剧集 | 旅行癖(2018) | 导航列表
BGM: Color Song - Maggie Rogers
-我做了松饼 -那你好好吃吧
- Made pancakes. - Good for you.
我是给你做的...
Well, for you, I made them for...
我又没让你做
Well, I didn't ask you to, so, like...
好吧
All right.
你没必要这么...
There's no need to be so...
冷漠吧
...egregious.
宝贝 听我说 我知道这一切...
Love, listen, I know that this...
完了
Shit...
谢谢你
Thank you.
果酱如何
How's the jam?
▂
非常好吃
我能不能 问你一件事
Can I...? Can I ask you something?
你家好像没有熨斗
You don't appear to own an iron.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
我以前见过这个吗
Have I seen this one before?
我记不清了
I lose track.
我在想要不要纹一个新的
Thinking about maybe a new one.
挺好的 纹哪里呢
That's cool. Whereabouts?
我在想要不要纹乳♥头♥
Thinking nipple, maybe.
我知道 所以在考虑嘛
I know, hence the "Maybe."
我有时候觉得 自己可能后悔没纹过身
I wonder sometimes if I might regret never getting a tattoo.
你的人生还没结束
Your life isn't over just yet.
你觉得我应该纹什么
What do you think I should get?
可以纹整条腿
Leg sleeve, maybe.
你想要吗
Do you want one?
也许吧
Maybe...
可以纹水彩
Maybe a watercolour.
我完全不懂那是什么
I'm really out of my depth.
就是一种风格而已
It's just a particular kind of style.
也许我们可以一起纹
Maybe we could get one together.
你付钱的话 当然可以
If you're buying, sure.
好啊
I'd like that.
你见到我的袖扣了吗
You haven't seen a cufflink kicking around anywhere, have you?
-什么 -看起来像小铅笔一样的
- A what? - Looks like a little pencil.
抱歉
Sorry!
我得赶紧走了
I'm... I'm going to run.
-回见 -拜
- See you in a bit. - Bye!
亲亲
Kiss!
你说什么
What's that?
对了
Hey, so, what, uh...
你今晚有什么安排
What are you doing tonight?
奥德赛影城上了《千与千寻》
Cos Spirited Away is on at the Odyssey.
是日语原版的
As in, like, the original Japanese version.
又或者...
Or...
我们可以做点别的...
We could, like, well...
我爸今晚会出去
My dad's actually going to be out.
出远门的那种
Like, out-out.
所以
So...
-好 -不过...
- ...OK. - But...
都可以的 无所谓
I mean, whatever, I mean...
我们可以先看电影 然后再...
We can maybe do both, or like...
不用 也可以
No, like, yeah, no!
挺好的
Like, that...
蒸汽熨斗
乔伊
Joy.
你好吗
How are you?
我在找新铰链
Looking for a new hinge.
是啊 有时候
Yeah, sometimes...
来到这种卖♥♥场的时候
...like coming to places like these.
你会觉得 我只是需要一个钻头 但是...
You think, like, all I need is a new drillbit, but...
谁不想要蒙特利牌烧烤炉呢
...who wouldn't want a Monterey chiminea?
或者是
Or a...
无噪声碎纸机
...silent shredder.
其实 我不知道蒙特利牌烧烤炉是什么
I don't... I don't actually know what a Monterey chiminea is.
我根本都没有花♥园♥
I mean, I don't even have a fucking garden,
所以我不知道为什么...
so I don't know why I'm even...
乔伊 我...
Joy, I would...
很不希望你...
...hate for you to...
这不是...
I mean, this isn't...
我不希望事情变成这个样子
This isn't the way I wanted necessarily things to go.
克莱尔 请你别逼我同情你
Claire, please don't ask me to feel sorry for you.
我在努力不成为世人眼中的弃妇
I'm doing my best not to conform to type.
不
No.
我
That...
我没有
I'm not.
不是这样的
I wasn't.
但是我 确实
But I do... I am...
我确实想跟你说点什么
I have thought about wanting to say something to you.
因为我真的...
Because I am. I am...
很抱歉 乔伊
...sorry, Joy.
我不是在为自己辩护
I'm not looking for vindication.
很好 因为我不打算原谅你
Good, cos I'm not looking to give it.
二位女士需要帮助吗
Do you ladies need any help with anything over here at all?
不用了 我们买♥♥好了
No, I think we're done.
BGM: Almanac - Acorn
有人在家吗
Hello?
尝尝丽塔刚烤的点心吧
尼尔
什么味道
What's that smell?
是...
It's, um...
是《丽人美食》主持奈杰拉做的咖喱鸡扒饭
...Nigella's chicken katsu curry.
天啊
Holy shit.
不是啦
It's not.
我不知道是什么味道 可能是...
I don't know what it is. It's probably...
-邻居的狗之类的 -我同意
- ..Next-door's dog or something. - Well, I'm down with that.
但是 你知道她做菜那个厨房♥的事吗
But you know the whole thing with the kitchen that she cooks in?
奈杰拉 其实那不是她的厨房♥
It's like, Nigella... It's not actually her kitchen.
不是吧
No way.
是陌生人的厨房♥
Yeah, it's, like, some stranger's kitchen.
在某栋大楼里 或者...
Like, some building, or some...
就像... 但他们...
Like, yeah, but they just...
做成像是她就住在那儿一样
They just make it look like she lives there.
对忠实观众来说 这感觉...
For the avid watcher, this is like...
就像是重大背叛
This feels like a huge betrayal.
真正奇怪的事在于...
And, like, the really weird thing is...
我来月经了
My period's started.
没关系
It's... It's OK.
你以为...
Oh, do you think...?
我脱♥光♥跟...
I know this has nothing to do with...
跟你没关系 我就是太热了 想着...
...you. I just... Really, I was overheating, so I figured that...
想让你在地上爬来爬去
Kind of want to make you crawl around on the floor.
开玩笑的
Kidding.
要我穿上衣服吗
Should I put my clothes back on?
或者我...
Or I could...
-我也脱几件衣服 -好
- I could take some of mine off. - Yeah.
随便你
Yeah, I mean, whichever you like.
艾伦 搞什么
Alan, what the fuck?
洗碗布用完了
We were out of scourers.
艾伦 这算什么
Alan, what is this?
我们现在到底在干什么
What are we even doing right now?
我们的最终目的是什么
I mean, ultimately, what's the ultimate aim?
我想...
Well, I suppose I was...
我以为我们是要...
I was under the impression that we were trying to make a...
一起好好生活
...A go of things.
然后呢
Then what?
我漏掉什么了吗
Am I missing something?
也许吧 我不知道
Maybe, I don't know.
克莱尔
Claire, wh...?
我看见她了 艾伦
I saw her. I saw her, Alan.
我看见乔伊了
I saw Joy.
她看着我 她看我的眼神就像...
And she looked at me. She looked at me like...
剧集 | 旅行癖(2018) | 导航列表