剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
They called him "The Yellow Demon."
闭嘴吧 小尊
Shut the fuck up, Baby Jun.
黄魔
"The Yellow Demon"?
我父亲想亲眼目睹一下
My father had to see it for himself,
所以他大老远跑到犹他
so he travelled all the way to Utah
就为好好看一眼这个所谓的恶魔
to get a better look at this so-called demon.
那只不过又是一场
It was just another game
供无聊的白猪赌钱的游戏
for the bored white fucks to bet on.
杀人能拿双份钱
They paid the fighters double for kills,
黄魔每次都能拿到这笔奖金
and the Yellow Demon always got that bonus.
我父亲
My father...
无法容忍♥美♥国♥佬♥
couldn't stand the thought of some duck
利用博洛赚钱
getting rich off Bolo's back,
所以把他买♥♥下来了
so he bought him.
什么叫"把他买♥♥下来了"
What do you mean, "bought him"?
像买♥♥帽子吗
Like a hat?
别自欺欺人了
Don't kid yourself.
你这臭葱头的命是尊爷的
Father Jun owns your onion ass,
我们的命都是他的
just like he owns the rest of us.
跟我来 你看起来糟透了
Come on, you look like shit.
我有好东西能帮上忙
I've got something that will help with that.
咱俩应该找个时间过过招
One of these days, you and I should go a few rounds...
试试身手
see what's what.
跟黄魔打
Fight the Yellow Demon?
我像是疯了吗
Do I look crazy?
注意
Ten-hut.
副市长先生 早上好
Mr. Deputy Mayor. Good morning.
弗拉纳根局长 我知道你很忙
Chief Flannagan, I know you're a busy man,
所以我就直说了
so I'll get right to it.
你一定和我一样
I am sure you were as disappointed as I was
对法官释放
in the judge's decision
你手下抓到的恶徒一事感到失望
to cut loose the highbinder your men arrested.
这事真是太滑稽了
It was a fucking travesty, is what it was.
你可以想象到 我们愤怒的选民
As you can imagine, we have a very angry constituency
要求伸张正义
demanding justice.
-毫无疑问 -局长
- No doubt. - Chief,
你干这行很久了
you've been at it a long time.
二十五年
25 years.
我想说的是 像你这么有经验的人
My point is, a man of your experience knows
明白我们的法庭 法官和法律
that from time to time, our courts, judges--
有时候无法伸张真正的正义
our laws can fail to deliver true justice.
这时就需要我们行政部门
At those times, it falls to us in the executive branch
来收拾残局了 是吧
to pick up the slack, as it were.
你一开始不是说
As I recall, you started this conversation
要"有话直说"吗
by saying you planned to get "right to it."
中国城的暴♥力♥问题一直存在
Violence in Chinatown is an ongoing problem.
但这要是蔓延到中国城外
When it spills out of Chinatown,
我们就不能忍♥了
that is something we cannot tolerate.
市长想要杀鸡儆猴
The mayor would like to send a message.
那市长有看上的地点吗
And, uh, does the mayor have any particular venue in mind?
那好吧
All right, then.
李子 比尔人呢
Leeds! Where the hell is Bill?
我们要的是杀手
We ask for killers...
结果只有这种货色
and this is what we get.
悠着点 伙计 这玩意劲大
Go easy, man. This shit kicks.
-里面加了什么 -就一点鸦♥片♥膏
- What's in this? - It's just a kiss of molasses.
特殊情况下我才会这么卷
I only roll them on special occasions...
这次是因为你昨晚
the occasion here being the major up-fuckery
被我爸胖揍了一顿
my father laid on you last night.
我当时比你更惨
Mine was worse, you know.
我入堂仪式时他揍我揍断了他两根手骨
Broke two bones in his own hands skinning me in.
我♥操♥
Fucking hell.
他不想让人觉得他偏袒我
He didn't want to show any favoritism.
你知道你能相信我吧
You know you can trust me, right?
-我知道 -很好
- I know. - Good.
因为我比看上去要聪明
'Cause I'm smarter than I look.
必须的
Well, you'd have to be.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 狗逼
Fuck off, you dog cunt.
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
别告诉我是为了麻烟
And don't tell me it's for the chop.
像你这么能打的人
A guy who can scrap like you
不需要来美国挣钱
doesn't need to cross the salt to get paid.
我来找一个人
I came to find someone.
姑娘
The girl.
我就知道
I knew it!
但是不能每次我一扭头
Well, now, I can't have you fucking off every time
-你就不见了... -她死了
- I turn around-- - She's dead.
她死了
She's dead.
嗯
Yeah.
你来了美国
You cross the salt.
她却死了
She ends up dead.
现在你入堂了
Now you're skinned in.
你可真倒霉
Sucks for you.
我也不知道
I don't know, uh...
我一个人过了很久
I've been on my own for a while...
所以觉得有人挺我还挺好的
so it's kind of good to know someone has my back.
这就对了
That's the spirit.
这是相互的
Works both ways, you know.
-什么 -信任
- What? - Trust.
我得知道我可以信任你
I need to know I can trust you.
你可以
You can.
这玩意抽得头晕
This shit is making me woozy.
我去散散步
I'm gonna go walk it off.
好
Sure.
别再玩消失就行
Just don't go disappearing on me again.
你一定会喜欢这个的
I think you're really gonna like this.
我不是来购物的
I'm not here to shop.
来都来了 看一眼呗
But you are here, so just take a look.
你看
See that?
如果陷入困境
Now, suppose you find yourself in a tight spot.
学得很快啊
You learn fast.
我给你个好价钱
I'll give you a good price.
别推销了
Stop trying to sell me.
我是来找你谈丰海的事
I came here to talk to you about the Fung Hai.
丰海
Fung Hai?
你得安排个会面
I need you to set a meeting.
丰海
Fung Hai.
听着
Now, look...
我知道你需要新的打手来壮大实力
I know you need new scissor boys to help round things out,
这我可以帮你
and I can help you with that.
-但是丰海... -阿舟
- But the Fung Hai... - Chao.
古人建长城就是为了阻挡
You know, they built the Great Wall
像丰海堂那样的野蛮人
to keep out savages like the Fung Hai.
相信我 跟他们打交道没有好下场
Trust me, no good will come from dealing with them.
如果我是来征求意见的
And if I'd come for your advice,
一定很乐意和你争论 但我不是
I'm sure I'd love the debate, but I didn't.
我是来让你安排会面的
See, what I did do was ask you to set a meeting.
你可以答应 然后挣到赏钱
So you can say yes and earn your fee
以及我的谢意 你也可以拒绝
and my gratitude, or you can say no
然后两手空空
and earn neither.
好 行
Sure. Okay.
请尽快安排
As soon as possible, please.
你自己看
See for yourself.
他一团糟
He's a mess.
被苦力打个半死 天刚亮才回来
Came home at dawn beaten half to death by coolies.
我跟你说了
I already told you,
他们的下场比我惨得多
they fared much worse by the time it was over.
我没想到他们会偷袭我罢了
I was caught by surprise, that's all.
我没想到
The only surprise here
你还能活下来继续骗我
is that you're still alive to lie about it.
现在我有点后悔了
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表