剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
save your ass or make some money,
要么赚一笔
depending on the outcome.
很抱歉让你失望了
Well, I'm sorry to disappoint you.
人不应该为正确的决定而付出代价
A man shouldn't pay for doing the right thing...
即使方法可能不对
even if he might have gone about it the wrong way.
不过你还是应该告诉我的
Still, you should have told me.
谁会告诉警♥察♥自己因谋杀而被通缉啊
Who tells a police officer they're wanted for murder?
你说的也有道理
Yeah, you've got a point there.
你还有什么秘密吗 花生州的
You got any more secrets, Goober?
没了
No.
就这一个
Just the one.
你知道他不会是最后一个
You do realize he won't be the last
要领你赏金的人吧
at the price they've got on you?
我知道
I do.
队长
Sergeant.
谢谢你
Thank you.
咱俩扯平了
I owed you one.
这里曾被称为春谷
It used to be called Spring Valley,
但当地人现在把这个区域叫作牛谷
but the locals refer to the area as Cow Hollow now.
地主租给了五六个奶农
Owner leases it to about a half a dozen dairy farmers.
牧场不错 还有淡水泉
It's good grazing, fresh water springs.
稳赚不赔
I mean, pays for itself.
他为什么要卖♥♥掉这么值钱的地
Why he sell land so valuable?
地主十年前靠康斯托克金矿赚了一大笔钱
Well, the owner made a fortune in the Comstock haul ten years back
然后把利润投了房♥地♥产♥
and then reinvested the profits into real estate.
去年房♥地♥产♥崩溃他亏惨了
Took a bath in last year's crash.
所以这才叫"投机"嘛
That's why they call it "speculation."
据说他急于脱手
The word is, he's desperate to unload quickly,
所以大部分都是低价甩卖♥♥
so, uh, most of the offers are gonna come in low.
但只要我们的出价略高于标价
But if we offer slightly over asking...
我们就能把这块地从他们手中抢过来
I think we can snatch it right out from under them.
对你的资产是个不错的补充
Be a nice addition to your assets.
我们的资产
Our asset.
没有你
Without you...
就买♥♥不了这块地
cannot buy this land.
没有你的资金我也买♥♥不了 亚彩
Nor I without your funding, Ah Toy.
我非常感激
I'm very grateful.
那好
Well...
敬我们最新的收♥购♥
to our latest acquisition.
敬合伙人
To partners.
听我解释
Now, hear me out.
他付了双倍的钱
He doubled his price.
搞什么
What the hell is this?
我付钱了
I paid for this.
昝说他会解释的
Zan said he'd explain.
你跟老婆解释你的脸吧
You explain face to wife.
够了
That's enough.
去我房♥间收拾一下自己
Go to my room. Clean yourself up.
我一会就过去
I'll be in soon.
把他弄走
Get him out of here.
你个疯婊♥子♥
You crazy bitch!
怎么了
What?
你干吗
What are you doing?
如果勘测结果没问题
So assuming the surveys check out...
我们下个月就可以挖了
we can start excavating next month.
尊爷
Father Jun.
怎么回事
What happened?
他杀了龙志
He killed Long Zii.
但那婊♥子♥没死
But the bitch survived.
博洛至死也是个真正的战士
I don't doubt Bolo was a true warrior until his last breath.
好吧
Okay.
他们想开战
They want a war?
那我们奉陪
Let's give them one.
他们到了
They're here.
我应该在那的
I should have been there.
不
No.
不 我需要你在这里
No, I needed you here.
我让龙志失望了
I failed Long Zii.
他们杀了他
They killed him.
不 他们没有
No, they didn't.
是时候了
It was time.
我们的时间到了
It's our time.
我小时候 父亲给我讲了一个狐狸的故事
When I was younger, my father told me a story of a fox.
狐狸在路上遇见一只老虎
He was traveling down a road when he met a tiger.
老虎把他逼入绝境
The tiger cornered him,
但是狐狸没有害怕
but the fox showed no fear.
老虎很困惑 问他
This confused the tiger, who asked...
你为什么不害怕
Why aren't you afraid?
大家都怕我啊
I mean, everyone fears me.
狐狸回答说
And the fox replied,
大家也都怕我啊
Well, everyone fears me too.
老虎笑了
And the tiger laughed,
但狐狸不为所动
but the fox insisted.
你沿着这条路跟我走
Follow me down the road,
如果我们在路上遇到旅客
And if the travelers we come across
他们没有仓皇而逃
Don't flee in fear,
那你就可以把我吃了
then you can have me for a meal.
老虎很好奇
The tiger was curious...
他跟着狐狸上路了
so he followed the fox down the road,
当旅客看到狐狸
and when the travelers caught sight of the fox
后面跟着老虎
followed by the tiger...
都被吓跑了
They ran away, frightened.
哪怕我当时还小
Even as a little girl, I understood that the fox
我也明白狐假虎威的意思
was just borrowing terror from the tiger.
我丈夫龙志就是那只老虎
My husband, Long Zii, was that tiger...
身边有很多狐狸
Surrounded by many foxes.
他们都得益于人们对龙志的恐惧
All profiting off the fear that he put in people's hearts.
随着他变老
And as he grew older...
变弱
and weaker...
有些狐狸就膨胀了
Some of these foxes were fooled into thinking
觉得自己才是老虎
that they were actually tigers.
今天
Today...
我们就要提醒他们到底谁是老虎
we'll remind them who the tiger really is.
-你没事吧 -闹呢
- You okay? - You kidding?
我想立刻宰了这群混♥蛋♥
I'm dying to dice these cocksuckers.
你有点暴躁啊
You look a little jumpy.
我从小就认识博洛
I've known Bolo since I was a kid.
-他是个硬汉 -嗯
- He was a tough motherfucker. - Yeah.
是的
He was.
我发誓 我以为他是战无不胜的
I swear, I thought he was indestructible.
局势在变 伙计
Things are changing, man.
你来这的时间不够长 还没感觉到
You haven't been here long enough to feel it.
感觉就像我们脚下的地面在移♥动♥
It's like the ground is shifting under our feet.
龙志死了 尊爷也老了
Long Zii's dead. Father Jun's getting older.
-你慌吗 -不慌
- You worried? - Nah, man.
我准备好了
I'm ready for it.
感觉这里是我们的天下了
It's like it's our world now
其他人只是在这苟活罢了
and everyone else is just living in it.
记得小心身后
Just watch your back out there.
你自己小心吧
You fucking watch it.
我到时候忙着大开杀戒呢
I'll be too busy slicing and dicing.
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表