剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
前情提要
七名死者是龙志的人
Seven of the deceased are Long Zii,
另外四个是合威的 不管发生什么
only four are Hop Wei. Whatever's going on here,
这远不止是帮派火拼
it's more complicated than a gang fight.
《排华法案》就是解决办法
The Exclusion Act is the solution,
克雷斯伍德就能实现
and Crestwood is the man to deliver it.
你是时候表明立场了 不是吗
I think it's time you took a stand, don't you?
如果爱国者都像他一样 我们就能夺回城市
And with patriots like him, we're gonna take back our city!
我们的关系不能见光
We don't exist outside this apartment,
这点永远不会改变 别回来了
and we never will. Don't come back.
两名打手 派出你们堂口最厉害的人
Two fighters. The best from each of your tongs.
比武 如果龙志同意这些条件 我们就同意
A duel. If the Long Zii agree to the terms, so do we.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
你拿我的钱 我拿回来
You take my money. I take back.
为什么房♥地♥产♥大亨会成为中国人的目标
Why would a real estate tycoon be targeted by the Chinese?
你们抓住他以后可以问问他
I guess you can ask him that when you catch him.
谁都逃不掉丰海的债
No one escapes a Fung Hai debt.
你不能这样靠近警♥察♥
You don't step up to a cop like that.
这挺新鲜啊
This is new.
阿杉将是我们对抗龙志的战士
Ah Sahm will be our champion against the Long Zii.
你愿意为兄弟而战吗
Will you do this for your brothers?
愿意
I will.
地面压平工作
Now, in stamping,
每天三班倒
we'll be doing three shifts a day.
每班12名工人
Twelve workers per shift.
36人
Thirty-six.
好 要什么技术
Good. Skills?
有力气就够了
Just some strong backs.
不要醉鬼 否则会被压在机器下面
No drunks or we'll be pulling fingers out of the presses.
这可不是什么好事
Can't have that, can we?
8个壮汉负责推车
Eight strong backs in carting.
我觉得要12个
I was thinking 12.
我只需要8个
I only need eight.
12个人效率更高
Twelve makes everyone more efficient.
10个
Ten.
那就10个
Ten it is.
你列出的4个监工
Now, who are these four men
都是什么人
you have listed as supervisors?
好问题
I'm glad you asked.
干杯 默瑟先生
Cheers, Mr. Mercer.
第一季 第九集
雅各布
Jacob.
你回来晚了
You're back late.
抱歉 夫人
Sorry, Missus.
怎么了
What is it?
人都哪去了
Where is everybody?
不知道
I don't know.
不过这也挺好的
But I'm not complaining.
这是在干什么
What the hell is this?
看起来像街头集市
Looks like a street fair of some kind.
谢谢
你是不是在想我们也许应该进去
I suppose you're thinking maybe we should go in.
不 我在想我们一定要进去
No, I'm thinking we should definitely go in.
你知道自己为什么会在这里吗 李
Do you know why you're here, Lee?
因为上帝在惩罚我
Because God is punishing me.
肯定没有
I'm pretty sure he's not.
你怎么知道
And how would you know?
因为他不存在
'Cause He's not there.
你知道下面是这样的吗
Did you have any idea this was down here?
完全不知道
Not a fucking clue.
准备好了吗
You ready for this?
嗯
Yeah.
我知道尊爷不会说出口
I know Father Jun won't say it.
以防我待会儿忘了说
And I'll forget later, so...
我想谢谢你
I just want to say thanks.
你不必这么做的
You didn't have to do this.
是吗
I didn't?
你太扫兴了
We're having a moment here, man.
别用实话打我脸啊
Don't fuck it up with the truth.
你下定决心了吗
Are you sure about this?
什么意思
What do you mean?
他是你哥
He's your brother.
这场比武不是你死就是我亡
Only one of us is going to walk out of there.
欧哈拉队长 李警官 欢迎
Sergeant O'Hara. Officer Lee. Welcome.
这是怎么回事 阿舟
What's going on, Chao?
只是社区娱乐活动而已
Uh, just some neighborhood entertainment.
这叫职业拳赛 对吧
A prize fight, yes?
各大堂口的人都来了
A lot of tongs here.
大家都没有敌意
Everything peaceful.
人们只是来放松一下
People want to have good time.
忘却烦恼
Forget troubles.
我带你们找两个好位子
Come, I take you to good seats.
不不不 我们不坐了
No, no, no. We'll stand.
好的
Okay.
但有任何需要 就找阿舟
But you need anything, you call Chao.
欢迎 欢迎
你们不去巡逻吗
Shouldn't you guys be on your beat?
街上都空了 人都在这里
Streets are empty. Everyone's here.
机灵点
Well, stay sharp, eh?
时间到了
It's time.
晚上好 欢迎大家捧场
Good evening and welcome.
今晚可不是简单的比武
Tonight is about something more than simple competition.
这是我们祖先的神圣仪式
This is a sacred ritual of our ancestors,
这是一种在维护地区和平的情况下
a means for the tongs to settle their disputes
堂口之间解决纷争的方法
while maintaining peace in the region.
今晚 我们庆祝和欣赏
两位战士的决斗
阿杉 阿杉 阿杉 阿杉
Ah Sahm! Ah Sahm! Ah Sahm! Ah Sahm!
阿杉 阿杉 阿杉
Ah Sahm! Ah Sahm! Ah Sahm!
那不是我们抓过的小子吗
Isn't that our boy?
是的
Yes, it is.
有好戏看了
Well, this should be interesting.
李勇 李勇 李勇
Li Yong! Li Yong! Li Yong!
李勇 李勇 李勇 李勇
Li Yong! Li Yong! Li Yong! Li Yong! Li Yong!
喝点啤酒吧 先生们
Some beer for you, gentlemen.
不成敬意
With my compliments.
不用了 谢谢
No thanks.
你不喝酒
You don't drink?
在这就不喝了
Not here.
那我可以多喝点了
More for me.
那些带子是干吗的
What are the sashes for?
胜者把败者的带子拿下来以示胜利
Winner take sash from loser to claim victory.
就这样而已吗
That's the whole game?
我赌五百那个高个子赢
Five bills on the tall one.
来啊
Come on.
来啊
Come on!
我不知道这他妈算哪种拳击
I don't know what the hell kind of boxing this is,
但如果他们都这么能打
but if they could all fight like this,
我们麻烦就大了
we'd be in some deep shit.
起来啊 阿杉
Get up, Ah Sahm!
起来啊
Get up!
好 好
Yeah! Yeah!
阿杉 阿杉 阿杉 阿杉
Ah Sahm! Ah Sahm! Ah Sahm! Ah Sahm!
阿杉 阿杉
Ah Sahm! Ah Sahm!
起来 起来 起来啊
Get up! Get up! Get up!
摘带子
Take it!
你去哪
Where are you going?
他完蛋了
He's finished.
不 他没有 他还会起来的
No, he's not. He'll get up.
加油 阿杉 起来啊
Come on, Ah Sahm! Get up!
不
No!
等等 这是什么情况
Wait, what the hell is this?
他要扭脖子了
He's gonna break his neck!
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表