剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表
这里很安全
You're safe here.
哪里都不安全
I'm not safe anywhere.
前情提要
她从哪里来
Where is she from?
山东省某个遭旱灾的渔村
Some fishing village in Shandong Province.
鱼名嘴
Yumingzui?
这个已经被买♥♥了
This one's sold.
爸爸 你还好吗
Daddy, are you okay?
缆车合同的事吗
The cable car commission?
布莱克承诺会和我签合同
Blake promised me that contract.
我可以跟他谈谈
I can talk to him.
他应该不只是想谈谈而已
I don't think talk is what he's after.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
出事了
There's something going on.
我们要对龙志动手
We're moving on Long Zii.
博洛已经去砍他和他的臭婆娘了
Bolo's already on his way to dicing his bitch wife.
这个区域叫作牛谷
The area is Cow Hollow.
对你的资产是个不错的补充
It'd be a nice addition to your assets.
敬合伙人
To partners.
龙志在中国城外有个房♥子
Long Zii has a house outside of Chinatown.
-他们要杀麦玲 -麦玲
- They're gonna kill her. - Hey, Mai Ling.
你♥他♥妈♥的干吗
What the fuck are you doing?
离开这里 快走
Get out of here. Just go.
我最后还是死在了他们手里
They managed to kill me after all.
我们的时间到了
It's our time.
他们想开战 那我们奉陪
If they want a war, let's give 'em one.
第一季 第八集
你跟我保证过这支中国城警队能解决问题
You assured me this Chinatown squad was the answer,
但现在各帮派
but now we have gangs
在公开场合互相残杀
murdering each other out in the open.
这支队伍在各方面都是公众讨论的热点
The squad is a public relations hit on all fronts,
我要去中国城确保
and I am heading over to Chinatown to make sure
它依然如此
it stays that way.
但要在中国城建立真正的法律和秩序
But it would take a small army to establish
需要一小支军队
true law and order in Chinatown.
我们没有军队
Well, we don't have an army,
所以我们需要其他解决方案
so we're going to need another solution.
《排华法案》就是解决办法
The Exclusion Act is the solution,
克雷斯伍德就能实现
and Crestwood is the man to deliver it.
如果我们善用此人
If we do right by him,
就会在白宫有一个盟友
we'll have an ally in the White House.
但如果我不支持他对付中国人就不行了
But not if I don't back his play against the Chinese.
你是时候表明立场了
I think it's time you took a stand.
不是吗
Don't you?
参议员需要看看他的朋友是谁
The senator needs to see who his friends are.
坦白来说 你好像别无选择了
Frankly, I'm not sure you have a choice.
暴♥力♥事件日益猖獗 已经成为全国性问题
The violence is growing. It's become a national story.
就死了几个打手
We've got a couple of dead hatchetmen.
算什么公众灾难
It's hardly a civic disaster.
死了十一名打手
Eleven dead hatchetmen,
据我所知 还有更多的伤员
and many more wounded, I'm told.
你乐观过吗 巴克利
Is there ever a bright side with you, Buckley?
你破案了吗
You crack the case yet?
七名死者是龙志的人
Seven of the deceased are Long Zii.
另外四个是合威的以及...
The other four are Hop Wei and...
看情况室内某处还有更多流血事件
by the looks of it, there's plenty more bleeding indoors somewhere.
难道没有目击证人吗
Don't suppose anyone saw anything?
有用吗
Would it fucking matter?
一群野蛮人
Bunch of fucking savages.
这下好了
Oh, good.
政客们来了
The politicians are here.
欧哈拉队长
Sergeant O'Hara.
打扰了 但我想介绍一下
Forgive the intrusion, but I wanted to introduce you
参议员罗伯特·克雷斯伍德
to Senator Robert Crestwood.
幸会 队长
Pleasure to meet you, Sergeant.
有什么我可以效劳 参议员
What can I do for you, Senator?
萨克拉门托得知了中国城的麻烦
Your, uh, Chinatown troubles have caught the ear of Sacramento.
我来这里看看能帮什么忙
I'm here to see how we can help.
有铲子吗
Got a shovel?
这次事件是怎么回事
What can you tell me about this latest incident?
两个帮派 十一人死亡 没有嫌疑犯
Two gangs. Eleven dead. No suspects.
这是旧金山几个星期以来
This is the fourth such incidence of violence
第四起暴♥力♥事件了 对吗
in San Francisco in as many weeks, am I right?
我们没数
We don't really keep count.
显然不能再这样下去了
Obviously, this can't continue.
无法无天 谋杀泛滥 必须有所作为了
Lawlessness, murder-- something must be done.
旧金山的中国人
The Chinese in San Francisco
哪怕他们利用了法律的自♥由♥和机会
have shown no regard for the laws of our great nation,
也不尊重我们伟大国家的法律
even as they avail themselves of its freedoms and opportunities.
我们为了遏制暴♥力♥
We have been forced to expand our police presence
被迫扩大了警力
just to contain the violence.
此项费用由谁承担呢
And who bears the cost of such measures?
加州的纳税人
California's taxpayers.
诚实守法的公民
Honest, law-abiding citizens.
这不是当地问题 而是全国性问题
This isn't a local problem, it's a national one.
国会必须阻止中国人涌入我们的港口
Congress must staunch the flow of Chinese into our ports immediately.
丰海
Fung Hai.
游♥行♥时的爆♥炸♥事件也是那个堂口干的
Same tong responsible for the dynamite at the parade, I reckon.
不管发生什么 这远不止是帮派火拼
Whatever's going on here, it's more complicated than a gang fight.
你有什么想法
What do you think?
我们的工资太低 不够让我们动脑子的
They don't pay us enough to think.
简直就是血虐
That was a fucking blood jam!
我们把那群胆小鬼砍得屁滚尿流
We had them running like scared little bitches.
龙志违反休战协议 在我们的地盘袭击我们
The Long Zii broke the truce and attacked us in our own bowl.
六个月前他们可不敢这样
Things they wouldn't have dared six months ago.
这听起来像是胆小鬼的行为吗
Do those sound like actions of scared little bitches?
其中有什么变数
What's changed?
麦玲
Mai Ling.
龙志就只看她的奶♥子♥
Long Zii couldn't see past her tits,
现在他走了 她要崭露头角了
and now that he's gone, she's looking to make her mark.
怎么了 阿舟
Yes, Chao?
我收到老丁的消息
I've got a message from Lao Ting.
他想知道你和龙志能否和解
He wants to know if you and the Long Zii can come to terms.
他要在寺庙见面
He requests a meeting at the temple.
-休战 -去他妈的
- A truce. - Fuck that.
你和麦玲之间中立地谈判
Negotiation on neutral ground between you and Mai Ling.
不可能 你告诉那个傲慢的婊♥子♥
No way, you tell that uppity bitch she can--
够了 什么时候
Enough. When?
明天三点
Tomorrow. Three o'clock.
我们会去的
We'll be there.
你要去和她见面
You meet with her,
那你就等于给她树立了当老大的信誉
and you're basically giving her all the boss cred she needs.
看看清楚
Open your eyes.
龙志还活着的时候她就是老大了
She was boss when he was still alive.
我了解龙志
I knew Long Zii.
我能预料到他的行动
I could anticipate him.
但我不了解她
But I don't know her.
我得见见她才能去了解她
And I can't know her mind until I meet her face-to-face.
我们已经知道她想要什么
We already know what she wants
以及她为此会做的事情了
and what she'll do to get it.
他们大白天就要杀你
They moved on you in broad fucking daylight.
我们可以了结这一切
We can end this.
跟他们不死不休吗
By scrapping ourselves down to our last man?
我们有中国城最好的打手
We have the best fighters in Chinatown.
我们不知道龙志和丰海的联盟有多深厚
We don't know how deep the Long Zii's alliance with the Fung Hai goes.
现在我们必须假设麦玲有两队人马
For now, we have to assume Mai Ling has two armies.
如果我们想掌控中国城
If we want to hold on to Chinatown,
就得放聪明点 而不是硬碰硬
we need to scrap smarter, not harder.
这些眼熟吗
Any of these look familiar?
那这些呢
How about these?
你到底买♥♥不买♥♥东西
You want to buy something or not?
剧集 | 战士 | 导航列表