剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
我想说的是 我们来到一个国家
My point is, we came to a country,
自认为这里的人下♥贱♥
found a people we deemed inferior,
就从他们手上偷走土地
and stole their land right out from under them,
然后我们开始
and since then, we have imported different races
把自认为下♥贱♥的不同人种运来当苦力
we deem inferior to do our dirty work for us.
活干完后 我们又后悔把他们运来
And when that work is done, we lament their presence
认为他们侵犯了我们的价值
in our country as an assault on our values.
闭嘴 亲爱的
Shut the hell up, dear.
布莱克太太 你经常和中国人待在一起吗
Have you spent much time among the Chinese, Mrs. Blake?
我打赌比你多
More than you, I'd wager.
参议员 请原谅我的妻子
You'll have to forgive my wife, Senator.
她就是喜欢与人争论
She's never one to pass up a heated debate.
你怕是得不到她的选票了 参议员
I guess you lost her vote, Senator.
前提是她得有
If she had one.
你铁了心要让我出丑啊
You seem determined to embarrass me.
相信我 你想出丑根本用不着我
Trust me, you do that all on your own.
你再不闭嘴
If you don't shut your mouth,
我就把你从自己的聚会上赶出去
I'll have you thrown out of your own goddamn party.
你保证吗
Promise?
你喝得够多了
I think you've had enough.
你连我也要打吗
You want to hit me too?
他们不尊重那些女孩
They were disrespecting the girls.
要是传出去白人在这不安全
Word gets out this place isn't safe for white men,
警♥察♥就会找上门来 而我贿赂不了他们
I'll have the bulls at my door and no chop to pay them off.
那就是钱的问题了
So it's about money, hmm?
我不想在你喝醉的时候跟你吵
I'm not gonna have this conversation with you while you're drunk.
那太好了 我感觉你有这个势头呢
That's a relief, because it sounded like you were just getting started.
你疯了
You're out of control.
博洛死了
Bolo is dead.
龙志死了
Long Zii is dead.
你真的认为你能一个人
Do you really think you can keep going
对抗所有人吗
fighting everyone on all sides?
你这是鲁莽行事
You've been striking out recklessly,
没有计划 没有目的
with no plan, no purpose.
正因如此 你马上就要
And now, because of that, you're about to step up
对付中国城最危险的人了
against one of the most dangerous men in Chinatown.
我向你保证
And I promise you,
他现在可没有喝得烂醉
right now, he isn't slapping around drunks,
像某个蠢葱头一样打架斗殴
sweating whiskey like some half-wit onion.
继续喝吧
So go ahead, drink up.
我懒得拯救你了
I am done trying to save you from yourself.
你在这啊 我烤了点羊肉
There you are. I've got some lamb in the oven.
我抽两口就进去
Just having a quick smoke before I come in.
比尔
Bill...
我知道
I know.
相信我 我知道
Believe me, I know.
跟上次一样吗
Is this like the last time?
比上次更糟
It's worse.
我刚认识你的时候
You know, when I met you,
我觉得这个男人可能很难相处
I thought, "There's a man who might be difficult.
有时甚至可能是个混♥蛋♥
He might even be an arse from time to time.
但他会一直保护我
But he will always keep me safe.
所以我才嫁给了你
That's why I married you.
告诉我 你会摆平的
Tell me you're going to fix this.
我会的
I will.
最好是这样
You'd better.
我爱你 大傻瓜
I love you, you big idiot.
-你这是自讨苦吃 -可不是吗
- It's your funeral. - Tell me about it.
阿杉
Ah Sahm.
你不能为合威出战
You can't fight for the Hop Wei.
这次不行
Not this time.
现在说有点晚了
Little late for that.
拜托
Please.
李勇会杀了你的
Li Yong will kill you.
谢谢你的信任
Thanks for the vote of confidence.
你还是可以不出战
You can still get out of it.
受个伤
Get injured.
训练的时候骨折
Break a bone during training.
他们就得另选他人了
They'll have to pick someone else.
然后呢
And then what?
合威输掉比赛
The Hop Wei lose the tournament,
你不死他们不会罢休的
they won't quit until you're dead.
别装作是为了保护我
Don't pretend this is about protecting me.
你只不过希望
This is about you once again needing
再次向全世界证明你是最能打的
to prove to the world that you're the best.
你一点都没变
You haven't changed a bit.
你知道我是怎么想的吗
Do you know what I think?
如果我赢了 你的集权小把戏就结束了
I think if I win, your little power play is over.
这不是重点
That's not what this is about.
是吗
Really?
谁杀了龙志
Who killed Long Zii?
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
你赢不了他
You can't beat him.
走着瞧吧
I guess we'll find out.
再见 阿杉
Good-bye, Ah Sahm.
早 默瑟先生
Morning, Mr. Mercer.
利瑞先生
Mr. Leary.
看来你的人需要工作啊
I see you've got some men in need of employment.
-是的 -我有个好消息
- That I do. - I have good news.
上面来消息了
Word has come down from on high.
我们马上就要挖掘缆车轨道
We begin excavation on the cable car track immediately.
那你来对地方了
Well, then, you've come to the right place.
小子们 听着
Boys, listen up!
这位是拜伦·默瑟先生
This is Mr. Byron Mercer.
虽然他不是爱尔兰人 但他是工人的朋友
He may not be Irish, but he's a friend of the working man.
你们可能会纳闷 我为什么这么说
And how do I know this, you wonder?
因为默瑟先生要用爱尔兰工人
Because Mr. Mercer will be using Irish labor
在旧金山铺设缆车轨道
to lay the cable car track in San Francisco.
这里不是铁路
This is not the fucking railroad.
这里是我们的城市
This is our city.
我们不会让中国佬施工的
And we're not gonna let the chinks build it.
他很爱国 如果爱国者都像他一样
This man is a patriot, and with patriots like him
做出正确的选择 我们就能夺回我们的工作
doing the right thing, we're gonna take back our jobs.
夺回我们的城市
We're gonna take back our city!
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
尸体是今早被捞上来的
The body was reeled in this morning.
渔夫的儿子被吓得差点犯心脏病
Nearly gave the fisherman's boy a heart attack.
-他是谁 -维克多·提蒙斯
- Who is he? - Victor Timmons.
来自诺布山的房♥地♥产♥大亨
Real estate tycoon from Knob Hill.
两天前与他的商业伙伴
Reported missing with his business associate,
兰斯·麦考密克一起失踪了
Lance McCormick, two days ago.
你喊我们来干吗
And why are we here?
我想着李子警官说不定
I thought Officer Leeds might like to poke
想检查一下他的伤口
in the wounds, as he does,
因为据我的非专业意见
since it's my inexpert opinion
这个人是被刀所杀
that this man was killed by sword.
他叫李警官 长官
It's Officer Lee, sir.
你看我在乎吗
Do I look like I care?
没有外套和领带
No coat or tie.
他可能是在室内被杀
He was likely killed indoors
然后被扔进海里的
and then dumped out in the ocean.
你是说有个疯狂的中国刀客
So you're saying we've got some kind of maniac Chinese swordsman
到处去别人家杀人吗
running around killing people in their homes?
我们还不确定杀手是中国人
We're assuming he's Chinese.
是的 李警官 这只是猜测
Yes, Officer Lee, we're assuming it's a fucking Chinaman,
毕竟三十年来
because in 30 years in this business,
我还没见过白人
I've never come across a white murderer
用长刀杀人的
who's killed anyone with a fucking sword.
排除法嘛
Process of elimination and so on.
摩根和戴维斯是一回事 但
Morgan and Davis were one thing, but...
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表