剧集 | 旅行癖(2018) | 导航列表
你当时邀请了一个陌生人
inviting a relative stranger
进入你的咨♥询♥室 你明白了吗
into your consulting room. Do you see?
你精心策划并实施了
Designing and implementing an elaborate,
一个安排
an arrangement, which means, or allows,
让这种对立行为得以继续和升级
this kind of antithetical behaviour to continue and to escalate.
当我说... 我先说清楚
And when I say... To be absolutely clear,
我现在讨论的不是...
what I am not talking about here is...
但我确实在讨论的是死亡
..but what I am talking about is death.
是悲痛
Is grief.
是再次感受到什么
Is feeling again, something, anything.
性♥爱♥作为控制或中和的手段
Sex as a means of controlling, or neutralising.
-可是... -作为深刻失落感的对立面
- No, but... - An antithesis to a deep and profound sense of loss.
等等 因为...
Wait, because...
你刚刚才亲口说了
You said it yourself only a moment ago.
别再试图把你自己
Stop trying to place yourself
置于你不幸的中心
at the centre of your own misfortune.
好
Ok.
老天
Jesus!
当我思考
And when I think about your relationship
你感情的现状时
as it currently stands, OK...
我认为事实是如此
..here's what I understand to be the case.
乔伊
Joy?
你们之间丧失了欲望
There was a very real loss of desire,
你们两人都直接
which you tackled, both of you, head on,
用一连串有共识的出轨来解决
with a series of sanctioned infidelities.
事实上 虽然与直觉相反
Which led, in fact, albeit counter-intuitively,
但是这些出轨成功使你们
but nonetheless extremely successfully,
对彼此重生欲望
to a renewed sense of desire.
兴奋感 亲密感
Excitement. Intimacy.
这种评价你觉得对吗
Does that seem like a fair assessment of things?
乔伊
Joy?
我想问你的是 为什么要继续
So, my question to you, Joy, is why keep going?
你明白了吗
Do you see?
何不停止呢
Why not stop?
对 我在问你
Yes, I'm asking you.
-因为很有意思 -好吧
- Because it's fun? - Well, OK.
那为什么要继续 答案就是
So why keep going? Well, the answer is,
因为这有效
because it's working.
而且你们两人都享受其中
And you're enjoying yourselves, both of you.
-对 -那何不继续呢 是好事
- Yeah. - And why not? Good for you.
但话说回头
But then...
为什么是劳伦斯
..so why Lawrence?
乔伊
Joy?
为什么冒这个险
Why take that risk?
家里的现状明明很完美
With things at home never better.
为什么执意要惹祸上身
Why persist in flirting with disaster?
和你长女之间为什么要那样
And why the situation with your eldest daughter?
为什么不告诉她真♥相♥ 表明立场
Why not tell her the truth? Set the record straight.
还有 为什么当众说那些话 乔伊
And then why the standing up in public, Joy,
在朋友和同事面前
in front of friends and colleagues?
你明白了吗
Do you see?
从这个危机跳跃到那个危机
Leapfrogging from this crisis to that crisis.
你不堪重负
It's all too much.
你...
You...
对那个男人没有责任
..are not responsible for that man.
那是他自己的选择
For what it was he did to himself.
乔伊
Joy...
不是你的错
..you simply are not.
操
Oh, fuck.
-没关系 -对不起
- It's all right, it's OK. - No, I'm sorry.
不必感到抱歉
Don't be.
我只是...
I just... I just...
我觉得很对不起他
I feel so, so sorry for him.
更不用说艾米莉
Not to mention Emily. I mean...
这样...
Well...
有感觉是好事
..feeling is good.
如果
And...
有更多感觉
..feeling even more...
就更好了
..is even better.
不要逃避这些感觉
These aren't feelings to run away from.
好吗
Ok?
操 对不起
Fuck, I'm sorry.
乔伊 我希望你别再道歉
Joy, I want you to stop apologising.
对不起 我只是...
Sorry, I just...
我想我没其他话要说了
I don't really think I have anything else to say.
不 我一点都不为此感到抱歉
I mean, fuck, no, I mean, I'm not sorry at all.
或许我们可以就这么坐一会儿
Maybe we can just sit here.
什么都不干
For a little bit.
或许...
Maybe...
然后...
And then...
嗯
Yeah.
或许到时...
Maybe then...
在结束前
Before we finish...
我能问问你在想什么吗
..can I ask you what you're thinking about?
在想艾伦吧
Alan. Alan, I think.
想我现在该做什么
What I should do now.
是否该做什么 还是说
Whether to do anything, or...
已经太迟了
..whether it's too late.
下周见好吗
See you next week?
在想你 乔伊
爱你的艾伦
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
剧集 | 旅行癖(2018) | 导航列表