剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
两名打手
Two fighters.
派出你们堂口最厉害的人
The best from each of your tongs.
比武
A duel.
前情提要
人都哪去了
Where is everybody?
这是在干什么
What the hell is this?
今晚可不是简单的比武
Tonight is about something more than competition.
干掉他
Get him!
他要扭脖子了
He's gonna break his neck!
不
No!
一旦开始施工 我需要熟练技工
When construction begins, I'll need skilled workers.
我会雇用你推荐的人
I'll hire on your recommendation
作为回报 你帮我压低他们的薪水
and in return you will keep salaries manageable.
巴克利先生
Mr. Buckley!
我听说你让默瑟降低报价 怎么回事
What's this I hear about you telling Mercer to lower his pricing?
我们有更低的报价了
We got in a lower bid.
我怎么没看到
Why didn't I see it?
因为其实没有
'Cause it doesn't exist.
我们不能让龙志插手我们的生意
There's no way we're cutting the Long Zii into our business.
我承诺过了
I gave my word.
阿杉呢
What about Ah Sahm?
我扶住了
I got you.
他为我们出战了
He fought for us.
可他输了
And he lost.
我没想到会变成这样
I didn't see things going this way.
现在怎么办
What happens now?
这是我最后一次和你说话的机会了
This is the last time I can talk to you.
被杀的大亨 疯狂的刀客
Murdered tycoons, maniac swordsmen,
从哪里入手呢
any idea where to start?
五 五 五点了
Five. Five. 5:00.
五 五 五点了
Five. Five. 5:00.
五 五 五点了
Five. Five. 5:00.
起床了
轮班结束了
Shift's over.
继续走 继续走
Okay, keep it moving. Keep it moving.
继续走
Okay, keep it moving.
不 不 不 我们讨论过这人了
No, no, no, no. We discussed this one.
他在名单上 没问题的
He's on the list. He's okay.
非常强壮 你会很高兴的
Very strong. I think you'll be very pleased.
好了 六个工人
Okay, okay. Six more workers.
非常强壮 我帮你找到了
Strong back. I find you now.
起来
Get on up.
你下次不能
You can't wait next time
再这么晚招工了啊
to try to get labor at this kind of late hour.
让开点
Make room.
轮到你了
你们去那边
快点 把车往后推
Come on. Back up the cart!
快点 快点
Come on! Go!
我跟你说 下次先来找我
I came to tell you, next time, come to me first.
好吗 我给你最好的劳工
Okay? Then I give you all the best ones.
让他们半小时后上工
I need them on site in half an hour.
那块石头 搬过来
谁有斧头
那谁 过来 过来
快点 快点 倒了这些 再装一车
第一季 第十集 [季终]
有什么变化吗
Any change?
没有
No. Nothing.
已经一个多星期了 比尔
It's been over a week, Bill.
你不能一直在这里过夜
You can't keep spending the night here.
回家吧
Come home.
抱抱孩子 睡一觉
Hug your children. Get some sleep.
他也不会走
He's not going anywhere.
不行
I can't.
-比尔 -他在这里无亲无故
- Bill-- - He's got no people here.
他醒来的时候 没有人会陪在身边
There's no one to be there when he wakes up,
如果他没醒来 也没有人会记录他的死亡时间
no one to mark his passing if he doesn't.
那好吧
Okay, then.
我给你带了早餐
I brought you some breakfast.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, love.
李警官 你慢慢康复
You wake up in your own time, Officer Lee.
知道是谁干的吗
Any idea yet who did this to him?
不知道
No.
好吧 我得赶在孩子们醒来前回家
Okay. I have to get home before the kids wake up.
如你所见 我们已经划出一个
As you can see, we've marked off a zone
与你领地相对应的区域
to correspond with your territory.
根据我们的协议
As per our agreement,
合威不会再向该地区的商家出♥售♥鸦♥片♥
the Hop Wei will no longer sell opium to businesses in this area.
龙志可以在此随意进口和分销
The Long Zii can import and distribute here as they see fit.
我们的协议说的是在我们领土以外的区域
Our agreement was for an area beyond our own territory.
我不是这么理解的
That's not how I understood it.
好吧
Fine.
我们接受这张划分地图
We'll accept this map.
麦玲
Mai Ling,
这项协议对你的堂口来说是一场胜利
this agreement was a victory for your tong.
我会遵守我们达成的协议
We made a deal, and I will abide by it.
但你也应该知道 我并不高兴
But as you can imagine, I am not happy about it.
我的意思是
My point is,
如果你越界一步
if you take one step out of line,
我不把你的小脑袋砍下来摆在这张桌子上
I won't stop until I have your pretty little head
我是不会罢休的
on this table.
感谢二位前来
Thank you for coming.
五 五 五点了
Five. Five. 5:00.
行了
That's it.
就这样 今天的没活了
That's it. No, no more jobs today.
明天再来吧
Come back tomorrow, all right?
两杯威士忌 谢谢
Two whiskeys, please.
晚上好 两位
Evening, fellas.
晚上好
Good evening.
盖瑞斯 你干吗呢
Gareth. What the fuck are you doing?
我在倒威士忌
I'm pouring some whiskey.
你不能给他们倒酒
Not for them, you're not.
赶紧的 两位
Come on, boys.
赶紧离开这里
On your way, now.
我们只想喝一杯 先生
We just wanted a fast drink, sir.
仅此而已
That's all.
我理解
I understand. I do.
但你们应该明白
But you need to understand,
让你们在这喝酒的消息一传出去
word gets out that we let you drink in here,
很快就有像你们一样的人涌进来
soon others like you will be coming in.
这可不行
We can't have that.
你干什么呢 马克
What the fuck is this, Mac?
没事 利瑞先生
Oh, nothing, Mr. Leary.
这俩蠢货以为他们能在我们酒馆喝酒
These daft bastards thought they could have a drink in our pub.
那就让他们喝
Then give them their fucking drinks.
可是 利瑞先生 他们
But, Mr. Leary, these--
他们对你什么都没做
These men have done nothing to you.
他们受了很多罪
Everything's been done to them.
你觉得他们想来这吗
You think their people wanted to come here?
他们是被铐上枷锁拖到这里的
They were fucking dragged here in chains.
他们已经付出了代价 马克
They've paid their fucking dues, Mac.
在我看来
As far as I'm concerned,
他们也付了酒钱
they've paid for their drinks, too.
坐下喝酒吧
Sit down. Have your drinks.
-谢谢 -不用谢我
- Thank you. - Don't thank me.
喝完酒就走人
Drink your drinks and be on your way.
你们应该知道不该进爱尔兰酒馆的
You lot should know better than to come into an Irish pub,
真是操了
for fuck's sake.
内特
Nate.
你不应该在家睡觉吗
Shouldn't you be home sleeping?
你不是在默瑟那工作吗
You're on the Mercer job, aren't you?
之前是 现在没有了
I was. Not anymore.
为什么
Why the fuck not?
你觉得呢
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表