剧集 | 旅行癖(2018) | 导航列表
She's alive!
然后你就像这样
And then you were like,
"天呐 我那么爱他"
"Oh, my God, I love him so much!"
然后你就吐了 这儿也是那儿也是
And then you puked, like there, and then like there,
那边一路都是
and like all up there.
天呐
Jesus!
然后爸妈不得不
And then Mum and Dad had to
把你架进了卫生间
practically airlift you into the toilet.
然后你就不愿意动了
Then you refused to move.
那最好笑了
It was, like, shit, it's the funniest thing.
对对对
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,
好像在说"这才是我的家
you were like, "Ah, this is my home.
我在这儿最有安全感"
This is where I feel safest."
真高兴
I'm so thrilled
我的痛苦给你们带来了那么多欢乐
my genuine despair brings you such unadulterated glee.
一群混♥蛋♥
Fuckers!
说到这儿
And on that note...
我希望你感觉好些了 亲爱的
..I hope you feel better, love.
我很抱歉 爸爸
I'm so sorry, Dad.
不不不 别说傻话
No, no, no, don't be silly.
慢慢来 好吗 再见
Go steady, right? Bye.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
再见
Ciao.
-理查兹老师 -早上好
- Mr Richards. - Morning.
巧克力威化[指交]卡住了
The Kit-Kat's got stuck.
神经外科医生对悲痛的寡妇说道
Said the neurosurgeon to the grieving widow.
昨晚的叫《丝网印刷入门》
Yeah, so it's called an Introduction To Screen Printing.
就是那种
It's one of those, you know,
连续六周 每周一次的课程
"One night a week for six weeks" malarkeys.
总之 昨晚是第二课 所以...
Anyway, last night was number two. So...
听起来不错
Well, that sounds cool.
你们呢
How about you guys?
实际上 我和朋友吃了顿饭
I...I had dinner with a friend, actually.
是吗 什么好地方
Yeah? Anywhere nice?
外卖♥♥
Takeaway.
她家
Her place.
-过得怎么样 -太棒了
- How was that? - Fantastic.
-你很享受吗 -享受极了
- You had a good time? - I had a great time.
那你呢 克莱尔
How about you, Claire?
你的周末过得如何
How was, er, how was your weekend?
差不多 对
Similar. Yeah.
朋友 食物
Erm, friend. Food.
在你...
Mm-hm, and from your...
在你看来 你过得怎么样
from your point of view, how was...how was that?
知道吗 艾伦 我过得棒极了
Do you know what, Alan? I had a whale of a time.
那很好
Well, that's good.
是很好
It is good.
太好了 每个人都觉得昨晚过得不错
It's good that everyone's feeling good about last night.
是吧
Isn't it?
最后一条 谁要
Final finger, anyone?
-不了 -可以吗
- Oh, no. - Sure?
别客气
Oh, please.
听着 我们要先确认基本规则
Right, look, we need to go over some basic shit first.
如果你现在走到她面前 就好像
Yeah, if you go up to her now, all like...
-好像你是在跟踪她 -什么
- It's going to be like you're basically stalking her. - What?
你请求加她好友了吗
Have you sent her a Friend Request?
还没 可我不懂 她就坐在那儿
No, but I don't...I don't get it, she's just sat over there,
为什么我不能直接过去
why can't I just go over?
你就像一只
You're like one of them monkeys
被送上太空看它怎么爆♥炸♥的猴子
they send up into space to see how it blows up.
如果她拒绝你 你怎么办
What are you going to do if she says no?
没错 重点在于
Yeah, and the thing is,
如果她拒绝跟你说话后
if you send her a Friend Request
你还请求加她好友
after she's said no to the weird talk thing...
那你就是十倍的跟踪狂
Then it's like stalker times ten.
听着 我们不是说你不该约她...
Look, we're not saying you shouldn't ask her to...
不是 但也许
Oh, no, just maybe the best way
让她答应的最好方法是...
to get her to say yes is to be like...
加她好友
Friend Request.
发消息 发消息 发消息
Message, message, message.
你可以很随意地说...
You know, you can just casually be like...
顺便问一句...
Oh, hey, by the way...
我们已经在网上聊过了
There's this weird talk thing happening,
彼此有了一些了解
and now we have like this whole shared history.
而不是像跟踪狂一样追着她 你可以直接说
And without any, like, stalkery weirdness, you'd be like...
一起出去玩吧
Let's hang out.
我也不想提这个 可还有件事
I didn't want to have to bring this up, but the other thing is,
我哥哥说她在以前学校跟一半男生都打过炮
my brother says she's fucked half the guys at her old school.
什么
What?!
这不可能是真的
There is no way that can be true!
是啊 即使她
And, yeah, even if she had slept
真和她原来学校一半的男生睡过
with half the guys at her old school,
那意味着她必须
that means she would've had to have had sex,
每天做一次爱 一共...
like, once a day, for, like...
好吧 首先 他可能夸大了
OK, A - he wasn't, like, necessarily being completely literal.
其次 这数字完全有可能
And B - the numbers could totally add up.
你觉得呢
What, what do you think?
我觉得你想干什么就干什么
I think you should do whatever you want.
或者你可以直接告诉我该怎么做
Or you could sort of like tell me.
你好
Hey.
你好
Hello.
英国女作家
你喜欢扎迪·史密斯吗
Do you like Zadie Smith?
-喜欢 -她有演讲活动
- Yeah. - She's doing this talk.
她要做一个演讲 票卖♥♥光了
There's this talk that she's doing. It's sold out.
但是我在后补名单里
But I'm on the waiting list.
可以选买♥♥一张票还是两张 我选了两张
And there is this option for one or two tickets, so I chose two.
所以你拿到几张
So how many did you get?
我还不知道
Yeah, no, I don't know yet.
所以我...希望 我...
So, I... Hopefully, I'll hear, like...
我一知道几张票就来告诉你
I mean, I could let you know once I know,
-以防你 以防你想 以防... -好
- in case you're, you know... In case you want to, in case... - OK.
什么情况 她怎么说
So, what the fuck? What did she say?
她是首席咖啡师
She's Head Barista.
下议院的吗
Of the House of Commons?
她说要用42粒咖啡豆
She said it takes 42 coffee beans, right,
才能做出一杯浓缩咖啡
to make one cup of espresso.
你们俩是怎么认识的
But how did the two of you meet?
交友软件 我们有稍微聊过天
Tinder. Yeah, we'd been messaging a bit.
我当时在附近 我就问她
And, erm, I was nearby and I said,
"我在附近 你好吗"
"Hey, I'm in the vicinity, what's up?"
然后她回"我在工作 你过来 我带你转转"
And she said, "Oh, I'm at work, come by, I'll show you round."
于是她带我逛了逛
So, she does and,
最后 我站在礼品店外面
at the end, where I was standing, outside the gift shop,
有一个无障碍卫生间离我们非常近
yeah, we are spitting distance from the disabled toilet,
她靠近我 快贴上我了
and she leans in, like right in, proper close,
然后在我耳边低声说
and she says, she whispers...
"我一直都想在无障碍卫生间跟人打炮"
"I've always wanted to fuck someone in the disabled toilet."
然后你说了什么
And you said?
你觉得你们俩
And is there a chance, do you think,
还会再见面吗 还是说...
the two of you might see each other again, or...?
应该不会了 不是那次不愉快
I'm going to say probably not. Not in a bad way.
如果她想再见面 也可以 但是
I mean, if she wants to see me again, that'd be cool, but, erm...
见不见面对你都无所谓
You're quite relaxed about it either way?
对
Yeah.
杰森 我想谈谈上周我们聊过的事
Jason, I'd like to return to something we spoke about last week.
事实上 我一直在想那件事
Cos, in truth, I can't really stop thinking about it.
冰箱里有跑步鞋的事
Yeah, the running shoes in the fridge?
我就知道不该跟你说那个
I knew I shouldn't have told you about that.
什么 不 我很高兴你说了
What? No, I'm glad you did!
-是吗 -是 你应该跟我说的
- Yeah? - Yeah, you should have.
剧集 | 旅行癖(2018) | 导航列表