剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
-他们手上有合同 -你也有
- They have contracts. - So did you.
-这也没阻止巴克利啊 -佩妮
- That didn't stop Buckley. - Penny...
重新谈判也是生意的一部分 爸爸
Renegotiation is part of the process, Daddy.
你进行了大量采购
You're making large purchases.
你得利用这个身份
You have to leverage your position.
谢谢你的帮助 亲爱的 真的
I appreciate your help, dear. I really do.
但还是让我来处理收支吧
But why don't you let me handle the balances?
如果你继续这样处理
If you keep handling the balances like this,
我的妹妹们就要流落街头了
my sisters will be out on the streets.
我牺牲那么大
And God knows I did not make the sacrifices I did
可不是为了看你浪费这次机会的
to see you squander this opportunity.
原来如此
So...there it is.
我从没要求你去做什么
I never asked you to do anything.
你也并没有阻止我
You didn't stop me either.
过来这里
小心点
好了 拿过来
这个很重的
那个家伙 继续干活
You there! Get back to work!
阿杉
Ah Sahm!
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
跟别人一样
Same as everyone else.
我让雅各布去看你怎么样了
I sent Jacob back to check on you,
他跟我说你不见了
and he told me you were gone.
我不知道你出什么事了
I didn't know what happened to you.
你现在知道了
Well, now you do.
这是你♥爸♥的生意吗
This is your father's business?
起码我现在知道是在给谁干活了
At least I know who I'm working for now.
你真的想干苦力吗
Is this really what you're gonna do?
我们就是干这个的
This is what we do.
以你的英语水平 你可以给工头做翻译
With your English, you could translate for the foreman.
我...管理者会很看重你的
I-- you'd be invaluable to the managers.
我可以给你找个更好的工作
I can get you a better position.
这就是我的工作
This is my position.
你我心知肚明
I think we both know that.
自从你的人揍了一个美国警♥察♥
There's been an increase in police presence
警方就加大了警力
ever since your men beat up a duck cop.
你是怎么想的
What were you thinking?
丰海的事与你无关
That was Fung Hai business. It doesn't concern you.
我们就要在这片地盘经营鸦♥片♥生意了
We're about to start running opium through this territory.
龙志供货 丰海分销
With the Long Zii supplying and the Fung Hai distributing,
我们都会从中获利
we all stand to profit.
你不能过多地引起警♥察♥的注意
We can't have you bringing extra police scrutiny on us.
我觉得你误会了
I think you've gotten the wrong idea.
我同意和你合作
I agreed to this partnership with you
是为了除掉尊爷
because it was a way to get rid of Pai
并且让丰海涉足鸦♥片♥生意
and to get the Fung Hai into the opium business.
但别搞错了
But make no mistake.
我不是你的手下
I don't work for you.
丰海将继续遵从我的方式行事
The Fung Hai will continue to do business the way I see fit.
如果我决定杀十个条子
And if I decide to kill ten cops...
我就去杀
I'm gonna do it.
我他妈不需要你的允许
And I don't need your fucking permission.
也许你并不是我想象中的合作伙伴
Maybe you're not the partner I imagined you to be.
现在马后炮有点太晚了吧
Well, it's a little late to second-guess yourself now.
报酬已经给你了
You've been paid for your trouble.
以后的事我们再议
We'll work something else out moving forward.
谢谢
Thank you.
不如出去吧
Why don't we step outside?
来吧
Come on.
我想给你们看点东西
I want to show you something.
不如我们进屋
Now... why don't we all go inside
讨论一下合作的细节吧
and discuss the details of our partnership?
阿波
Hey, Po.
我给你带了新鲜面包
I brought you some fresh bread.
还有些药
And some medicine, hmm?
你是巴克利先生吗
Mr. Buckley, is it?
没错
That's right.
-我是迪伦·利瑞 -我知道你是谁
- I'm Dylan Leary. - I know who you are.
你就是在幕后操纵
You're the one pulling the strings
默瑟缆车合同的人
on the cable car contracts with Mercer.
我是市长与默瑟公♥司♥的联络人
I'm the mayor's liaison with the Mercer Corporation, yes.
"联络人" 我喜欢
"Liaison." I like that.
这样就听起来不像
Makes it sound exactly like someone who's not
毁人生计的家伙了
fucking with men's livelihoods.
我很了解你 利瑞先生
I know all about you, Mr. Leary.
密室殴打 纵火烧房♥
Backroom beatings, house fires,
深夜绑♥架♥
men going missing in the middle of the night.
所以恕我直言
So you'll excuse me if I find
你这说教的口气有点不妥吧
your moralizing tone a bit misplaced.
那好吧
Well then,
我改改口气
let me adjust my tone.
我了解你这种人
I've known men like you.
和你这样的人打交道
And the only way to deal with you
只能当面解决问题
is up close and personal.
相信我 利瑞先生
Trust me, Mr. Leary.
你根本不了解我
You haven't known men like me.
好吧
Well then,
是时候让我了解一下你了
maybe it's time I got to know you a little better.
你可能不信 咱俩的目标很相似
You might be surprised to find we have similar goals.
可你在推行雇佣中国劳工
Not while you're pushing coolie labor.
我和你一样反对使用中国劳工
I'm every bit as opposed to Chinese labor as you are,
但我关注的是大局
but I'm looking at a bigger picture.
你就是普通的暴徒 利瑞先生
You're a common thug, Mr. Leary.
暴♥力♥也许在小范围内有效
And while that might be effective in a lesser arena,
但你没法用威胁和折叠刀
you're not gonna influence state politics
来影响国家政♥治♥
with threats and a pocket knife.
我觉得这取决于刀抵在谁的脖子上
I think that all depends on whose belly feels the knife.
我们还会再见的 巴克利先生
I'll be seeing you, Mr. Buckley.
先生
Sir.
先生 巴克利先生
Sir! Mr. Buckley, sir.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
上吧 小子们
Let's go, boys.
我是无辜的
I have nothing to do with this.
跑 快点跑
跑啊 快跑
过来
Come here!
-快去找警♥察♥ -好的 先生
- Get the police! Now! - Yes, sir!
让他们跪下
Get them on their knees.
跪下
Down!
闭嘴 我说了闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up, I said!
他们现在笑不出来了
They're not smiling now.
你想按苦力的工资来付薪水
You want to pay coolie rates?
一分钱一分货
You're gonna get what you pay for.
-没错 -按住他
- Yeah! - Hold him, hold him.
动手
Give it to him!
默瑟
Mercer!
动手
Come on.
默瑟
Mercer!
默瑟
Mercer!
完了
Oh, shit!
我认识你
I know you.
警♥察♥
Police!
不许动
Hold it right there!
我会来找你的 中国佬
I'm gonna find you, chink.
正合我意
I hope so.
他们要跑了 你给我过来
They're running out! Hey, come here, you!
别让他们跑了
Don't let them run!
乔纳斯
Listen, Jonas,
我知道你以为待在中国城外就安全了
I know you think you're safe on the outside of Chinatown.
我是过来人
But I've been in your shoes.
无论你躲在哪里 丰海都能找到你
The Fung Hai can get you anywhere.
怎么 你现在替他们卖♥♥命了吗
So... what, you're working for them now?
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表