剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
你这是要挑起战争啊
You're talking about starting a war.
你好好看看
Look around.
战争已经开始了
The war's already started.
前情提要
丰海想弄死我爸
The Fun Hai tried to dice my dad.
他们为什么会袭击我们
Why would they attack us?
他们和龙志狼狈为奸
They made a deal with the Long Zii.
他们今晚就得付出代价
They need to pay tonight!
欠账还钱 我只是传话的
A debt's a debt. I'm just a messenger.
给中国佬打工的白人
White man working for the chinks?
我还以为你有爱尔兰的自尊呢
I thought you had some Irish pride.
孙杨说要杀了我
Sun Yang threatened to kill me.
我妹主动提出要嫁给他
My sister offered to marry him.
她牺牲了自己来救我
She gave up her life to save me.
你来这里干什么 李
Why are you even here, Lee?
为什么一个南方男孩
Why does a Southern boy
要大老远地跑到这里当警♥察♥
have to come all the way out here to become a cop?
尊爷 谢谢你愿意见我
Father Jun, thank you for receiving me.
你能撑住两回合
Stay on your feet for two rounds,
我就让你脱胎换骨地离开这里
and I'll let you walk out of here a new man.
利瑞 住手
Leary, stop!
你要把他打死了
You're gonna kill him!
不 比尔
No, Bill.
是你要打死他
You're gonna kill him.
他说什么了
What did he say?
他说了什么不重要
It doesn't matter what he said.
他们要杀我
They're going to kill me.
30年来 我在中国城备受敬仰
30 years I was one of the most respected men in Chinatown.
如今却像低贱的葱头一样躲躲藏藏
Now I'm hiding out like some low-level onion.
这只是暂时的
It's just temporary.
曾几何时 我可以光明正大地走上街
There was a time I could walk down the street
不用惧怕遭到暗算
and not once fear a hatchet in my back
因为人人都怕我
because the street feared me.
现在...
Now...
尊严扫地
there's no dignity in this.
会过去的
This will pass.
形势会变的
Things will change.
等着看吧
You'll see.
好了
Come on.
上♥床♥休息吧
Let's get you into bed.
看来我们要先在这里避避风头
I guess we'll stay here a little while
直到找出应对之策
until we figure out a way forward.
这里很安全
You're safe here.
哪里都不安全
I'm not safe anywhere.
第一季 第七集
亚彩 你的眼光还是这么好
As usual, Ah Toy, you have an eye for quality.
这个很特别
This one's special.
自幼作为军阀董卓的小老婆接受培养
Raised from birth to be a concubine for the warlord Dong Zhuo.
深谙床笫之术
Bred for fucking.
买♥♥下她 然后随便编个什么狗屁故事
Buy her, and you can make up whatever bullshit story you want.
我的姑娘们不需要推销
My girls sell themselves.
不过这个确实有潜力
This one does have potential, though.
男人们在海上容易寂寞
The men get lonely on the salt.
-我得满足他们 -你得满足我
- I need to keep them happy. - You need to keep me happy.
而我并不满意
And I'm not.
等等
Wait.
-她多大了 -不知道
- How old is she? - I don't know.
17, 18.
她爸为了还债把她卖♥♥给我
Father sold her to me to settle a debt.
她不爱说话
She doesn't talk much,
不过大部分客人不在乎这一点
but, uh, it's not a problem for most customers.
最大的卖♥♥点是 她还没被碰过
Even better, she's never been touched.
你知道这有多罕见吗
You know how rare it is--
长得这么漂亮 还是处♥女♥
pretty one like this and still a virgin?
她的价钱自然要翻倍
She's double the price, of course,
但你应该能开出五倍的价码
but I imagine you could charge five times that.
她从哪里来
Where is she from?
山东省某个遭旱灾的渔村
Some dried-up fishing village in Shandong Province.
鱼...鱼米什么的
Yu...Yumi-something?
鱼名嘴
Yumingzui?
你知道那地方
You know it?
如果你想要她...
Well, if you want her...
最好快点出手
better decide fast.
这个已经被买♥♥了
This one's already sold.
爸爸 你还好吗
Daddy, are you okay?
你说什么
What's that?
你一晚上都没怎么跟我说话
You've hardly said a word to me all evening.
是吗 抱歉 亲爱的
Haven't I? I'm sorry, dear.
我有点心烦意乱
I guess I am a little distracted.
能和我说说吗
Can I help?
没什么需要担心的
It's nothing to concern yourself with.
只是生意上的小问题
Just some minor business issues.
缆车合同的事吗
The cable car commission?
跟我说说吧 爸爸
Talk to me, Daddy.
布莱克承诺会和我签合同
Blake promised me that contract.
他发誓会给我的
He swore it was mine.
就凭他的话 我把全部身家都押上了
And I staked my entire business on his word.
我轧头寸了
I took positions.
如果这桩生意不能赶紧敲定
If it doesn't come through soon,
我就要被迫宣布破产了
I will be forced to declare bankruptcy.
可能要把房♥子搭进去
I could lose the house.
你母亲的房♥子
Your mother's house.
这桩生意不是在进行中吗
I thought it was in process.
那只是还没敲定的委婉说法罢了
That's just another way of saying it hasn't happened.
我可以跟他谈谈
I can talk to him.
他应该不只是想谈谈而已
I don't think talk is what he's after.
什么
Excuse me?
我都嫁给他了
I married the man.
你还想让我做什么
What else would you have me do?
这件事对我又何尝容易
This isn't easy for me, either.
你觉得我是什么滋味 不得不让你
How do you think it feels to ask you to--
沦为妓♥女♥
To be a whore.
他是你丈夫
He's your husband.
我还是你女儿呢
And I'm your daughter.
你真是可耻 爸爸
Shame on you, Daddy.
爽吗
Good?
爽
Good.
趁我没忘
Oh, before I forget--
这是治你头疼的
for your headaches.
草药医生说一杯水里放两撮
The herbalist said two pinches into a glass of water.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thank you. - Don't mention it.
你好啊 亚彩
Hello, Ah Toy.
-这是 -非卖♥♥品
- And this is? - Not on the menu.
你知道我喜欢经验丰富的
Hey, you know I like them experienced.
不然我怎么长进
How else am I gonna learn?
没事的
It's okay.
你这一路漫长艰辛
You had a long, hard journey.
我明白
I know.
但你在我这很安全
But you're safe here with me.
我保证
I promise.
泡个暖水澡
A warm bath...
好生歇息
Good rest.
也许很快你就能记起怎么笑了
Soon you may remember how to smile.
来吧
Come on.
还要什么吗
Anything else I can get you?
-比尔 -嗯
- Bill. - Aye?
不用了
No, no.
够了
I'm done.
给
Here.
-有事吗 朋友 -没有
- You got a problem, friend? - No.
没事 朋友
No problem... friend.
你整晚都坐在这盯着我
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表