剧集 | 旅行癖(2018) | 导航列表
We can talk about your dad's
我们可以聊你♥爸♥下垂的屌♥
pendulous cock and balls if you like, Jason.
或是做过什么梦 大家是不是都谈这个
Or dreams. That's what people talk about, innit?
有时是
Sometimes.
-我不太做梦 -是吗
- I don't really dream. - No?
在我看来你对小事更感兴趣
You're more interested in the small stuff, seems to me.
这不是什么坏事
Which might be no bad thing, by the way.
告诉我你说的"小事"是什么意思
Help me understand what you mean by "Small stuff".
对你来说
What it means, for you,
小事和大事之间的区别是什么
the difference between small stuff and big stuff, what that is.
为什么两者之间要有区别
Why there needs to be a difference.
有些事情
Some things...
必须比其他事情更重要
..Have to matter more than others.
对你来说什么事重要 杰森
Hm. What matters to you, Jason?
实话说 我偶尔也做梦
I do have the occasional dream, truth be told.
-是吗 -是的
- Really? - Mm. Yeah, yeah, well...
有时候会
Sometimes.
有一次我梦见
A'ight, there's this one.
我回到家
OK, I'm coming home.
我到家 进门
I'm coming home, and I get in,
然后停电了
and the power's off.
除了冰箱
Except the fridge.
似乎只有冰箱没停电
Fridge is the only thing that seems to be...
-那双鞋是谁的 -鬼知道
- And who do the shoes belong to? - Fuck knows.
鞋还不算是怪的部分
Shoes aren't even the weird bit.
怪的是我转身的时候
The weird bit is when I turn around and...
有一个该死的...
..And there's a fucking...
-天啊 -她...很壮
- Goodness. - And she... I mean, she's ripped.
我能感觉得到
I can feel it.
我能感觉到我的眼神
I can feel my eyes...
都他妈开始... 涣散了
..Fucking, starting to, you know... Drifting.
然后发生什么了
And then what happens?
我醒了
I wake up.
你看到那个侵入者是谁了吗
And can you tell? Is it possible to see who the intruder is?
没看到
No.
但我说了 通常情况下 我不做梦
But I'm saying, generally speaking, I don't really dream.
-看 -让我看看
- OK, look. - Let me see.
我的天啊
Holy shit.
你听说过《克劳斯研究》吗
Have you heard of The Kraus Project?
当然听说过
Yeah, yeah, sure.
那本书很好
It's great.
书中是有一堆论文吗
It's a bunch of essays?
算是
Yeah, sort of, yeah.
弗兰岑费劲心血翻译了一个叫克劳斯的
Franzen, like, slaved over translating these long, dense
奥地利人写的冗长晦涩的论文
Austrian essays by this guy called Kraus
克劳斯是20世纪早期的一位讽刺作家
who was like a satirist in the early part of the 20th century.
-这真的发生了吗 -你读过了吗
- Is this actually happening? - Have you read it?
读了大部分
Most of it, yeah.
没全读完 但是读了大部分
I mean, not all of it but most of it.
好 谢谢
Cool. Thanks.
我勒个去
Holy fuck!
是我的幻觉 还是真的有人跟他调情
Was that me or did some actual flirting just occur?
那是我这辈子见过
That was some of the dullest flirting
最无聊的调情
I've literally ever seen in my entire life.
不可能吧
No way.
-她想睡你 -什么
- She wants you. - What?
四舍五入你刚才算做♥爱♥了
You essentially just copulated.
反正我说 "我只身来到阿姆斯特丹
Anyway, so I was, like, "Well, listen, I didn't come
不是为了嗨了之后跟陌生人上♥床♥
to Amsterdam solely to get stoned and hook up with randomers.
这种事我在家不花钱也可以做
I can do that at home for free.
我是想跟你在一起"
I want to be with you."
然后她说 "我们可没说过要在一起"
And she was, like, "Well, that was never the deal."
然后她又说什么
And then she said something about
嗨了之后跟陌生人睡
getting stoned and hooking up with randomers
差不多是阿姆斯特丹人生活的意义
is pretty much the raison d'etre of Amsterdam.
我当时想说一个关于荷兰大♥师♥的笑话
And I thought about making a joke about the Dutch Masters...
荷兰黄金时代的画家
但是我没说
But then I didn't,
所以我们就...傻站在那儿
so then we just...Stood there.
妈 别给我做沉默治疗
Mum, please spare me the silent therapist thing.
我都没意识到我在这么做
I wasn't aware that's what I was doing.
因为那就像你的出厂默认设置一样
That's because it's, like, your default factory setting.
别笑话我 我很遗憾
Stop. I'm sorry.
我很喜欢梅尔
I really liked Mel.
我也是
Me too.
我本可以到车站去接你
I would've come and picked you up at the station, you know.
没事
It's cool.
有什么新鲜事吗 爸爸怎么样
So what's new, how's Dad?
现在试一试
Try it now!
我不知道你对这个会有什么想法
Now, look, I don't know how you're going to feel about this,
所以我就直说了
so I'm just going to put it out there.
我要抽根大♥麻♥
I'm going to smoke a joint...
你要是想加入 我非常欢迎
And you'd be very welcome to join me?
你要是不想抽的话也没事
Or if you'd rather sit this one out then that would also be fine.
随你高兴 反正我抽定了
Whatever floats your particular...boat. Or not. Either way.
你好 娜奥米
Hi! Hello, Naomi.
丽塔 你好吗
Rita, hey. Hi, how are you?
-我都不知道你回来了 -我回来了
- I didn't realise you were back.- It's true.
那个...情况怎么样 你...
How...how...how was it? Erm, did you, erm...
-没错 -去了欧洲对吗
- Yeah. - It was, er, Europe, wasn't it?
-对 我们差不多玩遍了整个欧洲 -好吧
- Yes. We were sort of all over. - Oh, right.
玩得还不错
it was cool.
头发很酷
Cool hair. Oh.
显然你之前的头发...
Obviously how you had it before was...
别提了 谢谢
Oh, no. Thanks.
你想尝一个奶油甜馅煎饼卷吗
Oh, can I interest you in a cannoli?
"枪放下 拿上那个奶油甜馅煎饼卷"
"Leave the gun, take the cannoli!"
老天
God. Erm...
请吧
Please, er, it's...
天啊
Oh, my God!
怎么 柠檬甜酒放多了吗
What, too much limoncello?
完美
Perfect.
那就好
Great.
-你找我妈吗 -是的
- You after Mum? - Er, well, yes.
如果她有空...
Only if she's, er...
-她跟患者在一起 不过... -那好吧
- She's with a client, but... - Oh, well, erm...
-没关系 -你可以进来等
- Oh, it's nothing. - Welcome to come in and wait if you want.
好吧 谢谢
Right, thanks.
谢谢
Thanks.
你居然没听说过
I find it unfathomable
歌♥手沃伦·G 真是太不可思议了
that you have never heard of Warren G.
如果这个都不能震撼你的世界
I mean, if this doesn't blow your mind, I mean,
我就不知道什么可以了
I-I don't know what will.
-太棒了 -没错吧
- Yes! - See?
-棒极了 -震撼世界
- Yes! Ah! - Mind blown!
沃伦 沃伦 你以前都跑哪去了
Warren, Warren, where have you been?
尼尔道歉了
Neil apologised.
道歉了
He did.
-道歉了 -真的吗
- He did. - Did he?
你在问我问题吗 我不太确定
Are you asking me a question? I just... I wasn't sure?
我刚说什么了
What did...what did I say?
"道歉了"
"He did."
抱歉 我不知道 我觉得我...
I'm sorry, I don't know. I think I'm quite...
嗑嗨了
..stoned.
他说 最近他家里有一点
He said, er, he's been having a little bit of trouble...
状况
..at home.
或许我们该 让他继续手♥淫♥
Maybe we ought to just... let him keep wanking?
请问几点了
What time is it, please?
你什么时候要走
What time do you need to leave?
不知道 你什么时候要走
I don't know. What time do you need to leave?
这里是我...
This is my...
剧集 | 旅行癖(2018) | 导航列表