剧集 | 旅行癖(2018) | 导航列表
How can you not see, how is it not apparent to you,
我所做的
that all I am doing...
我所做的一切努力
..all I've been trying to do...
都是为了满足你
..is give you what you want?
是吗
Is that right?
我是说 我
I'm saying that it... It took...
我拿出了巨大的信念才能... 乔伊
It took an enormous leap of faith on my part, Joy, to...
才能走到现在
to make it this far.
才能做到这一切
To make... To make it work. To make a go of things.
那好啊
Then fine, then.
如果这让你如此难受 那就停止吧
If it's making you that uncomfortable, let's stop.
不 我不是这意思
No, that isn't, that isn't
-你心里清楚 -如果不带愧疚打外遇炮
- what I'm saying and you know it. - If it's such a hardship,
真那么艰难 那...
life under the guilt-free sex cosh, then...
不 你没听进去我的话
No, you're not listening to me,
是没有 但你说得对
No. But it's a good point.
你说得有道理 你会怎么做
You're right. It's a good point. What would you do?
如果我们必须停止
If you... If we had to...stop.
你确实说得对
You're right.
如果你必须选一个
If you had to make a choice...
你会选谁
who would you choose?
因为我没遇到谁能让我有
Cos I haven't met anyone who makes me feel the way
你对克莱尔那种感觉
you feel about Claire.
我对你的感觉独一无二
And I don't feel the way I feel about you about anyone.
但同时
But then again, nor have I ever,
我对克莱尔的感觉也跟对你的不一样
I don't think, quite felt the way I feel about Claire about you.
♪ BGM: Cop and Go - The Dead Weather ♪
真抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry.
我好像搞错了
I think... I think I probably got the, erm...
-没关系 -宝贝 是谁
- No worries. - Babe? Who is it?
没谁
It's no-one.
♪ BGM: The Ship Song - Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds ♪
剧集 | 旅行癖(2018) | 导航列表