剧集 | 旅行癖(2018) | 导航列表
but what you,
真正想去做的
Joy, would like to do.
所以你觉得我们应该告诉他们俩
So you think we should tell them both?
克莱尔和马文
Claire and Marvin?
我觉得 如果我们真要这么做
Well, I think, if this is something we're serious about doing,
告诉他们真♥相♥才是公平的
then I think, yeah, it's only fair they know the truth.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
什么 真要这么做还是告诉他们
What, about being serious about doing this, or about telling them?
这两件事
Both.
我是认真的
I am serious.
并且我觉得应该告诉他们
And I think we ought to tell them.
我赞成
I agree.
-真的吗 -是的
- You do? - I do.
你确定吗
You're sure?
我确定
I'm sure.
因为你现在还来得及
Cos now's the moment to say
对自己的确定表示不确定
if you're at all unsure about being sure.
不 我...对自己的确定很确定
No, I'm...I'm sure about being sure.
既然这样 我觉得肯定应该告诉他们
In which case, then, I think we should definitely tell them.
告诉我 说实话 我们是不是不正常
Tell me, tell me truthfully, are we abnormal?
极有可能
I think that's certainly a possibility.
我认识一家伙 他这么跟我解释
I mean, I met one guy and he said, he explained it to me,
他说 如果他每周能安排两到四次约会
he said, if he can set up two, three, four dates a week,
他可以的 因为现在约会很容易
which he can, because that's how easy it is now, he said,
那到了圣诞节 他就有可能睡了超过一百个女人
by Christmas he'll have potentially slept with over 100 women.
去他妈的 他的数学也太差了
Well, fuck that guy! His maths is shit.
现在是黑暗时期
Dark times.
或许你应该考虑暂停约会
Maybe it's worth thinking about taking a break from it all
如果这让你不开心的话
if it's getting you down.
或许 你也可以试试老办法
Or, you know, you could try the old-fashioned way,
-主动搭讪 -天啊 老爸
- starting up a conversation. - God, Dad!
不 我是认真的 你看到了顺眼的人
No, I'm serious, you know, you see someone you like the look of
-在酒吧或... -老爸
- in a bar or... - Dad!
那种在酒吧晃荡
The kind of people that hang around bars
等着女人主动搭讪的人
waiting for women to speak to them
不是已经定了罪的性罪犯 就是连环杀手
are either actual convicted sex offenders or serial killers.
这还是最好的情况
And that's... that's best-case scenario.
我读过一项研究 是在...
I read about this thing, this study, that was in, like,
在超♥市♥里 他们设立摊位
the supermarket, where they set up, like, these stalls -
免费试吃之类的
like, these tasting things -
他们摆出28种不同的果酱
where they had like 28 different jams or something,
又在另外一个摊位上只摆5种
and they set up this other stall where they had like five sets of jam.
然后他们就发现
And they found that the people
试吃了很多种果酱的人
that had had like a shit-tonne of jam
其实并不想买♥♥果酱
didn't actually want to buy any jam.
但那些在少量样品的摊前
But then the people who had only had a small amount of jam
只尝了一点的人
from the stall with only a few samples,
才是真正有购买♥♥意向的
they were actually up for buying some jam.
-你在扯什么 -不 他说得对
- What even are you? - No, it's true.
就比如 看看你俩
It's, like, look at you two.
你们不需要见一百个人 你们遇见了彼此
You didn't need to meet, like, 100 people - you met each other,
做出选择 并坚持了下来
you made your choice, you stuck to it.
我们...
Well, we've... Well...
总之 我约好了要见一个木工
Anyway, I'm supposed to be meeting this carpenter guy.
我们都互相取消过好几次约会了
We kept cancelling on each other,
所以我觉得自己应该...
so I feel like I probably ought to...
他制♥作♥什么的 那个木工
What things does he make? Carpenter guy.
凳子吧
Er, stools.
好像是 不 是咖啡桌
I think. Or, no, coffee tables.
也可能是...
Or it might be just...
也可能只是普通桌子 我记不清了
Or it might be just normal tables, I can't remember.
听起来挺性感
Sounds hot.
-非常感谢 -不客气
- Thank you very much. - You are very welcome.
-我有个超棒的... -听我说 马文
- I've had a really nice... - Listen, Marvin.
-你先 -什么
- Please. - What?
我得告诉你件事 在此之前
There's something I need to... And before I do,
我...我觉得你最好知情
I...I...I think it's best you know.
我...
I've...
我很高兴我们...
I'm really glad we...
我是说 一直都很棒
I mean, it's been great.
我真的很愉快...
I've had a really great, er...
但你知道的 我已婚
But, as you know, I'm married.
意外吧
Surprise!
但...怎么说呢
but, how do I put this?
好在我和我丈夫艾伦 我们达成了
The, the good news is my husband and I, Alan, we've come to, er,
协议
an arrangement.
不 是达成一致
Um, an agreement.
就是说
Which...
我们乐意让你...
..we'd love you to...
希望你能考虑
..for you to consider.
他知道我们在约会
well, he knows that we've been seeing each other.
也知道我们在咨♥询♥室里给对方手♥淫♥过
He knows we beat each other off in my consulting room.
他晓得我们一起吃了沙拉三明治
He knows we ate falafel together.
也知道我们给对方口过
He knows we went down on each other.
他没意见 我们两个都是
And he's OK with it. We both are.
抱歉 我应该...这是因为他也有外遇
Because, sorry, I should've... He, he's seeing someone else, as well.
我们俩同时有外遇
We're both seeing other people.
这是我们试着在做的事
Yeah, it's something we're trying...doing.
这是我们达成一致 试着去做的事
It's something we've agreed to try to do.
我的天啊 好吧 靠
Oh, my God! OK, wow! Mm, shit!
所以...她知道我们
So, yeah, she knows we...
她 她知道一切
Well, well, she, she, she knows about everything.
天啊
Oh, God!
我们决定 应该试一把
It's something that we, well, we decided we thought we'd try.
我们从大概十天前才开始谈这事
And we're really only talking about in the last week and a half or so.
所以我们的提议是 我真的希望
And so I think what we're proposing, and I really hope,
你也同意 因为我们也十分...
if you'd like to, that is, because we would very much,
我当然希望如此 就是 我们能继续下去
I certainly hope so, anyway, would be if we could continue.
但前提是大家...大家都有共识
But with everyone, with everyone on the same page.
彼此坦诚 毫无隐瞒
You know, to be honest. Honestly.
所以是开放性关系
So, like swingers, swinging, like
换妻那种吗
wife-swapping, that kind of thing?
只是上♥床♥
Just...just sex.
所以不谈感情
So no relationship?
不谈感情 没错
Just... No, that's, yeah, that's right.
纯上♥床♥
So just sex?
马文 说句话啊
Marvin, please say something.
你知道安东尼娅背着我出轨了吧
You know Antonia cheated on me.
我知道 所以我才...
No, I know, that's why...
你叫我说话的
You asked me to say something.
安东尼娅跟我们一个共同朋友有染了一年半
Antonia had been seeing a mutual friend of ours for about 18 months.
等到她向我坦白时
By the time she told me,
这段婚外情已经持续了这么久
that's about how long it had been going on for.
但这还不是最糟糕的
But that wasn't the worst part.
最难堪的是所有人都知道
The worst part was that everyone knew.
朋友 家人
Friends, family.
这么长时间以来 没有一个人告诉我
And in all that time, not one of them felt like telling me the truth.
你认为这叫坦诚吗 你认为你在做的事
Do you think this is honest? You think what you're doing...
你能毫无隐瞒地去做吗
You think that you can do it honestly?
我告诉你
Well, I'm telling you
这事就没半点坦诚可言
there isn't a single fucking honest thing about it.
你还是心理咨♥询♥师呢 老天
I mean, you're supposed to be a therapist, for Christ's sake!
马文 马文 别走
Marvin, Marvin, please don't go.
我知道你很生气 可是...
I understand you're angry, but...
不 我没有 不是这么回事
No, no, I'm not, actually, that's...that's not what this is.
我没生气 乔伊 我是失望
I'm not angry, Joy, I'm disappointed.
马文 你本来就知道我结婚了 你知道的
Marvin, you knew I was married. You knew that.
你就是贪心 这才是真♥相♥
It's greed, all this... That's all this is.
我想我得好好...
I, er, I think I'm going to have to take, erm...
这有点难以消化 你知道的
It's a lot to, er, you know?
所以
剧集 | 旅行癖(2018) | 导航列表