剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
她会不择手段吗
Will she do what it takes?
我需要
What I need...
做个示范
is a demonstration of some kind.
表明我不允许任何人
Something to prove that I won't allow anyone
在我的屋檐下对我无礼
to disrespect me in my own house.
我知道你们有些人
I know for some of you it might be difficult
很难接受被女人领导
to accept a woman as your leader.
但我看到了龙志有伟大和繁荣的未来
But I see a great and prosperous future for the Long Zii.
而我需要你们才能做到
And I can't do it without you.
所以我要问在座的各位
So I ask this council.
你们会支持我吗
Do I have your support?
你不属于这里
You not belong here.
我只是想确认他没事
I just want to make sure he's going to be okay.
你是布莱克市长的妻子 对吗
You Mayor Blake's wife, yes?
没错
That's right. Yes.
我想你了
I miss you.
巴克利
Buckley.
我听说你让默瑟降低报价 怎么回事
What's this I hear about you telling Mercer to lower his pricing?
我们有更低的报价了
We got in a lower bid.
我怎么没看到
Why didn't I see it?
因为其实没有
Because it doesn't exist.
什么
Come again?
其实没有报价更低的投标者
There was no lower bidder.
我只是估算雇佣中国劳工能省下多少钱
I simply imputed the savings of using Chinese labor
然后编了一个新的报价
and created a new bid.
你搞错了自己的工作性质 巴克利
I think you misunderstand your job, Buckley.
据我理解 我的工作是替你擦屁♥股♥
My job, as I understand it, is to clean up your messes.
因此当我没把你从中国妓♥女♥身上拉开
So when I'm not pulling your cock out of Chinese whores
或是在州长办公室前替你打掩护时
or running interference with the governor's office,
我还在关注你的行政预算
I also keep track of your administrative budget,
你还不知道吧 你已经深陷债款了
which, in case you didn't know, is in arrears.
你的政♥治♥资本已经下降了
Your political capital is on the decline
如果这个项目超过预算一分钱
and if this project comes in one dime over budget,
拨款委员会就要找你兴师问罪了
the appropriations committee will be calling for your head.
你还是应该先和我谈谈
You still should have talked to me first.
他是你的岳父
He's your father-in-law.
你知道这看起来会像什么吗
Do you know how this could look for you?
不能让别人觉得你给你岳父走后门了
You cannot be perceived to have granted favors in any way.
他怎么说
How did he take it?
默瑟就交给我吧 你挽救了他的生意
Let me worry about Mercer. You saved his business.
我会确保他也救你的
I'm gonna make sure he saves yours.
我很欣赏你的热忱 巴克利
I appreciate your zeal, Buckley.
但以后请提前告诉我
But in the future, please tell me in advance.
我不喜欢感觉自己像个白♥痴♥
I don't like feeling like an idiot.
我明白
I understand.
很抱歉
I apologize.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
你还不能下床走动
You are not ready to start moving around yet.
我扶住了
I got you.
你说得对
You were right.
他比我强
He's better than me.
他在为自己的信念奋斗
He was fighting for something he believed in.
他有目标
He had purpose.
你没有
You didn't.
这座城市有两万五千个中国人
There are 25,000 Chinese living in this city.
每天都在增加
And more coming every day.
有人承诺他们会过得更好
They were promised a better life.
但他们的待遇却猪狗不如
But are treated like dogs.
总有人要奋起反抗
Someone has to start fighting back.
你是怎么反抗的
How are you fighting back?
我会让你看到的
One day I'll show you.
这是场你赢不了的斗争
It's a fight you can't win.
我们当然赢不了
Of course we can't win.
但我们可以激励别人
But we can inspire others.
为了什么
For what?
我们永远都不属于这里
We'll never belong here.
没人属于这里
No one belongs here.
这是由外国人组成的国家
This is a country of foreigners.
我们又有什么不同呢
Why should we be any different?
总有一天 中国人会拥有这里的土地
One day Chinese people will own land here
成为公民
and be citizens.
你还在为什么而战
What else do you have to fight for?
你为什么还不走
Why are you still here?
我有我的理由
I have my reasons.
麦玲
Mai Ling.
她嫁给龙志前 堂口之间很长一段时间
You know... the tongs were at peace for a long time
都是井水不犯河水
before she married Long Zii.
她是准备让你死的
She was prepared to let you die.
你得接受现实 她已经不是你要来拯救的妹妹了
You need to accept that she's not the sister you came to save anymore.
现在的她对中国城来说很危险
And who she is is dangerous for Chinatown.
对你也一样
And for you.
这个问题很简单 阿舟
It's a simple question, Chao.
你自己看看 比尔 看到长刀了吗
Look around, Bill. Do you see sword?
我不卖♥♥刀 刀没销量 不划来
I don't sell sword. Not worth it. No volume.
四个白人被杀了
Four white men gutted,
你说你没在中国城卖♥♥过长刀
and you're telling me you never sold a sword in Chinatown?
长刀太过时了
Sword is very old-fashioned.
中国城是新的世界
Chinatown is new world.
我说他不会配合吧
Told you he wouldn't talk to us.
我卖♥♥枪 短刀 斧头
I sell guns, knife, hatchet.
没人卖♥♥长刀的
No one sell sword.
你能回避一下吗 拜托
Give us a minute, will you? Please?
你的搭档说话很有趣
Your partner talk funny.
他问的问题太多 掀起了波澜
He ask too many questions. Stir up a lot of shit.
咱俩是老相识了 阿舟
You and me, we go back, Chao.
我们达成了共识
We have an understanding.
相互照应
You help me out, I help you out.
一个疯狂的中国人
Some crazy Chinaman is running around
在用长刀到处杀人
slicing up people with a sword.
可能不止一个人
Maybe it's more than one guy.
我一点线索都没有
I don't have a fucking clue.
所以我需要你给我一点线索
So I need you to give me one.
这个问题不会轻易消失 阿舟
This isn't a problem that goes away, Chao.
对你我来说都一样
Not for me and not for you.
如果我们再抓不到人
If we don't catch someone soon,
中国城的日子就很不好过了
things are gonna get very ugly in Chinatown.
尤其是黑市武器交易的人
Especially for anyone who deals in black market weapons.
队长 你在威胁我吗
Do you make threat to Chao, Sergeant?
我只是给你提个醒
I'm just trying to look out for you.
好吧 我打听一下
Okay. I look around.
非常感谢
I'd appreciate that.
但你确定你要找的是中国人 对吧 比尔
But you're sure you're looking for Chinaman, right, Bill?
有时白人也会杀白人 不是吗
Sometime white people kill white people, no?
你想说什么吗
You gonna say something?
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say, man.
我没想到会变成这样
I didn't see things going this way.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我以为我赢了
I thought I had him.
嗯
Yeah.
我也是
I thought so too.
现在怎么办
What happens now?
你应该知道
I think you know, man.
我跟尊爷谈了
I tried to talk to Father Jun.
但他不听
But he's not hearing it.
虽然这是常识 但我还是得说
This probably goes without saying, but...
如果你去别的堂口
if you go to work for another tong,
肯定会被悬赏干掉
there'll be a price on your head.
明白吗
You get me?
嗯
Yeah.
这是我最后一次和你说话的机会了
This is the last time I can talk to you.
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表