佬"
"John Chinaman."
就是你 走吧
That's you. Let's go.
无名中国佬
这真的有必要吗
Is this really necessary?
这是入狱的规矩
House regulations.
你也见过他们的生活方式了
You've seen how they live.
不管他们身上有什么
Whatever they've got,
都不能在这里传播
we don't want them spreading it around here.
给
Here.
-佩妮 -他们逮捕的那个男人
- Penny. - That man they arrested,
没有袭击我们
he wasn't the one who attacked us.
我说了别带着中国佬到处晃悠
I've asked you not to parade your Chinaman around town.
我不能让别人认为我在雇佣苦力
I can't be perceived as being in the business of hiring coolies.
我没有带他晃悠
I wasn't parading him around!
有两个男人袭击了雅各布
These two men attacked Jacob.
我介入后 他们就开始攻击我
When I intervened, they went after me,
然后这个中国人救了我们
and then this Chinese man saved us.
我跟队长解释了
I tried to explain that to the Sergeant,
说他抓错了人
that he was arresting the wrong man,
-但他不听我的 -他们抓的那个人
- but he wouldn't listen to me. - The man they arrested
是合威堂的人
was a member of the Hop Wei tong,
一个臭名昭著的残忍♥黑帮
a notoriously brutal gang.
他携带武器
He was carrying weapons
还袭击了两名遵纪守法的公民
and attacked two law-abiding citizens.
我才是被袭击的人
I was the one who was attacked!
还好你没受伤
And thank God you weren't harmed,
但你带着一个中国人经过空地
but you walked a Chinese past the sandlot.
连白♥痴♥都知道这不是个好主意
Any idiot could tell you that was a bad idea.
-你激怒了他们 -太荒唐了
- You all but provoked them. - That's absurd.
你知道那两个因为谋杀
Did you know that the two men arrested
梅里威瑟苦力而被捕的两人
for killing Merriweather's coolies
昨晚在一个酒馆外被人砍死了吗
were hacked to pieces outside a pub last night?
什么
What?
-不 -他们越来越大胆了
- No. - They're getting bolder.
现在都敢踏入我们的地盘了
Coming into our neighborhoods, now.
在我们的街上大开杀戒
Killing on our streets.
你以为这是巧合吗
You think it's a coincidence
第二天我们就在离酒馆不远处
on the very next day we arrest a Chinese gangster
抓了一个中国黑帮成员
just a short distance from that pub?
不一定就是他
You don't know that it was him.
也不一定不是啊
And you don't know that it wasn't.
我为什么要来找你
I don't know what I was thinking coming here.
我也很困惑
I'm mystified myself.
佩妮 亲爱的 你好
Penny, dear, hello.
爸爸
Daddy.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我也想问你同样的问题
I might ask you the same thing.
我以为你憎恶所有权贵之地
I thought you abhorred the halls of power.
无以复加的憎恶
With unmitigated passion.
我也是
As do I.
可我们还是在这碰到了
And yet, here we are.
你还好吗 亲爱的
Are you okay, dear?
我很好
I'm fine.
家里人都很想你
We miss you at the house.
你应该回来看看你的妹妹们
You should come by, see your sisters.
你不在她们很孤单
They're lonely without you.
不及我孤单
Not as lonely as I am.
-抱歉爸爸 我不是有意 -默瑟先生
- I'm sorry, Daddy, I didn't mean... - Mr. Mercer.
-时间正好 -下午好 巴克利先生
- Right on time, I see. - Afternoon, Mr. Buckley.
布莱克夫人 还好你没事
Mrs. Blake, I'm glad to see you looking so well.
我听说了你今天的小插曲
I heard about your unfortunate episode today.
什么插曲 他在说什么
What episode? What's he talking about?
没什么 我没事
Nothing. I'm fine.
我不耽误你们见面了
And I don't want to keep you from your meeting.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
告诉娜汀和苏菲我这周末回去看她们
Tell Nadine and Sophie I'll be by this weekend to see them.
对年纪老迈的父亲来说 女儿就是小棉袄
To a father growing old, nothing is dearer than a daughter.
欧里庇德斯说的[希腊悲剧诗人]
Euripides said that.
你有孩子吗 巴克利先生
Do you have children, Mr. Buckley?
老天 没有
Good God, no.
那么
Well...
别让市长大人等着了吧
let's not keep His Honor waiting.
-你还在这 -你听到弗拉纳根说的话了吗
- You're still down here? - Did you hear Flannagan?
他已经宣布我们抓到了女妖酒馆的凶手
He's already announced that we caught the Banshee murderer.
有可能啊
It could be we have.
但我们没有证据支持这个指控
We have exactly no evidence to support that claim.
拜托
Come on.
你看见这家伙打人的样子了
You saw the way he took those guys on.
又是转圈又是飞腿
Spinning and kicking.
他就像个打架机器
He was like a Goddamn fightin' machine.
那也不能证明他当时在女妖酒馆
Doesn't put him at the Banshee.
是吗 你认识几个能这样打架的家伙
Yeah? How many guys you ever see can fight like that?
而且你也说了 有可能是一个人
And you said it yourself-- it could have been a single person
杀了摩根和戴维斯
who did Morgan and Davis.
如果杀手真是一个人
A killer like that...
我觉得他会像这家伙那样打架
I'd imagine he'd have to move something like the way this guy moves.
如果你错了呢
And if you're wrong?
他还是有伤人罪
Well, we still got him for the assault.
那是我亲眼所见
And that I saw with my own eyes.
再说 他穿着合威堂颜色的衣服
Plus, um, he was wearing Hop Wei colors,
所以这家伙肯定犯了什么罪
so it's a pretty safe bet he's guilty of something.
我们都犯过罪
We're all guilty of something.
没错 这么想就对了
Yep, that's the spirit.
李
Lee.
走了
Come on!
钢铁价格继续上涨
And the price of steel continues to rise,
所以我不得不贷款持仓
so I was compelled to take a position on credit.
我每周都在买♥♥进钢材
I've had steel being delivered on a weekly basis
一直在等你下单
in anticipation of your order,
但你的订单迟迟没有来
and every day the order doesn't come,
我承担着高额仓储费用
I incur large warehousing costs,
以及库存持有成本和利息
as well as carrying costs and interest.
你应该清楚 我进行采购的前提是你承诺过
As you know, I made those purchases based on your assurance
会和我签订独家销♥售♥合同
that I would be awarded the exclusive contract
委托我们铺设城市缆车轨道
to lay cable-car track across the city.
你的承诺让我举步维艰
I put myself in a precarious position on your word.
如果你不尽快完成订单
If you don't come through with the order soon,
-我就完了 -说实话
- I'll be ruined. - Now, let's be honest.
市长承诺前 你的公♥司♥已经摇摇欲坠了
Your company was teetering prior to the Mayor's assurances.
-你在暗示什么 -我没有暗示
- What are you insinuating? - I'm not insinuating anything.
我是指出你女儿嫁给市长之前
Just pointing out that your position was every bit
你的处境就已经很危险了
as precarious before your daughter and the Mayor were wed.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch!
你难道想
You think for one minute
对我落井下石吗
you're gonna pull the rug out from under me now?
先生们
Gentlemen.
冷静一点
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表