剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
这真是胡来
This is a steaming pile of horseshit.
这个好机会 比尔
It's pageantry, Bill.
好好表现就行
Just put on a good show.
摩根和戴维斯公诉案
The state versus Morgan and Davis.
一级谋杀
Murder in the first.
被告方有何辩护
And how do the defendants plead?
他们是无辜的 法官阁下
They're innocent, Your Honor.
其实他们从一开始
In fact, they never should've even been locked up
就不该被关起来
in the first place.
基于此案
I have filed a motion to dismiss,
没有目击证人
on the grounds that there is not a single eyewitness account
我已经提交了撤诉动议
of this alleged crime.
法官阁下 有一名逮捕嫌犯的警官
Your Honor, uh, one of the arresting officers
-愿意出庭作证 -他在现场吗
- will stand as an eyewitness. - Is he present?
在 法官阁下
Present, Your Honor.
你是哪位
And who are you?
我是理查德·亨利·李警官 法官阁下
Officer Richard Henry Lee, Your Honor.
你准备好为公诉方作证了吗
And you're prepared to testify for the prosecution?
准备好了
I am.
很好 继续吧
Good. Proceed.
检察官先生 你确定好上庭日期了吗
Mr. Prosecutor, did you finalize a trial date?
-是的 法官阁下 -十四号♥吗
- Yes, Your Honor. - Uh, the 14th?
-是的 法官阁下 -很好 谢谢
- Your Honor. - Good, thank you.
别弄伤自己
Don't hurt yourself.
准备一下 来外面见我
Get ready. Meet me outside.
目前 赌博和收保护费的机会
Right now, there's plenty of protection and gambling
到处都是
to go around.
但是鸦♥片♥膏
But the molasses?
那才是咱们真正赚钱的生意
That's our fucking bowl.
我们从零开始建立了一个完整的鸦♥片♥网络
We built an entire opium network from the ground up.
把两边港口都买♥♥通了
Paid off the ports on both sides.
然后我们在中国遇到了一些麻烦
Then we had some trouble back in China.
有人把一个认识皇帝侄子的人给搞了
Someone fucked someone who knew the emperor's nephew.
我也不清楚 关键是
I don't know. Point is,
我们已经好几个月都没有鸦♥片♥膏了
we went a few months without molasses
龙志又开始低价售卖♥♥
Long Zii moved in with lower prices.
-这都是生意 对吧 -是啊
- It's business, right? - Yeah.
错了
Wrong.
我们要抢回场子
We're gonna take it all back
再好好地放他们的血
and bleed those fuckers out for good.
怎么了
What?
我看到了很多男人
I just, um... I see a lot of men.
女人们都去哪了
Where are the women?
就等你这句话呢 来吧
Thought you'd never ask. Come on.
找点乐子去
Let's go get you some sticky.
把碗放下 我们走
Come on, put your bowl down. Let's go.
普通的中国人可负担不起
Your average Chinese onion can't afford
带着老婆来美国
to bring his wife across the salt,
来这里的大多数女人
so almost all the women that come here
都是从中国被卖♥♥过来的
are the ones that are sold in China.
-你好吗 -我很好
- How are you? - I'm good.
这里到处都是窑子
Now, there are whorehouses up and down waverly.
不过大多数的质量都很次
But it's mostly steakhouse, the discount shit.
亚彩的姑娘是上等货
Ah Toy has the premium girls.
她简直就是玉女的掌门人
She's like a fucking curator of pussy.
有人提到我名字了吗
Did someone mention my name?
亚彩
Ah Toy.
小尊
Young Jun.
-晚上好 -你父亲还好吗
- Good evening. - How's your father?
-他很好 谢谢 -很好
- He's very well, thank you. - Good.
-这位是 -这是阿杉
- Who do we have here? - This is Ah Sahm.
-刚来美国 -初来乍到啊
- Just crossed. - Fresh off the boat.
祖国现在怎么样
And how are things in the motherland?
饥荒 革命 老样子
Famine, revolution. The usual shit show.
你来西方是为了发财咯
So you came west to seek your fortune.
只是为了保命罢了
Or just not get killed.
在这里也是有风险的
Around here, that's something of a crapshoot.
所以
So...
你们是来谈生意的
are you men here for business
还是来找乐子的
or business?
你懂我的
You know me.
永不满足的小尊
The insatiable Young Jun.
我发誓他老二里还有个心脏
I swear, this boy's cock has its own beating heart.
响铃了 快来
Come on. The bell.
亚彩来了
Ah Toy's here.
好吧
Okay.
晚餐
Dinner...
还有甜点
and dessert.
有看上眼的吗
See anyone you like?
姑娘都在这了吗
Is this all of them?
你是说这群姑娘里
You mean there's no one in this entire group
没有一个达到你的要求吗
that meets your standards?
我在找一个人
I'm looking for someone.
她来这两年左右了
She would've crossed about two years ago.
她叫小静
Her name is Xiaojing.
小静
Xiaojing.
我不认识这个人
I don't know anyone by that name,
而且这里的姑娘我都认识
and I pretty much know all of them.
不如选张♥阳♥好了
Why don't you take Zhang Yan?
相信我
Trust me,
她会让你忘记自己本来要找的人
she'll make you forget whoever it is you're looking for.
继续干活吧 姑娘们
Back to work, ladies.
都是那些该死的政客
It's these fucking politicians made fast
靠着他们那些
by their industrialist cronies
吸国家血的实业家朋友来赚钱
that are cutting the heart out of this country.
没错
Aye, aye.
我跟你们一样来到这里
I came here like y'all did.
努力干活 养家糊口
To work hard, feed my family.
挣个好前程
Build a better life.
接着他们跟我说 迪伦
Then they told me, "Dylan,
你得参战
we need you to fight in our war."
我就去了
So I went.
我和15万爱尔兰人
Me and 150,000 Irishmen
参加美国内战
to fight in Lincoln's war,
打的也是美国人和爱尔兰人
against other Americans and other Irishmen.
不该杀的人我也杀了
I killed men that didn't need killing.
没错
Aye. Aye.
很多同胞死在我的眼前
And I saw too many of me own brothers die.
没错
Aye. Aye.
但我们赢了
But we won.
-我们解放了奴隶 -没错
- We freed the fucking slaves. - Yes.
上帝保佑他们
God bless them.
他们没回非洲
They didn't go back home to Africa.
没有
No.
他们去北方把我们的活给抢了
They came north and took our fucking jobs.
-不用谢 -没错
- You're welcome. - Aye, aye, aye.
现在还用船拉来这么多中国人
And now they're bringing in these Chinese by the boatload.
因为派我们去打仗的有钱人
Because the rich men whose fucking war we fought
不肯照价付我们工钱
don't wanna pay us a fair day's wage.
没错
Right. Aye.
我现在明白了
And what I've come to realize is,
这个国家会源源不断地
this country won't ever stop looking for more
找来下♥贱♥东西干我们的活
fucking subhumans to do our fucking jobs
-付给他们更低的工钱 -太他妈对了
- cheaper than we can. - Fuckin' aye.
可他们没看到这么做的代价
What they don't see is the cost of that.
从长远来看
Because in the long run,
这么做会让整个国家覆灭
it will cost them their fucking country.
没错
Aye. Yeah.
我们为国奋战
We fought for this country.
-抛头颅洒热血 -没错
- We bled for it. - Aye.
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表