剧集 | 旅行癖(2018) | 导航列表
我住在这儿 所以...
I live here, so...
我建议 试试别的
I suggested trying...something.
建议我们试试...
Suggested we try, erm...
"我愿意做尝试" 我说
"Now, I'm open," I said.
如果你想具体试试什么
If there's anything in-in particular you'd like to try,
希望我们两个试试的话...
would like the two of us to try...
我不是说我们喜欢
I'm not suggesting that, erm, that we enjoyed it.
我们都觉得那些尖叫呻♥吟♥
I-I think we both felt that all the screaming and the panting
还有无休止的猛插不合我们口味
and the ..relentless pounding really wasn't our cup of tea.
但是 有一个女的
But, erm, one of the women, erm...
其中有一个女的...
Well, one of the women in particular,
以前黄♥片♥并不能激起我的性♥欲♥ 但这个
and, historically, porn isn't a turn on for me, but this,
这个女的
this one woman in particular,
我
I...
我的...
..I couldn't...
乔伊 我的目光离不开她
Joy, erm, I couldn't... I couldn't take my eyes off her.
我爱... 我爱尼尔
And I love, I love Neil.
天啊 他很好 真的很好
God, he's terrific, he really is.
但有时候我暗自思忖
But I-I think sometimes to myself...
我问过自己
I have thought to myself,
如果呢
what if?
你明白吧
You know?
-听着 我很抱歉 -我很抱歉...
- Listen, I'm sorry... - I'm sorry about...
我保证下次你彻底拒绝我后
I promise I'll try to be more civil next time
我会更文明一点
you reject me outright.
开玩笑的 我在开玩笑
I'm joking. That was a joke.
我...
And I-I'm...
我也很抱歉
..I'm sorry, too.
我觉得尼尔和丽塔可能在分居
I think Neil and Rita might be separating.
不是吧
Shit.
你怎么样了
How are you?
湿透了
Wet.
-你叫乔伊吧 -是的 你是马文
- Joy, wasn't it? - Yeah. Marvin.
火星人马文
The Martian.
下周见
Well, I'll see you next week.
当然
You will.
棒
Oh, yes!
喝茶吗
Tea?
这是你办公室吗
So that's your office?
是的
It is, mm-hm.
如果你在外面碰见你的患者会怎么样
What happens if you bump into a, you know, client,
一个正在接受你咨♥询♥的人
someone you're working with, out and about?
-这种情况并不多 -天啊 我会很尴尬
- Not a lot. - God, I'd be mortified.
你有接受心理咨♥询♥吗 马文
Are you in therapy, Marvin?
我只是想象那个尴尬的场面
I could imagine being hypothetically mortified.
安东尼娅 我的...
Antonia, my...
前妻 她希望我们去做心理咨♥询♥
..ex, she wanted us to.
-你想怎么样呢 -我不想做
- What did you want? - Not that.
不过如果我早知道会像这样轻松
Although if I'd known it could be as relaxed
就难说了
as all this then who knows?
你可以仔细看看
You're very welcome to take a closer look.
这本书好看吗
Any good?
非常好看
It's great.
一到十打几分
Out of ten?
肯定至少有九分半
Oh, at least a solid nine and a half.
评价很高啊
High praise!
那个... 我不知道你怎么叫的
What's the... I don't know what you'd call it,
最常见的抱怨是什么
the most common, like, complaint?
最担忧的问题
You know, cause for concern.
不尽相同
It varies.
我猜也是
I bet.
我常听到病患说欲望低迷
I mean, I get lack of desire a lot.
缺乏激♥情♥
Lack of passion.
怎样才能重拾激♥情♥ 到底怎么了 激♥情♥去哪了
"How can we get it back? What happened? Where did it go?
以前自然而然的事 现在几乎不可能
"It used to be so natural, now it's almost impossible."
总的说来 在这个国家
I mean, generally speaking, we are
我们都不善于
very bad in this country at, erm,
公开讨论我们的私生活
discussing our private lives in public.
我们感到极度羞耻
We feel tremendous shame.
对自己的需求感到羞愧
Too ashamed of our needs.
所以很多时候 等他们来找我的时候
Which means a lot of the time, by the time people make it to me,
他们的感情通常已经
often their relationship is, erm...
消逝得...
..haemorrhaging...
不剩...
..very...
多少了
..badly.
天啊
Jesus.
要是...
What about if...
抱歉
Sorry.
等等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
我得换只手
I think I need to change hands.
别 别在意这个
No, no, no, don't worry about it!
不 我这只手受过伤 不能做运动
No, it's my bad hand. It's not allowed to be athletic.
我还不知道你是做什么的
I don't even know what you do.
我在赫特福德郡警队工作
I-I work for the Hertfordshire Constabulary.
-不是吧 -刑事调查局
- No, you don't. - CID.
骗人
No, you don't!
-是真的 -靠
- It's true, I do! - Shit!
我现在住在哥哥家
I'm staying with my brother.
才分居没多久 但是...
It's been hardly any time at all, but...
我想她
I miss her.
我以为自己会非常愤怒 但并没有
I thought I'd feel really angry, but it's not, erm...
而是感到更纯粹的悲伤
It's like a much purer form of sadness.
要来一点儿吗
Do you want?
艾伦 我能问你件事吗
Oh, Alan, can I ask you something?
你愿意陪我去
How would you feel about accompanying me
报个武术班吗
to a session of kung fu?
现在我的精力太过剩了
I've got a lot of excess energy at the moment,
我就想 我又一直很崇拜李小龙
I'm feeling, and I've always loved Bruce Lee.
尼尔 我对武术不太了解
Neil, I don't really know anything about martial arts.
这是初级班
Well, it's beginners.
网站上说你只需要一套运动服
Website says you just need a tracksuit and, er,
一件T恤 还有尝试的意愿就够了
a T-shirt and a willingness to try.
反正...
Yeah, anyway, it's, erm...
你不用现在就给我答复
You don't have to give me an answer now.
我也就是想想而已
It's, you know, it's just a thought.
乔伊
Joy.
嗯
Yeah?
乔伊 对不起 但我和克莱尔上♥床♥了
Joy, I'm really sorry, but me and Claire, we had sex.
她当时遇上了点小麻烦 车发动不了
She was having trouble. She couldn't get her car started.
那时在下雨 而且
It was raining, and...
我们抽了根大♥麻♥
..and we smoked a joint
接着听了会儿沃伦·G的歌♥
and then we listened to some Warren G
然后她就开始替我口 乔伊
and then she went down on me, Joy.
她替我口完 我们就上了床
She went down on me and then we had sex.
乔伊 对不起 我真的很抱歉
Joy, I'm so sorry. I'm so, so sorry.
艾伦 我给水疗小组的一个男人打飞机了
Alan, I tossed off a man from my hydrotherapy group.
什么
What?!
我♥操♥ 乔伊
Jesus fucking Christ, Joy!
什么时候
I mean, when?
-今天下午 -怎么发生的 对方是谁
- This afternoon. - I mean, I mean, how? I mean who, who even...
他开车送我回家
Well, he offered me a lift home
为了表示感谢 我邀请他...
and, in order to say thank you, I invited...
怎么 你就抓过他老二吗
What, you grabbed his dick?!
你知道吗 我俩都犯了错 我们都...
You know what? We are both culpable. We've both...
区别在于我一直很内疚
The difference is I've been feeling really guilty ever since!
我也是啊 是什么让你觉得...
So have I! What makes you think...
在我看来 你丝毫不感到内疚
To me right now, you look like the opposite of guilty.
那你的意思是我是无辜的咯
Oh, you mean I'm innocent, then.
这两者区别可大了 给一个你几乎不认识的人
There is a world of difference between tossing someone off
-打飞机和... -但你不明白吗
you hardly even know... - Yeah, but don't you see...?
剧集 | 旅行癖(2018) | 导航列表