剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
我们不是小偷 这也不是抢劫
We aren't thieves, and this isn't a robbery.
前情提要
我觉得他们能明白
I think they'll get the message.
昨晚女妖酒馆发生了凶杀案
There was a killing down at the Banshee last night.
只要涉及中国人的案子 我们就不是警♥察♥了
When it comes to the Chinese, we're not cops.
而是清洁工
We're janitors.
合威正在迅速招人
The Hop Wei are stepping up their recruitment.
如果要开战 我们也应如此
If we're going to war, we should probably do the same.
你不是不玩牌了吗 比尔
I thought you were done with the fuckin' cards, Bill?
我也不介意收个警♥察♥小弟
I guess I don't mind ownin' a cop.
警方怀疑是中国人的复仇行为
The bull suspects Chinese vengeance.
爱尔兰人要血债血偿
The Irish are out for blood.
你抓错人了
You're arresting the wrong man.
我觉得没有
I don't think so.
我们不能让他死在监狱
You can't just leave him to rot.
他被捕也许能给中国城降降温
His arrest just might take the heat off Chinatown.
无名中国佬
写"无名中国佬"就行 然后继续
Put down John Chinaman and let's get on with it.
我会尽我所能来帮助你
I will do everything I can to help you.
他们要一个中国人当替罪羊 我已经有罪了
They needed a Chinese scapegoat. I'm already guilty.
默瑟先生
Mr. Mercer.
我可以在这里坐一会儿吗
Do you mind if I join you for a minute?
你已经坐下了
Seems you already have.
礼多人不怪嘛
No one's ever accused me of being overly polite.
好像应该祝贺你了
I hear congratulations are in order.
据说市政♥府♥要和你签订独家合同
Word is, you'll be getting exclusive city contract
为新的缆车线路铺设轨道
to lay track for the new cable car lines.
还没有正式签约 不过确实如此
Well, nothing's official yet, but yes,
从目前的情况来看
all indications are that
市政♥府♥将会接受我的报价
the city will be accepting my bid.
这简直就是天上掉馅饼
That's gotta be a hell of a windfall.
即使对于你这样的有钱人
Even for a rich fellow like yourself.
经济不景气 我们都不好过 利瑞先生
These are hard times for all of us, Mr. Leary.
有些人过得尤其艰难 默瑟先生
Some more than others, Mr. Mercer.
利瑞先生 我知道你为什么来
Mr. Leary, I know why you're here.
一旦开始施工
When construction begins,
我需要不少熟练技工 会有一百多个岗位
I'll need a small army of skilled workers-- 100 jobs, maybe more.
看来你确实知道我为什么来
I guess you do know why I'm here.
你是来威胁我的
You're here to intimidate me,
相信我 我这样的有钱人
and you can believe me that I didn't become a rich fellow
可不是吓大的
by being easily intimidated.
但市长办公室对我查得很紧
But the mayor's office is drilling down on me hard,
所以这样吧
so I'll tell you what.
我会雇用你推荐的人
I'll hire on your recommendation,
作为回报 你帮我压低他们的薪水
and in return, you will help me to keep salaries manageable.
怎么样
What do you think?
我想我们的城市需要你这样的爱国者
I think our city need more patriots like you.
当然 为我提供服务之后
And naturally, in performing this service,
你会向我收取咨♥询♥费
you'll charge me a consulting fee.
价格绝对公道
Only what you think is fair.
不打扰你吃早餐了
I'll leave you to your breakfast.
第一季 第三集
无名中国佬公诉案
The State versus John Chinaman.
两项一级严重攻击罪名
Two counts of aggravated assault in the first degree.
法官阁下 应该指出
Your Honor, it should be noted,
而且出席本庭的警♥察♥可以确认
and the police in attendance can confirm that
这位被告同时也是一起双重谋杀案的
this defendant is also the prime suspect
主要嫌疑人
in a double homicide.
检方有意
It is the People's intention
同时以这些罪名起诉此人
to prosecute this man for those crimes as well,
因此也许应该延迟审判程序...
so perhaps we should delay these proceedings--
法官阁下 即目前没有任何人
Your Honor, to wit, no murder charges
向我的委托人提起谋杀诉讼
have been filed against my client.
因此
As such,
任何申诉都与今天的传讯无关
any allegations have no bearing on today's arraignment.
斯坦森先生 你是否亲眼见过
Mr. Stanton, have you been personally presented
支持这些附加指控的证据
with evidence to support these additional charges?
不 还没有 法官阁下
No, not yet, Your Honor,
但是警♥察♥向我保证他们即将掌握证据
but the police assured me that it will be forthcoming.
你应该更谨慎些 斯坦森先生
You should know better, Mr. Stanton.
除非你提起诉讼 否则我无能为力
Until you file charges, my hands are tied.
谋杀罪名不成立
The murders are out,
科尔曼先生
Mr. Coleman.
关于攻击指控
On the assault charges,
被告方有何辩护
how does the defendant plead?
无罪 法官阁下
Not guilty, Your Honor.
这是明确的正当防卫
It's a clear-cut case of self-defense.
两名被害人 西莫斯和保罗·欧谢
Uh, the two victims, Seamus and Paul O'Shea,
准备提供相反的证词
are prepared to testify to the contrary.
辩方是否有证人
Does the defense have any witnesses?
没有 法官阁下
No, Your Honor.
不难想象
Imagine that.
审判时间为明天早上九点
The trial is scheduled for tomorrow morning at 9:00 a.M.
在此之前 被告将被监禁
Until then, the defendant will be held
不得保释 直到下达判决
without bail until a verdict is rendered.
下一个案子
Next case.
比尔 借一步说话
Bill, a word, please?
-我现在有点忙... -那我就说快点
- I'm a little busy right-- - Then I'll be quick.
我很感激你逮捕了他
I appreciate the fact that you made the arrest.
我们都很感激
We all do.
但是看着正义的车轮
But there's no satisfaction in watching
减轻那个中国佬的罪行令人气愤
the wheels of justice diminish the chink's crimes.
你在担心法官吗
You're worried about the judge?
提到双重谋杀的时候
He wasn't moved by the notion
他没有一点动摇
of a double homicide.
攻击指控会成立的
Well, the assault charges'll stick.
有两个被害人作证
We got two victims testifying.
我们要他被判谋杀 比尔
We want the murder, Bill.
那个该死的法官...
And this fucking judge--
也许你可以去和检察官谈谈
Well, maybe you can talk to the prosecutor,
编一些理由换个法官
cook up some grounds for a new judge.
没那么多时间
That will take too long.
我找的人已经
The people I speak for have already
给这个中国佬定罪了
convicted this chink.
所以我想不如跳过审讯
So I'm thinking we may as well skip the trial,
直接宣判
and get right to the sentence.
下午好 麦玲
Good afternoon, Mai Ling.
很抱歉打扰你了
I am sorry for the interruption,
但我想亲自送来
but I wanted to personally deliver
这周的赌场收据
this week's casino receipts.
我猜 如果你自己送来
Well, I assume, if you delivered this yourself,
恐怕不只是来听我表扬你的吧
you're here for more than just a pat on the back.
箱子满了 但还可以更满
The box is full, but not as full as it could be.
接着说
I'm listening.
我们的场地有限
Our capacity is limited.
每晚我们都婉拒一些玩家
Every night, we turn away players.
损失的都是绿油油的钱啊
That's money walking out our door.
你有什么建议
And you have a suggestion?
如果我挪一间酒吧
If I remove one of the bars,
靠南墙的那个
the one against the south wall,
我可以多摆六到七张桌子
I could fit in six or seven new tables.
这些酒吧占我们盈利的几成
And how much of our revenue do the bars generate?
那两家一共三成
30%, between the two.
改建需要多久
And how long to renovate?
三周 也许四周
Three weeks, maybe four.
三周搞定
Make it three.
做这些改变不需要得到龙志的许可吗
Don't I need Long Zii's permission to make these changes?
你刚得到了
Well, you just got it.
有什么问题吗 吉黄
Is there a problem, Ji Huang?
没有 麦玲
No, Mai Ling.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry. I--
我马上开始
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表