剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
把枪放下
Put down the gun.
你觉得你扣扳机的速度能比我快吗
You think you can pull that trigger before I pull mine?
我不在乎
I don't care.
我把一切都献给了这里
I gave everything I had to this place.
这是我家 是我的葬身之地
This is my home. This is where I'll die.
迟早的事
Sooner or later.
你今晚就会死
You'll die tonight.
至少我死得其所
Well, at least I got something,
是为某个人而死
and someone to die for.
你呢
What do you have?
有一条河 其支流使上帝之城欢喜
There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God,
这城就是至高者居住的圣所
the holy place where the Most High dwells...
有主意吗
Anything?
你应该离开
You should go.
把金子给尊爷带回去
Take the gold back to Father Jun.
这不是你的战斗
This isn't your fight.
也不是你的
It's not yours either.
感觉是我的
Kind of feels like it is.
说实话
Not gonna lie...
我也想过离开
I thought about leaving.
但你没走啊
You're still here.
我说了
Well, like I told you before...
我无家可归
I don't belong anywhere.
尊爷是我唯一的亲人
Other than Father Jun, I have no family.
但如果我有兄弟
But if I had a brother...
我希望自己是那种...
I'd like to think that I'm the kind of brother...
留下来和他并肩作战的兄弟
who'd stay and scrap with him.
明白吗
You get me?
我明白
I get you.
但如果我们是兄弟
But if we're brothers,
你就得告诉我你怎么会说美国话
you're gonna tell me how you can talk like a duck.
我外公是美国人
My grandfather was American.
真的假的
No shit.
你是美国混血
You're half duck?
四分之一
A quarter.
可以保密吗
Maybe you could keep that between us?
没问题
That won't be a problem.
反正我们可能要死在这里了
Since we're probably gonna die here.
嗯 有可能
Yeah, I guess so.
靠
Damn.
我还指望你说两句
I was kind of hoping you'd say something
更乐观的话呢
a little bit more optimistic.
如果我们因此而死
At least my father will feel guilty
至少能让我父亲感到内疚
for getting us diced over this shit.
所以嘛
So, you know...
就这样了
there's that.
你相信吗
You believe that?
真爱啊
True love, huh?
我爱你
I love you.
这在旧金山永远不会发生
That would never happen in San Francisco.
如果我今晚要死在这
Okay, if I'm gonna die tonight,
那我还有些事情要处理
then I got some business to take care of.
我以为你已经处理完了
I thought you did that already.
你了解我吗
Have you met me?
你 来吧
You... come.
尊少
Young Jun.
万基亚
Wankeia.
万基亚
Wankeia.
跟那个女孩走吧 尊少
Just go with the girl, Young Jun.
跟那个女孩走吧
Just go with the fucking girl.
神父
Father?
你可以祝福
You think you might see fit to
我们这个小店吗
bless this little enterprise of ours?
愿魔鬼从我们的敌人身上割下脚趾
May the devil cut the fucking toes off our fucking foes...
好让我们通过一瘸一拐来认识他们
So that we may know them by their limping.
阿门
Amen.
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
你是欢迎委员会吗
You the welcoming committee?
其他人都在楼上吧
Everyone else is upstairs, I guess?
出来吧 出来吧
Come out, come out.
无论你们在哪里
Wherever you are.
我也不想说得太细
Not to put too fine a point on it,
但除非你们现在都出来
but unless you all come out right now,
不然我就用这个中国人的脑子来刷墙了
I'm gonna paint the wall with this Chinese fella's brains.
我不管你能做什么马戏表演
I don't care what kind of circus kicks you can do.
我还没见过被猎枪指着
I haven't met a man who can dodge a shotgun blast
还能躲掉的人
point blank to the face.
想被爆头吗
Wanna get your head blown off?
并不想
Not particularly, no.
我就知道你能明白我的话
I had a feeling you understood me.
我可以从小斜眼里看出来
I could see it in those slanty little eyes.
看你这么聪明
Seeing as how you're so smart,
你已经计算好了吧
I take it you've done the math here?
你逃不掉了
There's no way out of this for you.
除非我大发慈悲
Except maybe through my good graces.
起来
Get up.
杀了他吧 哈伦
Just kill him already, Harlan.
别急 莱姆
Easy there, Lem.
显然他们知道我们很快就会回来
Clearly, our quick return has been anticipated.
我猜他和他的朋友
My guess is this one and his buddy
已经把黄金藏好了
already hid that gold real good by now.
但你会带我找到的
But you're gonna take me right to it.
不是吗 朋友
Aren't you, friend?
当然
Absolutely.
好孩子
Good boy.
只要你让我们剩下的人
Just as soon as you let the rest of us
骑你几匹马
ride off on some of your horses, hmm?
可以啊
Now, I could agree to that...
但我们都知道这是谎言 不是吗
But we both know that would be a lie, wouldn't it?
是的
Yeah, I guess so.
那你为什么还要问呢
Then why even ask?
我这是在谈判
Well, this is a negotiation.
这是我的首次出价
That was my opening bid.
谈判
"Negotiation"?
听到了吗 兄弟们
You hear that, boys?
这他妈不是谈判
This is no fucking negotiation.
要想谈判
See, in order to negotiate...
你得有筹码
You need to have yourself some leverage.
我有啊
But I do.
是吗 什么筹码
Yeah? What's that?
如果你现在离开
If you leave now,
我就不杀你
I won't kill you.
混♥蛋♥
You motherfucker!
打中了 混♥蛋♥
Got you, you fucker.
我们都有自己的秘密
We all have our secrets.
谢泼德
Shepherd.
谢泼德
Shepherd!
滚开
Get off of me.
酒吧
你真的不等下一辆马车了吗
You sure you don't wanna wait for the next coach?
除非一下来两辆
Unless two coaches are coming,
我还是骑马吧
I think it's better this way.
你救了他们的命
You saved their lives.
那是昨天
That was yesterday.
今天他们又是白人 我们又是黄种人了
Today, they're white, and we're yellow again.
很抱歉把你们店砸了
Sorry about the mess.
没事
Ah, it's fine.
我们已经报♥警♥了
We've already sent word to the Marshals.
哈伦和他手下的赏金
We'll be able to collect the rewards on Harlan
够我们把房♥子修得很漂亮了
and some of his men and get the place fixed up real nice.
这些是真正的好马
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表