剧集 | 旅行癖(2018) | 导航列表
抱歉 你是说这...
Sorry, you mean, this was...?
我当时在挑选熨斗
I was looking at fucking irons.
该死的熨衣板
Fucking ironing boards!
好
Oh, OK.
她也在 我走过去
She was there, and I went up.
我完全不知道该说什么
And my entire arsehole practically leapt out of my mouth.
她对你说了什么
What did she say to you?
她说了我这种人该听的话
She said exactly what ought to be said to someone like me.
我...
I...
我不明白
I don't understand.
你不觉得这一切开始有点...
This isn't starting to feel a little, at all,
一塌糊涂
fucked up to you?
是很难
I mean, it's hard.
是啊
Yeah.
-当然很复杂 -嗯
- It's certainly complicated. - Mm.
我很抱歉 因为...
And I'm sorry, because...
从你的角度来说
Judging by where you're at,
你可能不想听到这句话
this might not be something that you want to hear.
但克莱尔 我爱你
But Claire, I love you.
我爱上你了
I'm in love with you.
我不是说
And I'm not saying that
这能让一切更容易 或公平
that makes any of this easier, or fair, or...
无论对谁 但我真心觉得
For anyone. But I certainly don't think
我们不该自找难受
we should be giving ourselves a hard time.
尤其是你
You definitely shouldn't.
很明显 我也爱上你了
Obviously, I'm in love with you, too.
但是...
But...
我不知道该怎么把相爱
I'm not sure I know how to do this
建立在伤害别人的基础之上
at the expense of someone else.
我觉得 那不像是爱
To me, that doesn't really feel like love.
感觉很糟糕
It feels shit.
我不想成为这种人
And that's not really someone that I want to be.
就因为这个
So, that's it?
就因为一次尴尬的对话
All because of one awkward conversation?
我说过 艾伦 我从一开始就说过...
I said to you, Alan, I said to you right from the start...
我知道 但是 克莱尔 老天
I know, but I mean, Claire, Jesus, I mean...
我都搬离家了
I left my house!
对 我很清楚现在的情况 谢谢
Yeah, I am pretty up-to-date with the circumstances, thank you!
你真以为
And then you really think
你是唯一想这些事的人吗
you're the only person thinking these things?
昨晚...
I mean, last night...
这...这真的能说明一些问题
And this... This is really saying something.
昨晚 我梦见我去买♥♥牙刷
Last night, I dreamt that I was buying toothbrushes.
就是牙刷头...
As in, the heads...
那些小牙刷头 给电动...
You know, those little heads for electric...
给电动牙刷用的
Electric toothbrushes.
但当我打开它们时
But when I opened them up,
当我买♥♥回家打开它们时
when I got them home and I opened them up,
发现它们是
I realised that they were...
手
hands.
很多小小的手
Tiny little hands.
当我们在刷牙时
And we were brushing our teeth...
我和乔伊
me and Joy,
那些在牙刷前端的小手
and the little hands on top of the toothbrushes...
在挥动
they were waving.
向我们挥手
Waving at us.
透过水槽上面的镜子
In the mirror above the sink.
冲着我们挥手
Waving right back at us.
也许你该去看看心理咨♥询♥师了
Maybe you should see a therapist.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
你想...你想让我把手臂收回来吗
Do you want... Do you want me to take my arm back?
不
No.
就是肚子疼
It's just cramps.
我能做什么吗
Can I do anything?
你穿这个很好看
It's a strong look for you.
是的
Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我爱你
I love you.
我...我也爱你
I...I love you, too.
BGM: Young Lady, You're Scaring Me - Ron Gallo
我给你买♥♥了一个礼物
OK, I got you a present.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- You ready? - Yeah.
猜猜我怎么了
Hey, guess what?
你...
Uh, you...
我猜不出
I'm bad at this game.
我辞了工作
I quit my job.
-好 -我想离开
- OK. - I want to go away.
跟你一起 你个坏蛋
With you, you reprobate!
我才刚到这
I only just got here.
别逼我证明我有多认真
Don't make me tell you how serious I am.
得知你父母的情况
I'm really sorry to hear about
我很遗憾 娜奥米
the situation with your mother and father, Naomi.
我也很遗憾你和尼尔分开了
I'm sorry about you and Neil.
-我一直想告诉你 -好吧
- I've been meaning to say that. - Cool.
谢谢
Thanks.
我希望我这样说不会很怪
I hope me saying that isn't weird.
完全不会
Not at all.
你这么说是好意
It's actively... really nice of you.
我真的不记得
I literally don't think
他们有不在一起的时候
I have a memory of them not being together.
BGM: There Arms of Mine - Otis Redding
在古罗马时期
Back in Roman times,
他们会把蛋糕砸在新娘头上
they used to smash it over the bride's head.
我才不信
Oh, I don't believe in
罗马人在古罗马时期就知道怎么做蛋糕
Roman times the Romans knew how to make cake!
那个罗马皇帝叫什么来着 克劳迪乌斯
What's-his-chops? I, Claudius...
他为一块海绵蛋糕大发雷霆
He was mad for a bit of sponge.
我又不是昨天才出生的
Hey, I wasn't born yesterday, you know?
你到底要不要吃这个
Are you going to eat that or what?
对不起
Sorry!
坐
Sit.
坐下
Sit down.
劳伦斯 你为什么来这儿
Lawrence, why did you come here?
来工作
To work.
来看你
To see you.
那...
And...
今晚之后呢
beyond tonight?
假如我告诉你我不想做这个 如果...
What if I told you that I wasn't interested in doing this, if...
如果只是...
if doing this is...
到这个程度呢
...it?
你在绕圈子
You're noodling.
别绕圈子了...
Stop noodling...
直说你想说的
and say the thing that you're edging towards saying.
假如我们决定等呢
Well, what if we decided to wait instead?
不急着上♥床♥ 慢慢来
Decided instead to wait and just take our time?
我们为什么要这么做
Why would we be doing that?
因为...
Be...
如果...
...cause maybe, if...
如果我们真要在一起
...if we're serious about doing this...
真要尝试 那也许我们该更加认真地
...about trying, then maybe we ought to be taking doing this
对待
a lot more...
这件事
...seriously.
要有多认真
How serious are we talking?
我认为
I'm inclined to say...
此时此刻
...certainly,
当然是全身心投入的认真
quite a top-tier level of seriousness at this point.
你是说 离开
You mean, leaving?
离开史蒂薇
Leaving Stevie.
离开我妻子
Leaving my wife.
我不是让你必须做选择 但是...
Well, I'm not suggesting you need to choose, but...
剧集 | 旅行癖(2018) | 导航列表