剧集 | 旅行癖(2018) | 导航列表
And I don't want this room, or our time together,
变成这样
to be either of those things.
对你俩都不好
For either of you.
我不知道你父亲去世的细节 伊莲恩
I don't know the details of your father's death, Elaine,
但人无论失去什么 都是沉重的打击
but a loss of any kind can be huge.
使人变得不稳定
Destabilising.
失去很真实
It's real.
触目惊心 令我们感到震惊
It's shocking. It shocks us.
人有时会害怕接受帮助或支持
And accepting help or support can be frightening.
-我走了 -好
- I'm off. - OK.
-应该不会晚归 -别太勉强自己了
- Shouldn't be too late. - Try not to strain too much.
也别让别人说服你
And don't let anyone talk you into doing something
做自己不想做的事
you're not completely comfortable with.
谢谢你这么信任我
Thanks for the vote of confidence.
我对你有十足的信心
My faith in you is unwavering.
你跟摄影哥玩得开心
Have fun with Snappy Snaps.
♪ BGM: Big For Your Boots - Stormzy ♪
这简直是我的春梦大合集
我♥操♥ 你们看
我们去玩那个
Let's do this!
谢了
Oh, thanks.
总是那么绅士
Always a gentleman.
感觉特别奇怪
Yeah, it's just so strange.
我觉得 我每次离开一段时间
I always think, when I haven't been here for a bit,
再回来 所有东西看起来都变小了
and I come back, I always think everything looks so small.
对 但有意思的是 在我记忆中
Yeah! But the funny thing is, the memory I have of your dad
你♥爸♥是个高大的巨人
is of this great big giant...
他差不多一米八
Well, he's sort of 5'10, 5'11.
还有这些家具
And the furniture.
我知道 丑毙了
I know. It's shit.
-我能不能... -当然 别客气
- Do you mind? Can I...? - No, knock yourself out.
抱歉
Sorry.
劳伦斯 我能不能到处转转
Lawrence, do you mind if I have a bit of a nose round?
当自己家就行了
Mi casa es su casa.
♪ BGM: We Are Never Apart - Nick Mulvey ♪
娜奥米 你好
Oh, Naomi, hi, hi.
-我想把这个还给你 -你不用特地来的
- Just wanted to return your... - Oh, you didn't have to.
你真好 谢谢
That's very kind of you. Thanks.
-味道如何 -嗯
- How was it? - Yeah.
-你就直说吧 -不 真的...
- No... Don't hold back! - No, it was, yeah, it was...
-很美味 -我还担心
- ...amazing. - Ah, I was worried
杏仁香精放多了
I might've been a bit heavy-handed with the almond essence.
-老实说丽塔 我都不知道有这种东西 -有的
- Honestly, Rita, I didn't even know that was a thing. - Oh, yeah.
直接从杏仁里提炼出来的
Yeah, yeah, yeah. They distil it right down.
牛
Shit.
是啊
Yeah.
杏仁真幸运
Lucky almonds.
娜奥米 我能不能麻烦你
Yeah, um, Naomi, I don't suppose I could trouble you
帮我个忙
to do me a quick favour, could I?
-当然可以 -请进
- Yeah. - OK, come in.
好了
Ok.
重点在于增进你们的技能和精准度
It's about developing a level of skill and precision.
闪避和转移对手的攻击
Deflecting and re-directing your opponent's attack.
如何才能做到
And how do we achieve this?
记住 双脚与肩同宽
Remember, feet shoulder-width apart.
别胡思乱想
Don't let the mind wander.
要专心
Try to focus.
尽量抬高膝盖 膝盖高一点
Knees as high as you can. Keep the knees higher.
再高点 抬高
Keep them higher! Knees up!
疝气摸起来是硬的还是软的
Are hernias usually hard or soft to the touch?
普莱伊亚诺
Praiano.
波西塔诺
Positano.
-反正都是意大利的照片 -不 等等
- Anyway, and so on and so on. - No, no, wait, wait, wait, wait!
劳伦斯 我得告诉你件事
Lawrence, you know what, I actually have to tell you something.
我已经看过其中一些照片了
I've already seen some of these
因为我两年前在网上偷偷搜过你
because I online-stalked you a couple of years ago.
真的吗
You're kidding?
乔伊 我觉得被玷污了
Joy, I feel so sullied.
因为你在蒂娜·伊根第二次那什么上拍了照
Because you took the photographs at Tina Egan's second...
-没错 -对吧
- That's right. - Right,
然后她又发了几张到网上
and then she posted like half a dozen or so of the photos online,
我就看到你了 于是我就上网搜你
and I saw that they were yours and so, then, I googled you.
因为我不知道你还在摄影
Cos I didn't realise you were still taking photos.
之后我看了一下你的网站
And then I, you know, had a look at your website,
也许还有你的推特
and, very possibly, your Twitter,
甚至是你的图片分享账号♥
and maybe, ever-so-possibly, your Instagram
然后觉得自己太变♥态♥ 就没看下去了
and then I felt REALLY dirty so I had to stop.
其实 我老实交代
You know what, full disclosure.
-我也做了同样的事 -不会吧
- I did pretty much the same thing. - No!
真的 不过那是四五年前的事了
Yeah, but we're talking four, five years ago?
当时我正在凯瑞的葬礼上
I was at Kerry's funeral.
我没能出席 很抱歉
I was so sorry to have missed that.
我当时极度崩溃
Well, I was a wreck.
总之 好像是露易丝告诉我
Anyway I think it was Louise who said to me,
你是心理咨♥询♥师 我非常惊讶
that you were working as a therapist and I was like, "What?!"
乔伊·哈里森 抱歉 是乔伊·理查兹
Joy Harrison is - sorry, Joy Richards -
居然当上了心理咨♥询♥师
Joy Richards is working as a therapist.
谢天谢地 我现在感觉好多了
Oh, thank God, I feel so much better.
就这样了
So, there we go.
那个充气城♥堡♥蛮酷的
It's a pretty epic bouncy castle.
我们能不能...
I don't suppose, would it...
能不能不伸舌头
Would it be OK if we didn't use our tongues?
我不懂 为什么不用舌头
I don't understand. Why wouldn't we use our tongues?
你一定要说真心话
Now, your honest-to-goodness feedback.
好吗
Ok?
好了
That's it, um...
来
There.
绝对是第二道最好吃
Definitely the second.
-真的吗 -毫无疑问
- Really? - Unquestionably.
我也是最喜欢那一道
I like that one the best, too.
谢谢你 娜奥米 真的很感谢
Thanks, Naomi. I really appreciate it.
-希望他们喜欢 -但愿如此
- Hope they like 'em. - Oh, God, fingers crossed.
应该能行
I mean, they should do.
好了
Ok.
我不知道传闻从哪儿来的 那不是真的
I dunno how that thing started. It's not true.
我其实从没跟别人上过床
I haven't actually had sex with anyone.
没关系
That's OK.
-你这么想我就放心了 -不不不
- I'm glad you think so. - No, no, no, no...
我懂你意思
I know what you meant.
有时我想 干脆顺着流言找人上♥床♥吧
Sometimes I think I should just get it out the way
木已成舟 就不用再为此烦恼了
so then it's done and I don't have to worry about it any more.
你要么是饥渴的荡♥妇♥
Either you want it too much and you're a slut
要么是逼很紧的性冷淡
or you don't want it enough and you're tight.
老实说 我也没跟别人上过床
OK, honestly, I've never had sex with anyone either.
看得出来
No shit.
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
你人这么好 我却一直对你说刻薄话
You're so nice and I keep saying mean stuff to you.
对 那句的确挺狠的
Yep, yep, that was definitely pretty mean.
事实上
Actually, like,
说实话 我现在对做♥爱♥的欲望
honestly, my appetite for like, sex, at the moment,
已经大大减弱了
is quite severely diminished.
我们只聊天也行
I'm cool with just talking.
我肯定你对所有女孩都这么说
Gee, I bet you say that to all the girls.
我用这句撩女生的成功率高到破表
My success rate with that one is, like, off-the-charts phenomenal.
对了 扎迪·史密斯的票有消息了吗
Hey, did you ever hear back about those Zadie Smith tickets?
♪ BGM: Regulate - Warren G feat. Nate Dogg ♪
喂 艾伦
Hi, Alan!
喂 克莱尔 你好
Hi, Claire, hi, hi.
-还在吗 -在 克莱尔 我是艾伦
- Hello? - Yeah, hi, hi, Claire. It's Alan.
我知道 艾伦
Yeah, Alan, your, um...
手♥机♥有来电显示
Your name comes up on my phone.
对
Yeah.
艾伦 没出什么事吧
Alan, is everything all right?
剧集 | 旅行癖(2018) | 导航列表